Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 5:41 am

Swedistan please. You're lost.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 6:34 am

California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote: I just can't believe that there are millions of people who deny this fact
Let's see, if some Mullah were to say that Christians want to eradicate Islam and conquer the Middle East who would have the most evidence to back up his claim? The Mullah or the Cardinal?
Dude. The rich Islamic countries are literally funding the spread of Islam to Europe while encouraging their subjects to "be fruitful and multiply"

But I guess I shouldn't care, its your continent.
Dude. The rich Christian countries have been bombing the ME back to the stone age and literally been conquering them for 30 years or more.
You should care because it is mainly your country which has been responsible.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 11, 2017 6:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Let's see, if some Mullah were to say that Christians want to eradicate Islam and conquer the Middle East who would have the most evidence to back up his claim? The Mullah or the Cardinal?
Dude. The rich Islamic countries are literally funding the spread of Islam to Europe while encouraging their subjects to "be fruitful and multiply"

Dude. The rich Christian countries have been bombing the ME back to the stone age and literally been conquering them for 30 years or more.
That has nothing to do with their garbage culture and evangelical tradition. They tried to spread Islam by force 1000 years ago, now they are doing it by using our relative tolerance against us.

And sure, we've been bombing parts of the middle east for 30 years now, but if we're going to play the blame game lets blame you guys and France for redrawing everything and splitting it up into spheres of influence after both world wars
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu May 11, 2017 6:52 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Swedistan please. You're lost.
SWEDISTAN!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 6:54 am

California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote: Dude. The rich Islamic countries are literally funding the spread of Islam to Europe while encouraging their subjects to "be fruitful and multiply"

That has nothing to do with their garbage culture and evangelical tradition. They tried to spread Islam by force 1000 years ago, now they are doing it by using our relative tolerance against us.

And sure, we've been bombing parts of the middle east for 30 years now, but if we're going to play the blame game lets blame you guys and France for redrawing everything and splitting it up into spheres of influence after both world wars
No choice, we were bankrupt. We didn't have the option to sit out the first 2 years and profit from selling weapons like some did.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 6:54 am

ssu wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Swedistan please. You're lost.
SWEDISTAN!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fixed :snicker:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 am

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

No choice, we were bankrupt. We didn't have the option to sit out the first 2 years and profit from selling weapons like some did.
Oh boo hoo. Poor little British Empire. :roll:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 7:05 am

Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote: That has nothing to do with their garbage culture and evangelical tradition. They tried to spread Islam by force 1000 years ago, now they are doing it by using our relative tolerance against us.

Oh boo hoo. Poor little British Empire. :roll:
Hey look, I'm no whining colonialist mourning the loss of Empire. Just pointing out we gave up all our money and several overseas possessions saving Europe from Fascists. Now you lot want them back ''cos trucks of peace'' or some such BS.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu May 11, 2017 7:05 am

Yes nuke, soon all Swedes are going to be Muslims, just ask Hastur...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 7:22 am

ssu wrote:Yes nuke, soon all Swedes are going to be Muslims, just ask Hastur...

Didn't he almost get trucked last month?