Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 10, 2017 8:11 pm

It's all fun and games until Ahmed hijacks a jet ski and starts running over the swimmers.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 9:22 pm

They should make a Hausa Fulani show called Sultan Bey Watch. It would be about the Boko Haram lifeguards going along the polluted Niger Delta, helping volleyball players steal oil and amputate the limbs off of scantily clad women.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I can sort of see sunlight at the end of this tunnel..

WHATTTTTTTTTTT !
:shock:

Catholic leadership with some balls to say what everyone knows.

Fuckin A, If this guy gets the nod, he better take the name Urban IX
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 10, 2017 11:02 pm

I just can't believe that there are millions of people who deny this fact
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 10, 2017 11:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:If you are wearing a Burkini, can you pee in it like a wet suit for warmth? I made the mistake of peeing in a wetsuit one time. The piss stayed in the suit, and I smelled awful for the whole boat ride back. There was a cute girl sitting next to me, and I kept inching away from her. I think she smelled it too though.
Mistake?

I piss in my wetsuit multiple times, every time. Its part of the wetsuit experience.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 11:09 pm

California wrote:
heydaralon wrote:If you are wearing a Burkini, can you pee in it like a wet suit for warmth? I made the mistake of peeing in a wetsuit one time. The piss stayed in the suit, and I smelled awful for the whole boat ride back. There was a cute girl sitting next to me, and I kept inching away from her. I think she smelled it too though.
Mistake?

I piss in my wetsuit multiple times, every time. Its part of the wetsuit experience.
Someone told me doing that would keep me warm. They were kind of right, but it trapped the piss in there. I got a piss rash too. I thought sharks were attracted to the urine smell, so I would not piss in a wetsuit in the ocean either. I've worn a wetsuit like 6 times total, so I'm not an expert.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 3:42 am

California wrote:

Let's see, if some Mullah were to say that Christians want to eradicate Islam and conquer the Middle East who would have the most evidence to back up his claim? The Mullah or the Cardinal?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu May 11, 2017 4:24 am

The Muslim plan to take over Europe might backfire. Record numbers of Muslims are converting to Christianity. It's recently being reported from a lot of different European countries.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... ty-beckons
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ristianity
Complex factors behind the trend include heartfelt faith in a new religion, gratitude to Christian groups offering support during perilous and frightening journeys, and an expectation that conversion may aid asylum applications.
Sweden is very secular and a lot of churches struggle with dwindling numbers of parishioners. Especially the Church of Sweden that used to be state church and that everyone born belonged to by default. Some congregations now report rising numbers due to all the converts.

It seems to be pert of a larger trend in the Muslim world as well.
There is also a revival in the Muslim world, Garrison says. He believes between 2 and 7 million former Muslims have converted to Christianity in the past two decades, and he has impressive research to back up his claim. He documents his findings in his book A Wind in the House of Islam.
https://world.wng.org/2014/07/the_risin ... ristianity

We might be better of setting our hope on Christianity rather than Secularism when it comes to civilizing our new citizens. It makes a lot of sense.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 11, 2017 4:48 am

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:

Let's see, if some Mullah were to say that Christians want to eradicate Islam and conquer the Middle East who would have the most evidence to back up his claim? The Mullah or the Cardinal?
Dude. The rich Islamic countries are literally funding the spread of Islam to Europe while encouraging their subjects to "be fruitful and multiply"

But I guess I shouldn't care, its your continent.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu May 11, 2017 5:03 am

Hastur wrote:The Muslim plan to take over Europe might backfire. Record numbers of Muslims are converting to Christianity. It's recently being reported from a lot of different European countries.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... ty-beckons
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ristianity
Complex factors behind the trend include heartfelt faith in a new religion, gratitude to Christian groups offering support during perilous and frightening journeys, and an expectation that conversion may aid asylum applications.
Sweden is very secular and a lot of churches struggle with dwindling numbers of parishioners. Especially the Church of Sweden that used to be state church and that everyone born belonged to by default. Some congregations now report rising numbers due to all the converts.

It seems to be pert of a larger trend in the Muslim world as well.
There is also a revival in the Muslim world, Garrison says. He believes between 2 and 7 million former Muslims have converted to Christianity in the past two decades, and he has impressive research to back up his claim. He documents his findings in his book A Wind in the House of Islam.
https://world.wng.org/2014/07/the_risin ... ristianity

We might be better of setting our hope on Christianity rather than Secularism when it comes to civilizing our new citizens. It makes a lot of sense.
Incorrect storyline for the people here, Hastur.

This is the politically correct view of Sweden here:
Anything else is fake news.