What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

The Conservative

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: Now point at him and scream "He's fucking a white male!!"
[rolls dice]

The affected Gaian begins beating himself on the head in self hatred and collapses in a crying fit.

[rolls dice]

TC fails to sneak away successfully... suffering a penalty for being in plain sight when he began sneaking...

And the other three pummel him over the head with their clubs...

He suffers a penalty for having his back turned...

This might be curtains.... anyone have a healing potion they can access in a hurry?

[rolls dice]
With StA causing a verbal and physical distraction, and my half-elf, plus being a rogue, I have sneak and with my race proficiency as well as the character class, I should be more than able to sneak out of there without an issue. Fuck that's a level 1 trait...and if we played my character, I could have stolen all of StA's clothes, poisoned him with a love potion, and made out without being seen...
#NotOneRedCent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:With StA causing a verbal and physical distraction, and my half-elf, plus being a rogue, I have sneak and with my race proficiency as well as the character class, I should be more than able to sneak out of there without an issue. Fuck that's a level 1 trait...and if we played my character, I could have stolen all of StA's clothes, poisoned him with a love potion, and made out without being seen...
You were being eyed suspiciously when you started sneaking...
So penalties applied...

Turning your back on a hostile enemy is never a wise move regardless of class and race... so lesson learned, I hope.

Grumpcat seems to be avenging you... so that may ease the pain somewhat.

It's two against three with StA and GC facing off against the Gaians.

So the battle is anything but a sure thing at this point.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm

DrYouth wrote:
The Conservative wrote:With StA causing a verbal and physical distraction, and my half-elf, plus being a rogue, I have sneak and with my race proficiency as well as the character class, I should be more than able to sneak out of there without an issue. Fuck that's a level 1 trait...and if we played my character, I could have stolen all of StA's clothes, poisoned him with a love potion, and made out without being seen...
You were being eyed suspiciously when you started sneaking...
So penalties applied...

Turning your back on a hostile enemy is never a wise move regardless of class and race... so lesson learned, I hope.

Grumpcat seems to be avenging you... so that may ease the pain somewhat.

It's two against three with StA and GC facing off against the Gaians.

So the battle is anything but a sure thing at this point.
I never said I turned my back on them, I said I snuck away. Any fool worth their salt wouldn’t turn their back to an enemy, doubly so to StA.

Anyway, when StA says something all attention is demanded by him, so I think I’d be safe trying to escape anyway. :P
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:16 pm

I cast Wall of Ice to block TC's escape and between me and the genderqueers.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I cast Wall of Ice to block TC's escape and between me and the genderqueers.
Dude, you're a Ranger, or a Paladin or something...

And this is low level campaign...

I granted you Polymorph Other, maybe as a scroll or potion from your mentor or something.

You're gonna have to reclass as a mage and earn plenty of experience before we have you casting Wall of Ice...

Try Magic Missile or a weapon based attack or something before GC gets whomped.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I cast Wall of Ice to block TC's escape and between me and the genderqueers.
See, demands all attention.

Casts fireball at the creatures.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:

I cast ray of frost at the giant puddle between you and escape.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 pm

When from a tree I begin to rain bolts from my crossbow on the gaians. I am firing all over the place trying to stave off the attack on TC and StA when one of the bolts catches grumps in the back of the leg he growls and looks back in anger l, so do the other two. A voice impishly comes from the trees "what? I thought we was shooting gaians."
Last edited by clubgop on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I cast ray of frost at the giant puddle between you and escape.
Seriously? My escape was already thwarted. You are a terrible D&D player.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm

clubgop wrote:
When from a tree I begin to rain bolts from my crossbow on the gains. I am firing all over the place trying to stave off the attack on TC and StA when one of the bolts catches grumps in the back of the leg he growls and looks back in anger l, so do the other two. A voice impishly comes from the trees "what? I thought we was shooting gaians."
:lol: