Europe, Boring Until it's Not

ssu

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by ssu » Thu May 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote: Here we go again, ''Sharia law'' ......
Wait for it....... ''no go zones '' will be along in a minute.
I just love it when people from thousands of miles away tell me what their right wing rags say about my country.
Show me the latest shit from Breitbart while you are at it.
We are on the sinking ship here in Europe, right? All is lost!

So, before we go down I want to say that blub, blub, blub..... blup!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Should we pay the market price for Monty to get him out or nah?

I don't know.

Bagdhad Bob is just focusing forward, he doesn't see the enemy behind him. Should we ransom him back? Do we really need another person without situational awareness ?

:mrgreen:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 12:13 pm

ssu wrote:
I just love it when people from thousands of miles away tell me what their right wing rags say about my country.

:lol:
Hey guys, demographics are against you, really against you. The PM of Austria came out and said that in the near future all women in Austria will be forced to wear the Hijab.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 pm

ssu wrote:

Hey, at least we can console ourselves with the fact those evil Mexicans will never get here.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 12:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Hey guys, demographics are against you, really against you. The PM of Austria came out and said that in the near future all women in Austria will be forced to wear the Hijab.
And you will all be wearing sombreros.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
And you will all be wearing sombreros.

That's cool, man. Have fun with Islam, then. We will be here with the Mexicans. You totally got the better deal with that one..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 1:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 1:32 pm

How Europe deals with threats to their citizens from rapefugees,
Vladimir Putin blasts Europe for ‘failing to defend its children’ after refugee was cleared of raping boy, 10, because it was ‘sexual emergency’

After the incident, Amir A. went back to the pool, and was practising on the diving board when police turned up and arrested him.

He claimed at the time that it was a “sexual emergency”, as he had not had sex for three months since he separated from his wife to come to Europe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2110214/v ... emergency/
America,
Judge won't let 'El Chapo' get comfortable before his trial

The judge also denied a request to let Guzmán out of solitary confinement before the trial. He cited Guzmán's two prison escapes in Mexico, including one using a tunnel underneath his cell.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /22073971/

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:How Europe deals with threats to their citizens from rapefugees,
Vladimir Putin blasts Europe for ‘failing to defend its children’ after refugee was cleared of raping boy, 10, because it was ‘sexual emergency’

After the incident, Amir A. went back to the pool, and was practising on the diving board when police turned up and arrested him.

He claimed at the time that it was a “sexual emergency”, as he had not had sex for three months since he separated from his wife to come to Europe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2110214/v ... emergency/
That is Austria's karma for Hitler.