Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Nukedog wrote:White people are already a minority on the planet and in 50 years will be rapidly disappearing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Nukedog wrote:Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about. One board on 4chan, /pol/ gets 29 million unique IP hits a day. You're just making stuff up now to validate your racial blindness. I think we are done here.
You can believe any fake news you like, nuke. Though, think of this: Does 26 million a day hits on the increasingly infamous /pol, translate to support for the things said there, excatly? Are there are a quarter of a million Danes, French or Germans, etc. on the site supporting your idea of "white solidarity"? Or are the most of them in fact just Americans?

Meanwhile, I know my own culture, nuke. I follow the news, what people at work say, what acquintances say, what family say. Nothing like what you believe is normal here, or even something believed by a substantial minority. Nationalism is plenty normal, but "white" nationalism is decidely not.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Nuke claims to know more about Danish culture than an actual Dane.

In his next post, he doubles down.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 pm

BjornP wrote:You can believe any fake news you like, nuke. Though, think of this: Does 26 million a day hits on the increasingly infamous /pol, translate to support for the things said there, excatly? Are there are a quarter of a million Danes, French or Germans, etc. on the site supporting your idea of "white solidarity"? Or are the most of them in fact just Americans?

Meanwhile, I know my own culture, nuke. I follow the news, what people at work say, what acquintances say, what family say. Nothing like what you believe is normal here, or even something believed by a substantial minority. Nationalism is plenty normal, but "white" nationalism is decidely not.
Basically this is just plain racism dressed up as "nationalism". Doesn't have anything to do with patriotism or with the traditional healthy nationalism you find in a nation state. And their open embrace of internationalism just shows that these people aren't any kind of patriots.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 am

The EU must be stopped

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:49 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Leipzig University considers firing law professor over call for ‘white Europe’
A tweet by Leipzig University professor Thomas Rauscher sent out on Monday is what triggered the recent controversy. The professor had retweeted a news article about the neo-Nazi march in Poland over the weekend, stating: “A white Europe of fraternal nations. For me, that is a wonderful goal!"

The following day, he took to Twitter again: “We don’t owe the Arabs and Africans anything. They have destroyed their continent through corruption, shenanigans, uninhibited multiplication and tribal and religious wars and are now taking away what we have built with diligence."

https://www.thelocal.de/20171117/law-pr ... ist-tweets

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 am

Ratko Mladic found guilty on 10 out of 11 charges at war crimes tribunal.
Former Bosnian Serb commander Ratko Mladic has been found guilty of genocide for some of the worst atrocities of the 1990s Bosnian war.

Known as the "Butcher of Bosnia", he faced 11 charges, including crimes against humanity, at the UN tribunal.

He was convicted of the massacre of more than 7,000 Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim) men and boys at Srebrenica in 1995 and the siege of Sarajevo in which more than 10,000 people died.

Mladic was sentenced to life in prison.

The 74-year-old was removed from the courtroom shortly before the long-awaited sentence was read, after shouting at the judges. They had rejected a request by his lawyer to halt the proceedings on health grounds.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42080090
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Welcome to multiethnic paradise, cousins!

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:55 pm

This bullshit might fly in NYC, but there is no fucking way it will skate in West Virginia, or 95% of the surface area of Old Virginia for that matter.

Honestly, I'm surprised the Krauts have put up with this shit as long as they have, so far.

That Bolshie/Wilson crap had a helluva lot of sticking power it looks like.

Dr. Darwin, call the office -- there are some mutations incoming.