Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm

I can create it later, or you can. I am about to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I can create it later, or you can. I am about to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
Cool have a good time. And I think your the same poster on the DCF that was Dr. Strange right? Also are you ex military?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 2:09 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I can create it later, or you can. I am about to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
Cool have a good time. And I think your the same poster on the DCF that was Dr. Strange right? Also are you ex military?
Yes and yes.

As to Donovan.. I agree on some things. Not so much on prescriptions, though. He's right that I think a lot of us long for a gang, however. We used to circumvent that with a national brotherhood. That's gone now. I'd rather have a national brotherhood, but now that nationhood is made impossible through multiculturalism, I guess tribalism is the only way to go.

I am not sure what he argues in the book Androphilia. I can't speak to that stuff.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 07, 2017 7:13 am

ISIS has singled out crowded London streets as “ideal targets” for supporters to mow down pedestrians in the latest edition of the terror group’s online magazine.
Published in ten languages, the most recent issue of ISIS’ magazine Rumiyah published tutorials on arson, knife and vehicle attacks, naming Regent Street and Piccadilly Circus in London as locations at which jihadis should “flatten [non-Muslims] under trucks”, The Sunday Times reports.

A piece on “terror tactics” tells supporters the best type of vehicle to use in a terror attack — “double-wheeled, load-bearing” trucks with a “slightly raised chassis and bumper”, which are “fast in speed or rate of acceleration” are identified as features which would maximise the number of casualties. would-be jihadis are told to look out for.

Methods ISIS recommends for obtaining such a vehicle include taking one “from a kafir [non-Muslim] by force or deception”, or by “‘borrowing’ from a kafir or murtadd [apostate].”

“The language of force, the language of killing, stabbing and slitting throats, chopping off heads, flattening them under trucks, and burning them alive, until they give the jizyah [non-beleiver’s tax] while they are in a state of humiliation,” reads a paragraph from Rumiyah’s latest edition.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05 ... ks-london/

Have fun kiddos.

Also note that, for many Christians, historically, the jizyah was paid in the form of them seizing daughters into sex slavery. But I am sure the Eurabia will be far more enlightened than that..

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 07, 2017 10:48 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... 6ZQv7fVtl8
Published on May 6, 2017Dramatic footage of violent scuffles and clashes between police and antifascist protesters in Croydon on Saturday afternoon. The demonstrators, largely from the groups United Against Fascism and PCS, were attempting to stop a far right group, the South East Alliance, from marching and protesting on immigration.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 07, 2017 11:02 am

Those Antifa faggots are more like that guy in the bar pretending he would kick your ass if only his friend weren't holding him back.

Look at them. If the cops quit right there, they'd be crushed.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 07, 2017 3:04 pm

LePen lost. Economic collapse postponed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 07, 2017 3:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:LePen lost. Economic collapse postponed.

I thought economic collapse was happening after Trump won???

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun May 07, 2017 4:00 pm

France surrendered to Germany, again. We will have peace in our time.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun May 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Always nice to know who ISIS endorsed.