Europe, Boring Until it's Not

The Conservative

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Also, Hitler started with a small percentage of disenfranchised people, and it ballooned into what we saw... the seeds for that to happen in France and England are there too.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:45 pm

How are the Czechs making out so far?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:31 pm

The slavosphere is literally becoming Chad AF

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:Also, Hitler started with a small percentage of disenfranchised people, and it ballooned into what we saw... the seeds for that to happen in France and England are there too.
A small percentage of disaffected people that were willing to go batshit crazy with him. The entire country was gripped by hyperinflation, and was in the process of implosion, along with feeling humiliated by the rest of the world, with clear enemies at hand (The Allies). You will not see those conditions in Europe again, in your lifetime. Depression, sure. But nothing like Weimar Germany. The comparison is absurd.

Also, even if the terrorists and media manage to drive the population to that level of insanity, whom do you suppose would be the "New Nazis" instituting a genocide? The muslims? No. They would be getting loaded into the gas chambers en masse.

So, unless this is all about your concern for the muslim population of Europe, you have nothing to worry about. Not even in a hypothetical.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Because of people in power like this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 22846.html
Sadiq Khan: London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city
Get used to it, it becomes part of every day life, and in turn you accept more than you would otherwise.

I don't see why this is so hard to understand?
What's hard to understand is how a native English speaker apparantly cannot understand English. Did the mayor of London run on and got voted in on a platform of imposing sharia law, throwing gays of rooftops and turning non-Muslims into 2nd rate citizens as per the Koran? That what Londoners voted for? Which party is the mayor part of?

Do try and do some basic research before replying, TC.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:The slavosphere is literally becoming Chad AF
Yeah, Slavs are taking a hard line against Islamic fanatics. Pretty proud of my Slavic homeland. (Slovakia for me)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:14 pm

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city
Get used to it, it becomes part of every day life, and in turn you accept more than you would otherwise.

What's hard to understand is how a native English speaker apparantly cannot understand English. Did the mayor of London run on and got voted in on a platform of imposing sharia law, throwing gays of rooftops and turning non-Muslims into 2nd rate citizens as per the Koran? That what Londoners voted for? Which party is the mayor part of?

This is London's problem not mine.

But if it were me, I've got Sadiq Khan on a short leash. Apparently Khan has more venom for Trump pulling out of the Parasite Accord than he does for Hajji's butchering Citizens of London.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:48 am

Not boring.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:27 am

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Where is his anger against what just happened? He could be for something during an election, but as we have found out through multiple candidates it doesn't mean he's going to keep his promises.

I think his lack of response on anything that is happened as of late is a perfect example of that. Especially since he thinks we should just get used to it as a people because it's just part of life.

My response bullshit
#NotOneRedCent