Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 12:19 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:All I am saying is.. there are biological reasons for politics. The ideologies are often just nonsense games people play to rationalize what in effect are biological choices.

Women want to maximize their breeding choices. So they oppose national borders and seek to let in millions of male refugees, while leaving women and children behind (that's a fact in the case of Europe).

Weak men want to side with women by calling themselves male feminists and trying to differentiate themselves from more masculine, stronger men by arguing "I am not like those guys!". Which is pathetic because most women are banging those guys anyway.

Stronger men tend to become nationalists because they want strong borders. They do so because they are care about security, but also because they want to limit women's reproductive choices.

Look at the kinds of males you see arrayed up on Team Antifa compared to the kinds of males you see formed up on Team Trump in the Berkeley Battles.

All this ideology stuff is irrelevant. Most of this is biological. Weak males want to criminalize or eradicate the stronger males because women want stronger males. Women want to maximize access to resources and mobility, hence open borders and a "refugee" policy that always seems to overwhelmingly favor males in nations that are run mostly by these far-left women (Looking at you Europe).

That's all this is. I guarantee the best way to destroy the left for a long time is to get men into the gym. Make steroids legal for a while. Start teaching martial arts in secondary school.
I agree with the most of these statements and the basic premise that biology influences ideology/philosophy etc. but it isn't everything there are other important influences. We are human and its a bit more complicated than that. But when you say women want to maximize their breeding choices and that's why they want open borders I'd say actually it likely b/c on average women are higher in trait "agreeableness" and empathetic etc. than men. And women are usually quite worried about security and safety as well.

That's actually a good point.

But I don't think women by and large associate borders with security. Honestly, I don't think most women have any idea what makes them secure. This is why our having given them more choices over the past century has left them to self-destruct. It goes back the principle that what women say they want and what they think they are want are often different, and neither of those things has anything to do with what they really want.

Human females probably didn't give a shit about territorial borders of troops. If an alien troop invades and kills off the males, the women just go to a new male of the invading troop. It was only with the development of complex societies that women began to truly suffer when an invading group comes through. Even then.. War brides are a thing for a reason.. Women don't have a sense of loyalty like men do because they never needed to evolve such a thing.

The evidence shows that human females migrated across territorial boundaries. In the paleolithic, they probably weren't subject to borders. I think the idea that women must be constrained within borders is a relatively new concept that emerges maybe only the past ten thousand years or so.

Women and men are very different. This new order of things we see emerging is an expression of some form of female civilization. But I suspect men built civilization rather than women for good reason. I don't think this stuff can last.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 pm

*blocks your path*

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:All I am saying is.. there are biological reasons for politics. The ideologies are often just nonsense games people play to rationalize what in effect are biological choices.

Women want to maximize their breeding choices. So they oppose national borders and seek to let in millions of male refugees, while leaving women and children behind (that's a fact in the case of Europe).

Weak men want to side with women by calling themselves male feminists and trying to differentiate themselves from more masculine, stronger men by arguing "I am not like those guys!". Which is pathetic because most women are banging those guys anyway.

Stronger men tend to become nationalists because they want strong borders. They do so because they are care about security, but also because they want to limit women's reproductive choices.

Look at the kinds of males you see arrayed up on Team Antifa compared to the kinds of males you see formed up on Team Trump in the Berkeley Battles.

All this ideology stuff is irrelevant. Most of this is biological. Weak males want to criminalize or eradicate the stronger males because women want stronger males. Women want to maximize access to resources and mobility, hence open borders and a "refugee" policy that always seems to overwhelmingly favor males in nations that are run mostly by these far-left women (Looking at you Europe).

That's all this is. I guarantee the best way to destroy the left for a long time is to get men into the gym. Make steroids legal for a while. Start teaching martial arts in secondary school.
I agree with the most of these statements and the basic premise that biology influences ideology/philosophy etc. but it isn't everything there are other important influences. We are human and its a bit more complicated than that. But when you say women want to maximize their breeding choices and that's why they want open borders I'd say actually it likely b/c on average women are higher in trait "agreeableness" and empathetic etc. than men. And women are usually quite worried about security and safety as well.

But I don't think women by and large associate borders with security. Honestly, I don't think most women have any idea what makes them secure. This is why our having given them more choices over the past century has left them to self-destruct. It goes back the principle that what women say they want and what they think they are want are often different, and neither of those things has anything to do with what they really want.

Human females probably didn't give a shit about territorial borders of troops. If an alien troop invades and kills off the males, the women just go to a new male of the invading troop. It was only with the development of complex societies that women began to truly suffer when an invading group comes through. Even then.. War brides are a thing for a reason.. Women don't have a sense of loyalty like men do because they never needed to evolve such a thing.

The evidence shows that human females migrated across territorial boundaries. In the paleolithic, they probably weren't subject to borders. I think the idea that women must be constrained within borders is a relatively new concept that emerges maybe only the past ten thousand years or so.

Women and men are very different. This new order of things we see emerging is an expression of some form of female civilization. But I suspect men built civilization rather than women for good reason. I don't think this stuff can last.
Not to be a romantic but do you believe in authentic love? I don't really buy that most women would be cool with men coming into their nation, raping them and killing their husbands etc. and then just switching them out for the foreign people that did the devastating destruction to their cities, towns, and killed off their uncles, dads, and husbands etc. Sure women would put up with a lot in order to survive so do men though. They'll fake it til they make it etc.

I do agree again that we are beginning to see what a real matriarchy would be and we really have no significant historical examples and data to look back on to compare either. Which is rather unstable and chaotic really. Who knows how it will turn out, but I certainly don't think it will be great or nicer just b/c more women have more power etc. I think it will be a bit of the Oedipal complex rit large. Killing you with "compassion" and so on.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 12:35 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:

Not to be a romantic but do you believe in authentic love? I don't really buy that most women would be cool with men coming into their nation, raping them and killing their husbands etc. and then just switching them out for the foreign people that did the devastating destruction to their cities, towns, and killed off their uncles, dads, and husbands etc. Sure women would put up with a lot in order to survive so do men though. They'll fake it til they make it etc.

I do agree again that we are beginning to see what a real matriarchy would be and we really have no significant historical examples and data to look back on to compare either. Which is rather unstable and chaotic really. Who knows how it will turn out, but I certainly don't think it will be great or nicer just b/c more women have more power etc. I think it will be a bit of the Oedipal complex rit large. Killing you with "compassion" and so on.

I think romantic love is a silly basis for a relationship. It comes and goes. It was only in late medieval European society that romantic love was elevated to this status.

As far as women experiencing love in the same way men do.. I am not sure if they do. Divorce statistics indicate they probably don't. So does their infidelity rates.

That video that Okie posted yesterday in which Lauren Southern listed the stats for women's ability to pair bond falling fast with each sexual partner she has is an eye-opener. If one sexual partner to a woman is as detrimental as 19 sexual partners for a man.. then our society is in big trouble in the aftermath of the feminist takeover as the controlling ideology of our societies. If I had to guess, I'd guess the average millennial female has about three or four times more sexual partners in her history than the average millennial male.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat May 06, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 06, 2017 12:37 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:

I think romantic love is a silly basis for a relationship. It comes and goes. It was only in late medieval European society that romantic love was elevated to this status.

As far as women experiencing love in the same way men do.. I am not sure if they do. Divorce statistics indicate they probably don't. So does their infidelity rates.
I meant more broader than literal romance or infatuation etc. I meant do you believe in true love? Can someone care deeply for someone for unselfish reasons? Is it all biology for you? I hope your not all about evolution and nothing more.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 12:39 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:

I meant more broader than literal romance or infatuation etc. I meant do you believe in true love? Can someone care deeply for someone for unselfish reasons? Is it all biology for you? I hope your not all about evolution and nothing more.

I believe love is more of an act. I do believe that men love deeply. I am no longer certain that women feel love in the same way as us. I know they like the idea of love and the idea of being some man's woman. But that infatuation can pass pretty quickly.

They certainly love their children. They love their families. But their male partners they have shown are disposable to them.

Women are actually pretty shallow compared to us. It's not a good or a bad thing. It's just how it is. They care about superficialities and immediate fulfillment. That's just how they evolved to be.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat May 06, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 12:44 pm

The infidelity rates I'm seeing show that men stray a little more often than women do. Or they at least admit to it more often than women do.
If women are guilty of thinking men are disposable, then men are also guilty of thinking women are disposable, if the stats are indication.
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Sat May 06, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 12:47 pm

StCapps wrote:The infidelity rates I'm seeing show that men stray more often than women. Or they at least admit to it more often.
/shrugs

LOL

Not really. It's actually overwhelmingly on the side of females.

That's another eye-opening lesson from genetic research. We can estimate historic cuckoldry rates through genetic tests associated with surnames. Women are actually very unfaithful. Far more than us. And with us, men tended to just bang a prostitute if they did something like that. What women do is far, far worse.

Women are very good at hiding it. I can tell you that much. But the DNA tells a different story. There is a reason why feminists are fighting to make it illegal for a man to get a paternity test on "his" baby..

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL

That's another eye-opening lesson from genetic research. We can estimate historic cuckoldry rates through genetic tests associated with surnames. Women are actually very unfaithful. Far more than us. And with us, men tended to just bang a prostitute if they did something like that. What women do is far, far worse.

Women are very good at hiding it. I can tell you that much. But the DNA tells a different story. There is a reason why feminists are fighting to make it illegal for a man to get a paternity test on "his" baby..
Well if that were true, then women are a lot better at hiding infidelity than men. What genetic research shows this? I've never heard of any findings along these lines, sounds interesting.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL

Well if that were true, then women are a lot better at hiding infidelity than men.

They are gassing you, dude. Women of your generation have a lot of sex with a relatively small percentage of men.