Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Fight me. :lol:
Uh. No? I didn't mean are you the guy or not because you're not (probably) but what is all this about?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, Peter the Swede...
I’m pretty sure you just doxxed StA. :lol:
In all seriousness, I doubt that’s actually StAs twitter account. But those tweets read like a highlight reel of his greatest hits.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Fight me. :lol:
Uh. No? I didn't mean are you the guy or not because you're not (probably) but what is all this about?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I’m pretty sure you just doxxed StA. :lol:
In all seriousness, I doubt that’s actually StAs twitter account. But those tweets read like a highlight reel of his greatest hits.

I don't agree with half of those tweets, but whatever helps you process being wrong all the time, I guess.

Heraclius

Post by Heraclius » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:

I don't agree with half of those tweets, but whatever helps you process being wrong all the time, I guess.
Could you go through the tweets and check off the acceptable ones?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Heraclius wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Could you go through the tweets and check off the acceptable ones?

Who gives a shit? How do his tweets justify doxxing him, threatening him, and sending Orwellian "hate crimes" units out to harass his family??

You guys act like these alt-right guys are the worst thing since Adolf Hitler, but I see more hate coming from the likes of Monty on a daily basis. The hypocrisy is off the hook around here.

If I really gave a shit about hate speech, I'd be going after the Jacobites on this forum. Last I checked, people like that are the primary threat to the American people lately.. But I really don't give a shit about hate speech. I am annoyed by the hypocrisy.

Heraclius

Post by Heraclius » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:48 pm

You seemed to make a point that GCF was misrepresenting your views by saying those tweets were things you would say.

You responded that half of those were things you disagreed with.

I’m just curious which statements you did agree with.

I didn’t say anything about hate crimes or locking people up. It was simply an attempt to clarify, but you don’t need to do it if you don’t want to. Although I don’t really get why you wouldn’t want to since you seemed angered at the misrepresentation of your views before.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Heraclius wrote:You seemed to make a point that GCF was misrepresenting your views by saying those tweets were things you would say.

You responded that half of those were things you disagreed with.

I’m just curious which statements you did agree with.

I didn’t say anything about hate crimes or locking people up. It was simply an attempt to clarify, but you don’t need to do it if you don’t want to. Although I don’t really get why you wouldn’t want to since you seemed angered at the misrepresentation of your views before.

Dude, fuck yourself. I am not interested in some progressive inquisition right now to determine my level of political incorrectness.

Heraclius

Post by Heraclius » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:05 pm

So you are upset that people misrepresent your views but don’t want to reveal your views?

I think you just enjoy existing in a state where you can’t be nailed down so that you can perpetually be the victim in any scenario.

Would explain why you bring up different posters when quoting me, I guess. Don’t have enough information on me to explain how I’m oppressing you so you fall back to your traditional Leviathans.
Last edited by Heraclius on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Dude, you're rambling.

Heraclius

Post by Heraclius » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:10 pm

I think my desire for you to explain what tweets reflect your positions has stayed pretty consistent.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Has my desire to tell you to go fuck yourself wavered?

I am absolutely sick of this type of shit. Take your political correctness and shove it up your ass.