SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Speaker to Animals

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:44 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:32 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:01 am
This is me right now. Making the most of my covfefe prison sentence.

In prison, you don’t want to end up becoming a punk fuckboy like Daralon, getting fat and dying because some boomer coughed on the bananas in your Publix produce section.
Bitch I can deadlift a fucking car over my head. Not kidding either, the interstate is full of burning cars plus dead bodies and I had to lift mine over to get to work. I am on the front lines, and you wouldn't stand a chance against me in a fight. My immune system alone would overpower you. I also own a pellet gun.
I JUST DID 800 NAVY SEAL BURPEES.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:02 pm
Cid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 pm

It's a bad deal. I don't want to see folks die.

But Damn me if you will, I'm pretty indifferent to it. They chose to live shoulder to shoulder with their fellow man to enjoy the rewards of the arguably the most iconic city in the world today. Now, they get to reap a different bounty.

I guess I'm a heartless cocksucker, for not having more compassion.
I guess you are. If this shit takes me out because of the incompetence to mitigate it, I'd like someone to find my tombstone, Charles J DeWitt, and etch on the side that C-Mag is a heartless cocksucker. It is unlikely it will, regardless of past lung complications, but if it does, I'll make sure my wife posts on here and one of you can go carry out my last wishes. I'd prefer you to do it yourself, but again, I am not particularly worried at this time.
I don't wish you ill Cid, or other folks during this. I just don't know what to tell ya. If you put yourself and your family in a situation where you're trapped in a metropolis, compound it by relying on public transit and limited supply chains, then you have to deal with that.

If you can't take care of yourself and your family for an extended period, teach your kids to be able to take care of themselves, then you're a burden to your community, state and nation. Being head of the household is important and bears great responsibility.

There are certainly folks in cities that take these responsibilities serious and are doing quite well through this crisis, but the vast majority are dependent upon the State to such a great extent that they have effectively become wards of the State. I don't know why I should go out of my way to show a great deal of compassion to folks that had every opportunity to be a in a good position before this hit.
I'm not worried for other reasons. Basically, this is going to show Incompetencies on a level that no one except those looking expected it.

I've been waiting for something like this since 2000.

The fact it hasn't happened sooner has amazed me.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 am

"I knew this was coming since 2000"

"I chose to remain living in Boston"

LOL

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:58 am

This was definitely in the back of my mind when I moved here

Wasn't sure it was going to be a pandemic, although that was on the list

I just knew a Black Swan would come and the GTA would not be the place to be when it did

Whether it was economic collapse, crime, disease, whatever, cities are dysfunctional now at the best of times

With this bomb hitting, it's everything at once, collapse, crime & disease, triple threat
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:09 am

Even with all the measures that I've put in place, Speaker is right, we can run but we cant hide

Eventually the bug could find its way in

I'm old enough and immuno compromised enough that it's very plausibly going to kill me

Politics lose all meaning when you're not sure if you're going to be around to vote in the end

So I just sing my death song now, as I may not be able to later
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:30 am

Still gonna Kenny Powers the shit out of it tho

When my stepmother was dying of cancer, she was my wife's age now

She even said to my father at the end, that she wished they had made love more,

while there was still time & energy for it

So if these are my last months, I am going to sexualize it with all the feexins,

Live well, right to the last, keep the party going, like my ol' pappy before me
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:30 am
I am going to sexualize it with all the feexins,
Nightshift Nurse QT will be back on Tuesday and Wednesday, hopefully this time without a nurse tag along sharing her residents in all likelihood, get some one on one time instead of a group chat ftw
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:41 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Nightshift Nurse QT will be back on Tuesday and Wednesday, hopefully this time without a nurse tag along sharing her residents in all likelihood, get some one on one time instead of a group chat ftw
Kenny Powers the shit out of it, she ain't old, she's Mrs Smitty's age
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 am

The main thing is that you have to find out is she's single and available

If she is, then I would lay it out plain spoken

We are both in the hot zone, so we can't be with others, we are apart from everybody, but together

There's nothing to do date wise except Netflix n' Chill

War is boring

We could both die

So we don't have much to lose, if you would like to Netflix n' Chill with me ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:41 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Kenny Powers the shit out of it, she ain't old, she's Mrs Smitty's age
She doesn't check all the boxes, but she's still plenty hot, especially for her age. She's not petite, but she is a curvy busty brunette with blond highlights and round cheeks, plus she seems real nice too, I like her vibe. Definitely worth a shot, hopefully I don't encounter any red flags, but if I do I'll still flirt with her just for fun anyway. She's seen me without all PPE on before, we worked the same shift once before the outbreak, and before I even fully realized it was her down the hallway because she was all covered up in PPE, she waved to me and said "Hi Steve", then I was like oh shit it's the QT, fuck yeah.
*yip*