Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:So when do we start our black market knive smuggling ring? I feel like this is an overlooked market. We dont even have to traffic firearms just the switch blades you can buy at any gas station. A crypto currency transaction on a TOR site and bingo bango, we can make some money yall
We need to get together a fund for Monte and buy him a sword cane............... my little English buddy kind of comes off as a dandy anyway. I'd hate to see anything happen to him.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Fife wrote:At least the limey shits are safe from the evils of Ginsu home-homicide-delivery.

[12 years to go on that 50-year guarantee, bitches!]

COD. Now there is another blast from the past.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:So when do we start our black market knive smuggling ring? I feel like this is an overlooked market. We dont even have to traffic firearms just the switch blades you can buy at any gas station. A crypto currency transaction on a TOR site and bingo bango, we can make some money yall
We need to get together a fund for Monte and buy him a sword cane............... my little English buddy kind of comes off as a dandy anyway. I'd hate to see anything happen to him.
I just don't have the time or the energy to tell you all to fuck off right now.
Let's just try to put 50 deaths in a city the size of London into perspective though. Not even as many as one guy in his Vegas hotel room.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I just don't have the time or the energy to tell you all to fuck off right now.
Let's just try to put 50 deaths in a city the size of London into perspective though. Not even as many as one guy in his Vegas hotel room.

Alright, but it's no sword cane for you :snooty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:47 am

I'll be fine with my machete thanks.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:28 am

Montegriffo wrote: I just don't have the time or the energy to tell you all to fuck off right now.
I am still waiting for the video that shows it was just "one guy."

Otern

Post by Otern » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:I'll be fine with my machete thanks.
Why do you have a machete?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:19 am

Who needs a machete?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:03 am

Assault machete.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:05 am

Otern wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I'll be fine with my machete thanks.
Why do you have a machete?
It was my father's from when he served in Malaysia in the late 50s. It is old WW2 stock with a date stamp from 1944.
I use it for chopping kindling and clearing brambles.