Civil War Doomsday Clock

clubgop

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:01 pm
That’s the one where she walked up to a BLM rally and started taunting them or something?

Probably did see a lot of women doing that in the 1950s, come to think of it.
It was not BLM and even if it was, you think so lowly of minorities they cant help but give into their base instincts so you excuse the violence. See leftist are always the real racists. Dirty dick to the rescue again.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:20 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Of course it’s nuts. There’s never a point to picking a street fight.

But it’s that kind of hyperbole that’s driving the lemmings to do it. “Civil war” is being bandied about recklessly, to generate clicks, because the current generation has zero concept of what it actually means.

This is LARPing on a grand scale. Let the morons punch each other and hold parades. It changes nothing, but distracts everyone from the burning of the constitution, and the police state.
If you two are done rimming each other for your flawless virtue over not punching Nazis, maybe you can graduate to a point where you recognize that not everyone that disagrees with you is in fact a Nazi. There's a new thought for you. Not every person who wants to defend and protect the borders of this country or just wants the borders of this country to exist, is a Nazi, in fact historically, Nazi's aren't exactly known for respect of borders.
I'm pretty sure that neither of us has ever said that, except when pointing out idiots holding swastikas.

You seem to be discovering who we actually are, instead of your boogymen - it's a big day for you.
:clap:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
That’s the one where she walked up to a BLM rally and started taunting them or something?

Are you asking or stating? Or maybe you intentionally wrote it that way in order to leave yourself the opening you'll need later to backtrack on your shit-posts.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:12 pm
https://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2017/02/0 ... LRWfm.dpbs

That was the one where Flounder said she was asking for it.
Ah. I saw the Flounder post but didn't see the part where the woman was attacked. Luckily we have Liberals who are determined to stick up for women who are treated in such unacceptable fashion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Are you asking or stating? Or maybe you intentionally wrote it that way in order to leave yourself the opening you'll need later to backtrack on your shit-posts.
I don’t remember the incident, and it certainly wasn’t that important to me.

I probably said something to the effect of ‘stupid is as stupid does’, and had to listen to some trailer logic on the first amendment. That happened a few times.

Fact is, if you go looking for trouble, you’ll find it. Doesn’t really matter what color you are.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:21 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I probably said something to the effect of ‘stupid is as stupid does’, and had to listen to some trailer logic on the first amendment. That happened a few times.

Fact is, if you go looking for trouble, you’ll find it. Doesn’t really matter what color you are.
Are you saying that the women in the 2 videos STA posted were asking for it? Because they showed up at an event with protesters present? Doing that and wearing a certain hat (which now amounts to gang colors to some) warrants being pepper sprayed and/or beating with a stick?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:26 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 am

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39640 ... m-proposal

This is basically a anti-vigilante bill.

I dont agree with the total writing of the bill, I would prefer that it stipulates that it’s directed at Antifa only... because those who defend themselves against Antifa shouldn’t be penalized for self-defense.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:21 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Are you saying that the women in the 2 videos STA posted were asking for it? Because they showed up at an event with protesters present? Doing that and wearing a certain hat (which now amounts to gang colors to some) warrants being pepper sprayed and/or beating with a stick?
No, but as I said before, I don’t go down to the ghetto and start yelling about niggers, then cry foul when I get beaten.

The fact that they’re women has no bearing on the stupidity of their actions. It’s just fishing for something to put on YouTube.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:59 am

Liar.