The Great Wall of Trump

Montegriffo

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:06 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:51 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am
The modest good news about this bill is that I think the right will turn against the Chamber of Commerce wing and boot them out. People are absolutely pissed right now.

Voting for this thing could be a political death sentence for at least some of these neocons and libertarians.

They are going to have to return to the democratic party. It's impossible to maintain the farce that they are "right".
Amazon leaving NY is the biggest red pill this nation has seen in years.

It's not going to red pill anybody. Amazon moving to the Bronx wasn't going to help the Bronx. He would pay almost no taxes and get much of his shit subsidized by the tax payer. Then he would pull in software engineers and other more highly-paid people who would gentrify and ruin the Bronx the same way Seattle was ruined.

He's better off moving to a much smaller city somewhere in the middle of the country anyway. That wouldn't cause as much damage, and the new housing could be built around a more remote campus without fucking up the rest of the city.

Having Amazon move into your town is not necessarily a good thing if you don't have undeveloped land and room to grow.

These Bezos characters are the biggest rent-seeking grifters out there.

Dense urban areas are fucking awful places for the tech industry as it is. They can recruit people from pretty much anywhere and just relocate them. They don't actually need to all congregate in a few cities, causing problems like we see in Seattle.

AOC was right to shit all over this deal. If Bezos wants to move there, then do it, but don't bitch about not getting a big enough tax break and tax subsidies to do it. Fuck off with that noise.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:51 am
DB responded to your passive aggressive little attack, and you’re one for three on your own list. You served your country, but completely failed the other two.

I make money because I love my family, and as God directs, some of my earnings are given to the community and those in need. You, on the other hand, receive money which you spend on testosterone so you can brag about the single mothers you’re banging while another adult raises the offspring you can’t support.

You really want to go down this road with me again bro, or you want to cut your losses now and get back to acting crazy toward others?
Wow...

The gloves are off this morning.

:shock:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:14 am

Must have hit a nerve. Shekel cuck is upset and shaming people for being disabled. LOL

What a schmuck.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:19 am

Shaming people for being low-T predators of single mothers when they already have kids they can’t support. If a train wreck wants to play the moral judging game, that’s cool. Let’s play.
/shrug

But I’d advise train wrecks to inhabit their glass houses quietly. And please, no more making kids you cant support.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 am

The nastier and baser shekel cuck gets the more he proves I was right about him.

Stop putting money before your own people, you fucking degenerate.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 am

Why is the truth about you so nasty and base?
There’s a question a self aware individual might ponder.
:think:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 am
Why is the truth about you so nasty and base?
There’s a question a self aware individual might ponder.
:think:
LOL!

Pointing out that you pulled your moral compass from a Thomas Sowell book, and telling you how degenerate that is, is not being nasty and base. Shaming people for being disabled actually is fucking pathetic.

Go fuck yourself with a roll of quarters.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

You have accusations, I have facts.
That’s why your ass is getting whooped, yet again.

Your morals lead you to brag about banging single women who are trying to raise their own offspring while you neglect to raise yours. That’s not shaming a disability. That’s shaming a selfish fuck. Your morality leads you to condemn others for what you imagine, while forgiving yourself the consequences of your own real actions.

Derp.

You can hurl allegations against facts all day, and it’s just going to keep on like this.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:40 am

Deracinated shekel cucks are worse than the Marxists. At least with the Marxists you know your enemy. Every last republican who conspired against us by crafting this piece of shit bill did so as a traitor to his own electorate. They all spout the same market-worship nonsense you read from DB. These people worship money. This is not hyperbole. Their sense of right and wrong is derived from the maximization of profit.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."