Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 12, 2017 7:55 am

ssu wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: And you will all be wearing sombreros.

The thing is that American Whites won't be a majority in your own country in a few decades, basically in your lifetime. And we have learned fromthe StA (or who was it?) here that this is a :sad-roulette: WHITE GENOCIDE :obscene-hanged: executed by the :happy-hippy:SJW's :gay-gay: :romance-interracial: .

So basically in the line of and at the level of the intellectual deliberation in this thread we can only make one inevitable conclusion:

That basically means that in 20 years or so Nukedog :flags-texas: turns into a non-white Spanglish speaking Latino-Nuke :music-guitarred:

He will start speaking Spanglish because evolution is unavoidable.

Yep.

Will happen. People who won't admit it are just in denial.

¡¡Caramba!!

Anyway. Latino's are really nice people. Just like Russians.
Ya entiendo español joto culetto

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 7:58 am

Mmmm tacos.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 am

Literally the only argument liberals make for the benefit of diversity.

Anyway, it's not so much the Hispanics that bother me, it's the mestizos and Muslims as well. First of all, when Trump said they aren't sending their best ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH. Mexico and squatamala LOVE our pourous borders because it's a safety valve for them.

And liberals aren't even content with just squatamalens they have to import people from ALL OVER THE FUCKING THIRD WORLD

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 8:06 am

What is a mestizo?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 12, 2017 8:07 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah. I guess I'll have to convert to Catholicism and settle down with a nice Hispanic woman.

Have fun, Monty!
I'm already Catholic and Latinas are probably the hottest of all women. Its a win!

Too bad most of them are crazy.
Crazy and hot are two things you expect from a Latina woman, especially in bed... so you want to pay the piper, get ready for a hell of a ride.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 12, 2017 8:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:What is a mestizo?
Google is your friend... for those who refuser to use it... it's slang for a mixed race.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 12, 2017 8:11 am

That's why we had to invent White Hispanic for our census. Mixed race in South America means part black and Hispanics hate blacks so they never identified as Hispanic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Lauren has teamed up with Generation Identity to stop migrant ships from reaching European shores. Shes becoming more and more red pilled since shes joined up with them.
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/sta ... 6277716993

LET /OURGIRL/ GO YOU FUCKING YUROPOORS

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 12, 2017 2:53 pm

I thought you said squatamelons which I thought was a black slur but squatamalens is pretty funny too
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 pm

I see squat people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what's below eye level. They don't know they're squat.

All the time. They're everywhere.