THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:17 am

No, you made it clear that locking workers in rooms for hours without pay and forcing them to shit in coffee cans is perfectly acceptable.

There's no need to belabor the point now. Agree to disagree. Really, disagree to the point that I think, when we finish transforming the GOP into an economic nationalist party, we ought to make it crystal clear that a party based on moral principles has no room for your type.

Issues like this are literally the only opening the democrats have to regain power. We do not need to go back to the days of DNC rule where feckless shekel-chasing RINOs master the art of losing to democrats because they cannot possibly see that these practices are morally bankrupt.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:18 am

He crushing on me.

Control your emotions. I’m just a mortal, dude. I put my pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. No need to canonize me with mythological tales.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 am

:roll:

DB is cool with locking employees in a room for hours without pay and denying them time to go to the restroom.

No amount of handwaving is going to erase that shit.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:24 am

I must have missed the coffee can shit thread, can I have a gander?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 am

DB is cool with locking employees in a room for hours without pay and denying them time to go to the restroom.

Failure to address your neurotic hyperbole isn’t agreement with it. Just like ignoring a raving homeless man isn’t tacit endorsement of his ravings.

But then again, explaining that to the crazy person is kinda a waste of time, isn’t it? Damn, you tricked me! Well played.
:think:

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:27 am

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:07 am
Really fucking sad to see DB and Fife behave like toddlers.

Time for cosplay, DB?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:29 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:27 am
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 am

Failure to address your neurotic hyperbole isn’t agreement with it. Just like ignoring a raving homeless man isn’t tacit endorsement of his ravings.

But then again, explaining that to the crazy person is kinda a waste of time, isn’t it? Damn, you tricked me! Well played.
:think:
Hyperbole?

Straight facts.

Amazon literally locks workers up without pay. If you recall there was a Supreme Court case a while back.

Amazon literally builds only a few restrooms, several floors away from where people work, only accessible by stairs, and so far away that workers are not able to shit and still meet the insane metrics imposed upon them.

Instead of throwing nonsense at people and pretending like it is about wages, just fucking admit you are cool with that.

Most Americans do not want a future where shit like that is acceptable and the norm. You can probably fuck right off with that noise.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:31 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:27 am
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:07 am
Really fucking sad to see DB and Fife behave like toddlers.

Time for cosplay, DB?

Maybe once I’m done answering fan mail. ;)

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:33 am

I disagree with the Supreme Court decision. Employees shouldn't have to wait in lines to be checked for stolen merchandise, unpaid. That's bullshit imo. But it's hyperbole to say they're being locked up without pay. The bathroom thing, I'm not sold on, it sounds like melodrama though.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:29 am

Hyperbole?

Straight facts.

Amazon literally locks workers up without pay. If you recall there was a Supreme Court case a while back.

Amazon literally builds only a few restrooms, several floors away from where people work, only accessible by stairs, and so far away that workers are not able to shit and still meet the insane metrics imposed upon them.

Instead of throwing nonsense at people and pretending like it is about wages, just fucking admit you are cool with that.

Most Americans do not want a future where shit like that is acceptable and the norm. You can probably fuck right off with that noise.
The Amazon workers are cool with it, and those that aren’t have left. Must really frustrate your inner SJW that you can’t call the shots for “how shit should be”. You have the rhetoric down and everything with the “locked up in rooms” hyperbole and outlier citations of someone peeing in a bottle at some point.

Yet your keyboard warrioring ass can’t force content employees to riot, or content employers to buckle to your non-invested demands.

Fuck. That must be really frustrating for you.
:lol: