Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:30 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:17 am
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:54 am

Not a hypothetical. It’s a true story.

I know I’m trampling in some feelz and speaking scary talk. You don’t have to read it, just remind yourself how Evil I am, that’s fine. Jesus loves you, special boy.
Keep going. Tell us more about how you think it's moral to kill a baby at 40 weeks.
Not in a vacuum, no it’s not. And nobody is doing this for funsies- it goes against our deepest instincts.

The entire debate is that there must an allowance for extenuating circumstances.

Really, it’s fascinating to me that “conservatives” are completely and totally against the freedom of the individual on this issue. They demand a state ban on this behavior, yet continue to bray about their other chosen freedoms.
The vast majority of abortions are done for convenience, not any of the hypothetical circumstances you keep trying to drag in.

Democrat says you can kill a baby at 40 weeks, and then asks why you don't support the freedom of the individual. Sad.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Murder rate in Londonstan surges 40%:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05 ... ous-crime/

No word on the racial demographics. I am sure "Asian" men have something to do with it. Not sure how you can make black sound ambiguous, but I am sure the state-controlled media will think of something. They have to defend multiculturalism somehow!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 20, 2018 12:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:14 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:17 am

Keep going. Tell us more about how you think it's moral to kill a baby at 40 weeks.
Not in a vacuum, no it’s not. And nobody is doing this for funsies- it goes against our deepest instincts.

The entire debate is that there must an allowance for extenuating circumstances.

Really, it’s fascinating to me that “conservatives” are completely and totally against the freedom of the individual on this issue. They demand a state ban on this behavior, yet continue to bray about their other chosen freedoms.
The vast majority of abortions are done for convenience, not any of the hypothetical circumstances you keep trying to drag in.

Democrat says you can kill a baby at 40 weeks, and then asks why you don't support the freedom of the individual. Sad.

I dream of a day when democrats don't have to be told that murder is wrong.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Murder rate in Londonstan surges 40%:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05 ... ous-crime/

No word on the racial demographics. I am sure "Asian" men have something to do with it. Not sure how you can make black sound ambiguous, but I am sure the state-controlled media will think of something. They have to defend multiculturalism somehow!
Traditionally ethnic.

Tropical Britons.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Sun May 20, 2018 12:15 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

It's a failure to recognize simple right and wrong. This is what happens when people make up their own morality.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun May 20, 2018 12:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:01 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 am
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:57 am

You are aware that accidental miscarriage is also a fact of life, correct?

My grandmother had a stillborn baby, that would have been my aunt. I did not “lose” an aunt. I simply didn’t have one.

Never ever defended any sort of criminalization of miscarriage. Stop moving the goalposts. This was the question of yours I replied to:
Teen mother drinks herself silly, and miscarries a baby. Is this murder, or child abuse? Put her in the rape cage?

Bonus question: Do unfertilized eggs count as humans, or only those with combined DNA strands?
And now you're on from that, to the totally unrelated "so, what you're saying is you want to hold murder trials for miscarriages"? :think: Teen mother drinks her 8 month old baby in the womb to death, then absolutely she is guilty of manslaughter (not murder, unless one can prove intent somehow). A three week year old fetus, otoh? Irresponsible if she wanted the child, otherwise not a crime.

Btw, about your earlier reply to me pointing out that the Bible only mentions children being considered alive when they first "draw breath"... I ignored because I simply didn't understand what you meant. You do understand that babies/fetuses inside the womb, don't actually breathe on their own, right? "Drawing breath"
Sorry, I assumed that you would follow your string of logic.

Now a teen mother has an accidental miscarriage. Are you having her arrested and sent to trial for manslaughter? Do you want to imagine what it looks like with government monitoring all pregnancies?

Miscarriage is still common enough that it would overwhelm the legal system.
That is not an sane and logical next step for my string of logic that you've just deduced. Drinking a massive quantity of a substance that EVERYONE knows can kill or severely damage a fetus when you're pregnant is not an "accidental miscarriage". And government doesn't have to "monitor" anything. Hospital staff, if they have good reason to believe a crime has been committed, can call the cops if they suspect a crime.

Stop it with this pathetic "but you want to outlaw miscarriages" bullshit. I never said that. If a woman was FORCED to drink alcohol and that induced a miscarriage, then I wouldn't want her charged for killing a fetus after twelve weeks (the limit in Denmark). But if she CHOSE to drink, she should also be charged with killing a child past the legal abortion limit.

A teen mother who simply miscarriages because of some natural occurance, disease, etc., in other words not as an action of her own choices, then of course there should be no trial. There should only be help and support.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:24 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on an honest effort from the person arguing for the morality of murdering babies.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:21 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:

It's a failure to recognize simple right and wrong. This is what happens when people make up their own morality.
Perhaps the argument being presented isn’t as simple as you’d like it to be.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:26 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Perhaps the argument being presented isn’t as simple as you’d like it to be.
Perhaps,
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 pm
After birth it's murder. Before birth, it's just ending a process - same as removing a tumor.