Europe, Boring Until it's Not

doc_loliday

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:57 am

Montegriffo wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:
Perhaps, but the more relevant point is that they won't even let the parents take their own child to another country to get treatment. What do they even care?
CBI.
That's why they care.

Why would they prevent someone from seeking their own care in another country?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:58 am

What the fuck was the point of our participation in WW2 when they were just going to become Nazis on their own?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:05 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
What happens if I don’t want a medical procedure that’s “in my best interest”? Do I get strapped to a gurney, and forced?
No because you can speak for yourself. You have the right to refuse treatment or issue a DNR notice. No one can force treatment on you. This is why the child has to be represented by someone other than parent or doctor.Someone has to argue for the childs right to refuse treatment. If not the State then who? Better the Law courts than the Church or the Health Secretary.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:06 am

Murderer.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:If you dethatched yourself from the actual situation, it is interesting that this issue is turning out to be everyone against Britain.
Source?

Ps I was dethatchered around the time of the miners strike.
Was not intended as some sort of scientific claim.

Can you point to one board member that fully supports Britain's decision other than yourself?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:13 am

England is practicing Eugenics.
Court ordered Forced Sterilization in 2015. Killing babies against parents will, imprisoning children to kill them against the parents will.

Don't be shocked at how far Eugenics progresses in your country in the next 25 years
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:18 am

To what purpose?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:19 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:
Perhaps, but the more relevant point is that they won't even let the parents take their own child to another country to get treatment. What do they even care?
CBI.
That's why they care.

Why would they prevent someone from seeking their own care in another country?
They wouldn't, in this case they are trying to represent the CBI as it clearly can't speak for itself. Parents don't have ultimate authority nor do doctors.
If I want to go abroad for treatment no one can stop me. What you can't do though is send me in a coma off abroad for treatment just because my Mother wants it. You will have to show to my doctors that it has a chance of improving my condition. No treatment other than continued life support was offered by the Vatican's hospital.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:21 am

The state has the ultimate say in whether your life is worth living, everybody. Fun times. I can't remember where that went wrong, but I there is something from history class.. Something about "never again".

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You support murder. Full stop. You are morally complicit in the murder of a child.

This is not just taking somebody off life support any longer. The child lives despite it. Your government is trying to starve this child to death before another government is able to treat him and make your NHS look like the Nazi pile of garbage that the rest of the world now sees it to be -- rather clearly.

Maybe you do not understand this, but the world is watching in horror.
From yesterday:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court ... -being-fed
Following reports last evening that Alfie was being starved, Thomas Evans today confirmed his son is now receiving nourishment, but he said “they only started feeding him at 1:00 a.m.” last night.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.