Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:55 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:41 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:36 am
Nightshift Nurse QT will be back on Tuesday and Wednesday, hopefully this time without a nurse tag along sharing her residents in all likelihood, get some one on one time instead of a group chat ftw
Kenny Powers the shit out of it, she ain't old, she's Mrs Smitty's age
She doesn't check all the boxes, but she's still plenty hot, especially for her age. She's not petite, but she is a curvy busty brunette with blond highlights and round cheeks, plus she seems real nice too, I like her vibe. Definitely worth a shot, hopefully I don't encounter any red flags, but if I do I'll still flirt with her just for fun anyway. She's seen me without all PPE on before, we worked the same shift once before the outbreak, and before I even fully realized it was her down the hallway because she was all covered up in PPE, she waved to me and said "Hi Steve", then I was like oh shit it's the QT, fuck yeah.
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation, working in the hot zone is your only pick up zone

But older and bolder is hot and curvy and busty as she wanna be, so long as she's cute, that's go for throttle up
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 am
The main thing is that you have to find out is she's single and available

If she is, then I would lay it out plain spoken

We are both in the hot zone, so we can't be with others, we are apart from everybody, but together

There's nothing to do date wise except Netflix n' Chill

War is boring

We could both die

So we don't have much to lose, if you would like to Netflix n' Chill with me ?
That was actually my exact plan, you fuckin mind reader.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:05 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 am
The main thing is that you have to find out is she's single and available

If she is, then I would lay it out plain spoken

We are both in the hot zone, so we can't be with others, we are apart from everybody, but together

There's nothing to do date wise except Netflix n' Chill

War is boring

We could both die

So we don't have much to lose, if you would like to Netflix n' Chill with me ?
That was actually my exact plan, you fuckin mind reader.
I always wanted a waf, but I dated plenty of chicks on the way

I've never dated an actual skinny girl, I'm all about the curvy & busty & cute

Mrs. Smitty has a nice little bod on her, but she's not a rail
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:09 am

Shanda was prolly the skinniest broad I've ever had, and she was not skinny

She was tall 5'10.5, toned, tanned fit and ready

But she could practically look me in the eyes standing face to face, so she was not petite

Modelling agencies told her she wasn't skinny enough, best she could get was swimsuit catalogue
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
working in the hot zone is your only pick up zone
For now, which is why nightshift qt is so convenient, as long as she's available. Unfortunately the only time I ran into her alone, I was finishing up my shift and didn't have much time at all to shoot the shit, and tonight her and another nurse got booked in on the same shift with the same clients, so I could only talk to both of them at once, but she made sure to mention when she was in next, so I could afford to wait to find out the availability thing for a more opportune time. She was worried about a lack of gowns and masks, so I told her to swing by the nursing office if she needed any, I'd hook her up, she already did that earlier in the shift to start up a conversation anyway, so I encouraged more of that behavior in the future, when she is working without a tag along.

But she could practically look me in the eyes standing face to face, so she was not petite
Nightshift QT is right around my height as well, I prefer petite, but that certainty isn't a dealbreaker with everything else she has working for her.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:14 am

Capps reminds me of the young private in a war film, desperate to lose his virginity before the bullet with his name on it finds him.
Normally, his platoon gets him drunk and takes him to the local whorehouse.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:15 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
For now, which is why nightshift qt is so convenient, as long as she's available, unfortunately the only time I ran into her alone, I was finishing up my shift and didn't have a ton of time to shoot the shit, and tonight her and another nurse got booked in on the same shift with the same clients, so I could only talk to both of them at once, but she made sure to mention when she was in next, so I could afford to wait to find out the availability thing for a more opportune time. She was worried about a lack of gowns and masks, so I told her to swing by the nursing office if she needed any, I'd hook her up, she already did that earlier in the shift to start up a conversation anyway, so I encouraged more of that behavior in the future, when she is working without a tag along.

Nightshift QT is right around my height as well, I prefer petite, but I'll make an exception for her.
You could resort to a note if need be, like a little letter in an envelope, not over the top, but a little romantic

The main thing for me after cute is does she take care of her skin

Like I am a leathery sun bunny, but Mrs Smitty is not, she takes care of her skin religiously

So she looks young and she feels young to the touch
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:14 am
Capps reminds me of the young private in a war film, desperate to lose his virginity before the bullet with his name on it finds him.
Normally, his platoon gets him drunk and takes him to the local whorehouse.
That's not how I rolled in the army, there were plenty of qt's around, no need to go whoring

Kenny Powers is about more than just getting laid, it's living the good life with a qt wife, or girlfriend
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 am
"I knew this was coming since 2000"

"I chose to remain living in Boston"

LOL
These things take time, you know. https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-to-d ... -20200401/

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:27 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:15 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
For now, which is why nightshift qt is so convenient, as long as she's available, unfortunately the only time I ran into her alone, I was finishing up my shift and didn't have a ton of time to shoot the shit, and tonight her and another nurse got booked in on the same shift with the same clients, so I could only talk to both of them at once, but she made sure to mention when she was in next, so I could afford to wait to find out the availability thing for a more opportune time. She was worried about a lack of gowns and masks, so I told her to swing by the nursing office if she needed any, I'd hook her up, she already did that earlier in the shift to start up a conversation anyway, so I encouraged more of that behavior in the future, when she is working without a tag along.

Nightshift QT is right around my height as well, I prefer petite, but I'll make an exception for her.
You could resort to a note if need be, like a little letter in an envelope, not over the top, but a little romantic

The main thing for me after cute is does she take care of her skin

Like I am a leathery sun bunny, but Mrs Smitty is not, she takes care of her skin religiously

So she looks young and she feels young to the touch
I wouldn't say she takes care of it religiously, but she's got a glow to her, certainly more than adequate in that department. Dudes who are into rakes wouldn't be into her, but that just increases the chances she's available, suckers. I get the feeling she doesn't realize how cute she is, which I'm a sucker for.

Curvy and Busty, Older and Bolder, Round Cheeked, Girl Next Door Type. Capps Digs It.
*yip*