Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate

Intentional homicide rates per 100k US 4.88 UK 0.92

Give it up, you are statistically more than 5 times more likely to be murdered than I am.
Enjoy your safe space. This is America. Where all the Yuropoors with BALLS immigrated to.
I do enjoy my safe space. I particularly enjoy the much lower murder rate. I'm sure that you need much bigger balls to live in such a dangerous place. Even 12 year old school girls go around shooting people over there.
I'm still waiting on the name there but yeah. That's how fucking dangerous it is to go to public school in America. You sure you're on the right side of history over there?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Walls don't work when the gates are wide open with people like you behind watch ;)
What makes you think I approve of illegal immigration?
I have no problem with legal immigration in fact without it the NHS would collapse along with many parts of the agricultural sector.
Your kumbaya rhetoric. You want to talk about collapsed states just look at America. Richest third world country on the globe. Enjoy your food.
I think you will find that it was someone else droning on about the collapse of civilisation.
I do enjoy my food thanks, bon appetite to you too.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Indeed. Spread table as far as the eye can see. Exquisite refinement in taste. The centuries of cuisine. It's a shame it has to go by the wayside but perhaps I'll enjoy it all here and now.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate

Intentional homicide rates per 100k US 4.88 UK 0.92

Give it up, you are statistically more than 5 times more likely to be murdered than I am.
From your own source, you lying pile of shit,

The legal definition of "intentional homicide" differs among countries. Intentional homicide may or may not include infanticide, assisted suicide or euthanasia.

Intentional homicide demographics are affected by changes in trauma care, leading to changed lethality of violent assaults, so the intentional homicide rate may not necessarily indicate the overall level of societal violence.[3] They may also be under-reported for political reasons.[4][5] Another problem for the comparability of the following figures is that some data may include attempts. In general the values in these lists should not include failed attempts except when mentioned otherwise.

Okeefenokee wrote:Who's taking bets that he's using shooting data and not gun murder data?

Shooting deaths includes self defense shootings and suicides.
Homicide =/= murder.

Not to mention that homicide =/= gun murder.

Go back to your echo chamber.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Within the broad range of violent deaths, the core element of intentional homicide is the complete liability of the direct perpetrator, which thus excludes killings directly related to war or conflicts, self-inflicted death (suicide), killings due to legal interventions or justifiable killings (such as self-defence), and those deaths caused when the perpetrator was reckless or negligent but did not intend to take a human life (non-intentional homicide).
Also from my link. This is the definition used by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime who compiled the data in this list.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Within the broad range of violent deaths, the core element of intentional homicide is the complete liability of the direct perpetrator, which thus excludes killings directly related to war or conflicts, self-inflicted death (suicide), killings due to legal interventions or justifiable killings (such as self-defence), and those deaths caused when the perpetrator was reckless or negligent but did not intend to take a human life (non-intentional homicide).
Also from my link. This is the definition used by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime who compiled the data in this list.
and right below that, before any actual data is presented,

UNODC data is used in the main table below.[1]

Intentional homicide demographics are affected by changes in trauma care, leading to changed lethality of violent assaults, so the intentional homicide rate may not necessarily indicate the overall level of societal violence.[3] They may also be under-reported for political reasons.[4][5] Another problem for the comparability of the following figures is that some data may include attempts. In general the values in these lists should not include failed attempts except when mentioned otherwise.

Keep lying, shit stain.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:29 pm

Keep reaching fuckwit.
Better still, go find any stats which shows the UK homicide rate as higher than the US rate.

Are you still sticking with your ''more UK acid attacks than Chicago shootings'' bullshit?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Keep pretending you didn't just post the same bullshit stats I said you would.

Lying sack of shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 pm

So rude...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So rude...
Thugs gotta thug.