Speaker to Animals

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:07 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:59 am

Degenerate, deracinated shekel cuck.
Spend more time finding some way to support and care for your offspring, and less time judging strangers on the internet, injecting T, and trying to find lonely and desperate single mothers to fuck. Then lecture us all about God and morality, clown.

So instead of spending time trying to argue how you don't really derive your morals from money, you double down on it. Degenerate.

I am done with you. You take the last word. Have a great day, shekel cuck.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:15 am

:lol:

I didn’t offer an extended defense of my morality to the crazy guy on the internet? Well, I guess I just didn’t find the allegation or the source serious enough to refute with a well considered argument. Especially when the briefest of examinations reveal exactly what kind of individual is leveling the charge.

I hope you do let this be the last word and drop it because I didn’t plan extra time in my day for this bullshit. If you come at me personally, you know I’ll be coming back directly, and personally. So if that’s not the fight you want just move on.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am

The modest good news about this bill is that I think the right will turn against the Chamber of Commerce wing and boot them out. People are absolutely pissed right now.

Voting for this thing could be a political death sentence for at least some of these neocons and libertarians.

They are going to have to return to the democratic party. It's impossible to maintain the farce that they are "right".

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 am

Who's gonna give the GOP legislators who voted for this shit bill any trouble over it?

The GOP neocon cuck who is about to sign it into law with a flourish and a big smile?

:lol:

The "no" votes are the good guys on this fight. Trump fucked em all, right up the poop chute.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 am

After this, I think challengers like that Neilan character will have a much better go.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:50 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 am

You all fucking see it, even on this forum, where people derive their sense of right and wrong from some moonbat economic ideology. Whether it's some Marxist nutjob that wants to seize all the property from the "one percent" or the newly-minted Sowell junkie carrying his Thomas Sowell book around like a Bible to preach the virtues of Mammon, they are the same thing in the end: money is their source of morality.
If that was aimed at me, all I can say is it’s probably time for you to get back on the meds we’re all buying you. You exemplify exactly zero Christian virtues on this forum. Your version of “morality” is some hideous Cotton Mather type joke of fantasizing about murdering your enemies and forcibly imposing a racial supremacy over the nation. If asked to list the top ten “moral” users in this place, you would appear on exactly nobody’s list (though we’d all probably have to dig through old and inactive users to get ten).

Point being, you’re back on another Rachel Maddie type lunatic rant about Koch brothers and the greatness of Democrats and Muslims, and that’s fine. No one expects you to be anything but an angry quack, But feel free to leave me out of it, unless you really want to go down the personal blow-for-blow insult path again. I know you’re enraged because I read one book on economics and managed to pull off better economic arguments than you are with a minor in the subject. That doesn’t make me a Mammon worshipper, it makes me one of those people who continue to learn as they grow older rather than some insecure twat pumping Chinese testosterone into themselves while mentally stuck at twenty.
Can y'all take it to /bantz please
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:51 am

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am
The modest good news about this bill is that I think the right will turn against the Chamber of Commerce wing and boot them out. People are absolutely pissed right now.

Voting for this thing could be a political death sentence for at least some of these neocons and libertarians.

They are going to have to return to the democratic party. It's impossible to maintain the farce that they are "right".
Amazon leaving NY is the biggest red pill this nation has seen in years.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:51 am

I know I lol’ed. Remember we were all mystified as to why Bezos would flee I one tax-happy Democrat business hating stronghold for another? I guess he was too busy with his extracurricular activities to think on all that. Maybe being separated from his other-guys-wife girlfriend gave him time to look at that plan and realize it was stupid.

“Fuck, NY is going to try to Seattle me before I lay the first brick down over there. What was I thinking?”

The spin doctors are already out trying to deflect blame from liberals.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:14 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:53 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:42 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am

Really? 'Cos all I see is his hardcore base starting to call him a cuck.
Unless you meant to write whining in which case I agree.
I run the "Trump Triumpant" Facebook page. How do you know better than me?
Well fuck, if I'd known that all you need to do to become an expert is run a Facebook page I'd have done it years ago.
In the meantime, I'll just have to fall back on reading analysis from as wide a range of sources possible.
I've never recognized that from you; is it something you've started recently? What sources? NYT? WaPo? CNN?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:33 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:51 am
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am

In what ways exactly?
The good, the true, & the beautiful