Europe, Boring Until it's Not

C-Mag

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 9:13 am

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Quit blaming the US. We've only been deeply involved militarily in the ME the last 30 years. Want to blame Westerners, the Brits have been involved in the region since the First Crusade in 1095.

The real reason the Middle East is a shit hole is because is it ruled by a backward Theocracy.
And the attacks on Europe have only been happening in the last 10-15 years. The ME is a shit hole because it keeps getting de-stabilised in the name of oil.
Buy some electric cars for fucks sake.................
Negative................. Explain the Middle East pre-industrial revolution and demand for oil.

The Ottoman Caliphate was very stable, but it was a shit hole. The same shit that was happening then is happening now.
- Civil Rights only held by males
- Clan leaders rule over the majority of people in the region
- Still legal and promoted to beat your wife, marry young girls and prevent the advancement of any Liberties for women
- Gays still be killed for being gay
- Non-Muslim Religions still being persecuted and killed
- Non-Muslim historical treasures still being destroyed
- majority of the population poor
- Slavery still exists, with slave markets
- kidnapping still viewed as a means of revenue production
- still raping juvenile girls and boys
- still widespread Muslim on Muslim violence and war

There's more, but that should suffice.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Quit blaming the US. We've only been deeply involved militarily in the ME the last 30 years. Want to blame Westerners, the Brits have been involved in the region since the First Crusade in 1095.

The real reason the Middle East is a shit hole is because is it ruled by a backward Theocracy.
And the attacks on Europe have only been happening in the last 10-15 years. The ME is a shit hole because it keeps getting de-stabilised in the name of oil.
Buy some electric cars for fucks sake.................
Negative................. Explain the Middle East pre-industrial revolution and demand for oil.

The Ottoman Caliphate was very stable, but it was a shit hole. The same shit that was happening then is happening now.
- Still legal and promoted to beat your wife, marry young girls and prevent the advancement of any Liberties for women

Oh come on, pre-industrial revolution pretty much everything on your list was happening in Europe too.

Pre first gulf war they were mostly fighting against each other, now they all have a common enemy.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu May 11, 2017 9:32 am

C-Mag wrote: The Ottoman Caliphate was very stable, but it was a shit hole. The same shit that was happening then is happening now.

Turkey is like this?

Really?

Or perhaps you are talking about ISIS controlled areas or what?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 9:53 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Not saying they did, referring to Monte's bitching about the relatively short duration of US actions in the ME.
Eventually, additional Crusades will occur. There is little other option for Western Culture and Christianity. Too many Muslims are carrying out a continuous war of annihilation and genocide against the West and Christians.

The next crusade will be to liberate parts of Europe from the Caliphate. Bet that.
Fuck it - I have no desire to free Europe, yet again, from what they have brought upon themselves - not till they change.

Deus Vult.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 10:13 am

Fucking rad

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 10:43 am

Montegriffo wrote: Oh come on, pre-industrial revolution pretty much everything on your list was happening in Europe too.

Pre first gulf war they were mostly fighting against each other, now they all have a common enemy.
Well, lucky for Europe all that shit is coming back in vogue. You can remember the good old days.

The Western World has been on trajectory of more freedom and liberty from the Magna Carta to the 21st C. Now Europe is going backwards as they begin to accept closed Muslim communities and Sharia courts.

The Middle East continues to be a Black Hole of Civil Rights because of Islam. Wahhabis rejected modernization in the 18th C. and prevented advancement of technologies and Civil Rights in the Ottoman Empire, which directly led to the fall of the Ottomans. Middle Eastern countries we have supported and never attacked have Civil Rights on par with Middle Eastern War Zones.

Now is a good time to make contacts with Muslim Slave Markets, could be a real growth business for the person who corners the coming European Market. You can advertise on Facebook like this guy.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/16754 ... greenfield
Peace be upon you …
I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]
His description:
1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 10:56 am

ssu wrote: Turkey is like this?

Really?

Turkey is growing more radical all the time, Erdogan is no Attaturk. Turkey's secular government established under Attaturk had far more civil rights than the norm for the Islamic Theocracies of the region, now, likely Turkey is doomed as well.

I'm speaking generally of the entire region. The exact level of this crap varies, but there are elements of it in all the Middle East.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 11:00 am

C-Mag wrote: Well, lucky for Europe all that shit is coming back in vogue. You can remember the good old days.

The Western World has been on trajectory of more freedom and liberty from the Magna Carta to the 21st C. Now Europe is going backwards as they begin to accept closed Muslim communities and Sharia courts.
Here we go again, ''Sharia law'' ......
Wait for it....... ''no go zones '' will be along in a minute.
I just love it when people from thousands of miles away tell me what their right wing rags say about my country.
Show me the latest shit from Breitbart while you are at it.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 11:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Oh come on, pre-industrial revolution pretty much everything on your list was happening in Europe too.

Well, lucky for Europe all that shit is coming back in vogue. You can remember the good old days.

The Middle East continues to be a Black Hole of Civil Rights because of Islam. Wahhabis rejected modernization in the 18th C. and prevented advancement of technologies and Civil Rights in the Ottoman Empire, which directly led to the fall of the Ottomans. Middle Eastern countries we have supported and never attacked have Civil Rights on par with Middle Eastern War Zones.

Now is a good time to make contacts with Muslim Slave Markets, could be a real growth business for the person who corners the coming European Market. You can advertise on Facebook like this guy.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/16754 ... greenfield
Peace be upon you …
I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]
His description:
1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God.

Should we pay the market price for Monty to get him out or nah?

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu May 11, 2017 11:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
ssu wrote: Turkey is like this?

Really?

Turkey is growing more radical all the time, Erdogan is no Attaturk. Turkey's secular government established under Attaturk had far more civil rights than the norm for the Islamic Theocracies of the region, now, likely Turkey is doomed as well.

I'm speaking generally of the entire region. The exact level of this crap varies, but there are elements of it in all the Middle East.
Well, there's a possibility that Turkey does truly go the path of Iran, but that still is a possibility. Yes, Erdogan is a dictator, but Turkey yet hasn't changed. Looks bad, but still isn't so bad.

From your list comes to my mind good ol' Soviet propaganda of how evil, unjust, corrupt, criminal, hypocrite, decadent and rotten to the core the United States is with it's widespread povetry while only few enjoy the riches. Those propaganda leaflets are a gem nowdays, truly show just what the Soviet Union was like.