Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
BjornP wrote:It is completely retarded that some 20th century racist occultist super-minority group can somehow suddenly "own" a thousand year old system of writing. It's a fucking "T", a letter. "Oh, but the letter "T" in runic script is popularly associated with white supremacists!". Then dis-associate it and make your associations based on its actual history instead of Nazi romanticism and mysticism.

To be fair to the Norske Skii team, while they call themselves Vikings, they don't call themselves the Norwegian Legion which was part of the SS.

They should now just to troll the MSM.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
BjornP wrote:It is completely retarded that some 20th century racist occultist super-minority group can somehow suddenly "own" a thousand year old system of writing. It's a fucking "T", a letter. "Oh, but the letter "T" in runic script is popularly associated with white supremacists!". Then dis-associate it and make your associations based on its actual history instead of Nazi romanticism and mysticism.

They don't own your heritage. Fuck the MSM, Bjorn. Scandinavians have a great history and heritage. Wear that shit proudly. Those sweaters are fucking awesome.

The MSM is attacking your heritage by associating it with something that is verboten, causing you to not be proud of who you are.
Guilt by association is a powerful shaming tool, and it doesn't need to be accurate to be effective. What I hate is that it can be the mental associations of the ignorant and uneducated who get to dictate what - for example these athletes - should or shouldn't wear. To be fair, though, this is not a (big) problem in Denmark (yet?). There is political correctness, but we are not Sweden, and I even suspect that most Norwegians would think this is blowing things out of proportion. But obviously the people who want to read shit that isn't there into respect for one's history, don't need to be a majority to paint ridiculous things like sweaters with a "T" rune as "signifying Nazi ideology". Because that's the limit of their understanding.

I'm just now reading the comments to a Norwegian article on the story and the three highest rated comments read:

"Take the symbols or they will win" and "It is a bad decision to grant neo-Nazis ownership of parts of our cultural heritage. Down in Europe, (if) they use Norwegian flags, the royal lion (of the royal seal), and viking ships as symbols, do we surrender those, too?" *

Looks promising, tbh.

* https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/alp ... /24161022/
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:36 pm

Or, instead of censorship, you could clearly come out and say hou Nazi don't get to own our heritage.

If you take them off you give them up to the Nazis
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:39 pm

BjornP wrote:

They don't own your heritage. Fuck the MSM, Bjorn. Scandinavians have a great history and heritage. Wear that shit proudly. Those sweaters are fucking awesome.

The MSM is attacking your heritage by associating it with something that is verboten, causing you to not be proud of who you are.
Guilt by association is a powerful shaming tool, and it doesn't need to be accurate to be effective. What I hate is that it can be the mental associations of the ignorant and uneducated who get to dictate what - for example these athletes - should or shouldn't wear. To be fair, though, this is not a (big) problem in Denmark (yet?). There is political correctness, but we are not Sweden, and I even suspect that most Norwegians would think this is blowing things out of proportion. But obviously the people who want to read shit that isn't there into respect for one's history, don't need to be a majority to paint ridiculous things like sweaters with a "T" rune as "signifying Nazi ideology". Because that's the limit of their understanding.

I'm just now reading the comments to a Norwegian article on the story and the three highest rated comments read:

"Take the symbols or they will win" and "It is a bad decision to grant neo-Nazis ownership of parts of our cultural heritage. Down in Europe, (if) they use Norwegian flags, the royal lion (of the royal seal), and viking ships as symbols, do we surrender those, too?" *

Looks promising, tbh.

* https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/alp ... /24161022/

That makes me happy.

I hope they roll in their like TechnoViking now, withMjolner neck chain and everything.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:Or, instead of censorship, you could clearly come out and say hou Nazi don't get to own our heritage.

Censorship? No one is getting censored for defending our culture from Nazis trying to take charge of ancient symbolisms.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:03 pm

The SPLC put that on their list of neo-nazi gang tattoos along side the Celtic cross which is also popular with White people because you know. WHITE PEOPLE SHIT

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:05 pm

BjornP wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Or, instead of censorship, you could clearly come out and say hou Nazi don't get to own our heritage.

Censorship? No one is getting censored for defending our culture from Nazis trying to take charge of ancient symbolisms.
Your enemy here is the Jew. They are the ones shaming your culture. Not the neo-nazis embracing it.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... nd-tattoos

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:18 pm

Also I should clarify that just being in a prison gang doesn't really mean anything ideological. In prison in the states and I'm sure increasingly in Europe now, things divide down to race the lowest common denominator. I feel it's a bit of a slur in most cases to associate the AB with actual neo-nazis. Hammer Skins have been defunct largely for over a decade but the SPLC is still kvetching about them because they were indeed at one time the scary neo-nazi skinhead bogeyman they pitch on TV to you even today. Pretty tough dudes and always outnumbered. Just like the original NSDAP outnumbered 100 to 1 in the early days in fact.

But any way

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:06 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 88726.html
Commander Dean Haydon, of the Metropolitan Police, said that if Osborne aimed to create division between communities, he had failed.

“The way that the local community in Finsbury Park – of all faiths and backgrounds – came together was astounding and this reaction was the same across London and the UK,” he added.

“The positive reaction my officers and teams have witnessed since, just further highlights how far from reality Osborne’s sick and twisted views really are.”
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 88726.html
Commander Dean Haydon, of the Metropolitan Police, said that if Osborne aimed to create division between communities, he had failed.

“The way that the local community in Finsbury Park – of all faiths and backgrounds – came together was astounding and this reaction was the same across London and the UK,” he added.

“The positive reaction my officers and teams have witnessed since, just further highlights how far from reality Osborne’s sick and twisted views really are.”

Your society is falling apart. The people to blame are your own politicians and police.