Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

It's also just called feminism and double standards for sexual assaulters who happen to be women.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:At least Monty advanced from the denial stage to the bargaining stage. Not long ago the guy adamantly disbelieve this was even happening in England.
Who is this Monty and what exactly was he in denial about?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:At least Monty advanced from the denial stage to the bargaining stage. Not long ago the guy adamantly disbelieve this was even happening in England.
About the rape gang that terrorizes your neighborhood.
About the fact that british women are afraid to be outdoors, without wearing bedsheets, lest they be victimized.
About the Queen Mother surrendering to the Caliphate of Shropeshire Derby.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
About the fact that british women are afraid to be outdoors, without wearing bedsheets, lest they be victimized.
If this Monty chap is English, surely he would know that the Queen Mother died in 2002.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Guess I spoke too soon. He obviously doesn't give a shit that his women are being raped and murdered by hajis.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Who is this Monty and what exactly was he in denial about?
If this Monty chap is English, surely he would know that the Queen Mother died in 2002.
I thought "Queen Mother" referred to the sitting queen?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Guess I spoke too soon. He obviously doesn't give a shit that his women are being raped and murdered by hajis.
I'm sure he must realise that if all 3 million Muslims in the UK were rapists and murderers then people would get really angry.
Since they obviously aren't I guess he doesn't tar them all with the same brush.
It's not as if only Muslims rape drunk and drugged up teenage girls.
If social workers weren't so poorly funded and over worked after decades of cuts there wouldn't be so many vulnerable girls on the streets.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Guess I spoke too soon. He obviously doesn't give a shit that his women are being raped and murdered by hajis.
I'm sure he must realise that if all 3 million Muslims in the UK were rapists and murderers then people would get really angry.
Since they obviously aren't I guess he doesn't tar them all with the same brush.
It's not as if only Muslims rape drunk and drugged up teenage girls.
If social workers weren't so poorly funded and over worked after decades of cuts there wouldn't be so many vulnerable girls on the streets.

Their religion says raping kafir women is a-okay, genius. You are importing people who believe it is okay to enslave you and rape your women.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I thought "Queen Mother" referred to the sitting queen?
It is literally the Queen's mother. The previous King's widow.
If her Majesty dies before Prince Phillip I guess he will be called the King's Father?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Authorities have already been accused of failing to act, including ignoring girls found in cars with older men, girls giving birth at 14, and children being given the morning after pill several times a week. There were also claims of a “cover-up” after a police chaplain was suspended for whistleblowing and a police-funded charity forced a worker out of her job after she tried to speak up.

Now, another police whistleblower said the estimate of 1,000 victims could be accurate. “I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility at all,” he said. “I wouldn’t be surprised. It was the tip of the iceberg.”

Another added: “Two senior officers had a conversation about going for Sexual Risk Orders. It would have meant they would be monitored by the police. It can be effective with a low reoffending rate.

“The question was, should we apply for 20 or 25 of these orders? The view from the senior officer was it was too much trouble. A lot of us were horrified when they didn’t want to do that.

“It would have been a lot of work but what price do we put on protecting these kids?”

They also expressed frustration that so few of the attackers, predominantly of the town’s Pakistani Muslim community, were put behind bars.

The officer said: “At one point we had 70 cases and one victim had close to 100 offenders. Many officers were frustrated because the CPS was treating the cases as separate when we knew they were linked.”

However, West Mercia’s Assistant Chief Constable Martin Evans denied that workload was the reason cases had been dropped: “These civil orders were seriously considered and the decision not to pursue them was for a number of reasons.

“These included the fact that there would have been a requirement for victims to give evidence in court, furthering their ordeal.

“Other measures were put in place to make sure those considered a potential threat were closely monitored and reviewed and this continues to be the case.”

One of the abused girls hit back, telling the Mirror: “I was never told about these orders or asked if I would give evidence in court against my abusers. If I had been asked, I would have done.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03 ... h-trouble/

Instead purring like an obsequious little kitten for the state, you should be fucking raging against this system. This is outrageous. We have a lot of bullshit here in the states right now, but nothing this fucking horrible.