Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 pm

My society is strong and stable.
Far right terrorists will not defeat us.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:My society is strong and stable.
Far right terrorists will not defeat us.

That's why you have Muslims blowing people up and running them over in trucks everywhere, Muslim rape gangs in several cities, no-go zones that run by Muslim sharia patrols, and now disempowered whites reciprocating the terror towards the foreign people your government has flooded into your communities. Sure.

Strong and stable. :roll:

Now that I think about it, it's not even "your" society any longer. You are a guest in your own country, at least in the cities now dominated by foreigners. Hopefully you will be dead before you are essentially stateless. It's going to suck.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Instead of getting all your info about the UK from far right blog sites you should visit yourself and learn the truth.

I mean, listening to your roid rage rantings about something you have no sense of perspective over while a middle class white man killed more people from his hotel room than all the Islamic terrorists in the UK did in a year really makes you look unstable.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
BjornP wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Or, instead of censorship, you could clearly come out and say hou Nazi don't get to own our heritage.

If you take them off you give them up to the Nazis
Censorship? No one is getting censored for defending our culture from Nazis trying to take charge of ancient symbolisms.
Your enemy here is the Jew. They are the ones shaming your culture. Not the neo-nazis embracing it.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... nd-tattoos
Nah, globalist progressive types isn't really all that popular among alot of Danish jews. The problem is that we have progressives, who don't have (or want) any ethnic affiliation, who think they can and should dictate something to be socially forbidden because it might be offensive to someone, somewhere, for some reason. It's simply guilt by association by people too stupid, ignorant, uneducated and incapable of associating certain symbols with more than whatevertheir friends tweet or meme to them.

Neo-Nazis don't "embrace" anything Norse. They're just kids playing at being stereotypical fantasy "barbarians from the North", with a romanticized view of the Norse as people as race-conscious as themselves thrown into the mix. They're fortunately such a minority there's no reason to even discuss them. It's the uneducated progressive types that occasionally get airtime or a guest column in some newspaper. So, the part about them not really being the enemy, I do agree with.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Instead of getting all your info about the UK from far right blog sites you should visit yourself and learn the truth.

So I should read the state propaganda site (BBC)?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 pm

I mean.. how many more Muslims do you think your government needs to dump on your streets before the terrorism and ethnic cleansing stops?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm

How many more innocents need to die due to your government's refusal to address an epidemic of gun violence before you get some perspective.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:How many more innocents need to die due to your government's refusal to address an epidemic of gun violence before you get some perspective.

Not sure. I guess it depends on how long it takes for them to look at the racial demographics of crime..

Gun violence in America is mostly black people problems.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Apart from mass shootings when it is almost exclusively a white problem. One white man in the US can kill more people than a years worth of Islamic terrorism in the UK without even leaving his hotel room.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Apart from mass shootings when it is almost exclusively a white problem. One white man in the US can kill more people than a years worth of Islamic terrorism in the UK without even leaving his hotel room.
White people are dangerous