44%
No and Be Charged with a Crime
22%

Total votes: 18

Speaker to Animals

Re: This Is The End, Beautiful Friend The End

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Everybody walks in Galtistan.

Of course, much like the game Monopoly, it could cost you to run to the Walmart, since you have to walk through about a two dozen petty fiefdoms where grifters charge a hefty toll.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Fife wrote:
DBTrek wrote::lol:

Fife and Kim Jong Un: Fuck roads. Fuck voting.
I love roads. Don't you?
Cars would have to be built beefier to survive lack of real paved roads, we'd all be driving ww2 jeeps, fairly easy to repair and built to last forever instead of be falling apart and obsolete in 10 years or less. Downside is?

People would have to drive slower, would learn that life isn't a panic rush to get to the next location asap while staring at your "smart" phone every 0.23 seconds to see who has msgd you. People would actually meet each other, have face to face contact, maybe even have to humble themselves to ask for help to get their vehicle out of that mudhole.... Hmm, downside is?
Ambulances and fire trucks don’t do well off-road. The entire supply chain would fail without a constant flow of trucks on the interstates.

That’s off the top of my head.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 05, 2018 10:58 pm

The weak would have a hard time without their hungry man dinners.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun May 06, 2018 12:31 am

Statistically speaking, in the primaries 10 Black women had to show up for Hillary to net +8 votes.

How many white women have to show up for Hillary to net +8 votes?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun May 06, 2018 12:42 am

He’ll according to this exit poll Clinton lost white women but overwhelmed Sanders in the south. Shits pretty straight forward.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/prima ... lls/mi/Dem
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The weak would have a hard time without their hungry man dinners.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun May 06, 2018 5:53 pm

kybkh wrote:He’ll according to this exit poll Clinton lost white women but overwhelmed Sanders in the south. Shits pretty straight forward.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/prima ... lls/mi/Dem
SNL did a skit (starring Larry David) back in 2016:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun May 06, 2018 6:34 pm

kybkh wrote:Statistically speaking, in the primaries 10 Black women had to show up for Hillary to net +8 votes.

How many white women have to show up for Hillary to net +8 votes?
Ain't nobody laughing at my math now bitches!!

All Y'all!!!