Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Sat May 06, 2017 11:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Oooooooh, pictures! Of German girls! Saying they'll welcome refugees? I'm sure that's definitely, totally, demographically representative of both the will of the entire German population of women and means that they're fine with Germany becoming Muslim. :whistle:

Yet. Oi! What's this, then? :o

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 67301.html
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:35 am

:lol:

The Austrian election demographics:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 11:44 am

Australia is in Europe? Since when?
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:48 am

StCapps wrote:Australia is in Europe? Since when?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 11:51 am

Dyslexic reading comprehension for the win. Bjorn still has you beat 10 countries to 1.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 am

Do any of you even speak Austrian?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:58 am

All I am saying is.. there are biological reasons for politics. The ideologies are often just nonsense games people play to rationalize what in effect are biological choices.

Women want to maximize their breeding choices. So they oppose national borders and seek to let in millions of male refugees, while leaving women and children behind (that's a fact in the case of Europe).

Weak men want to side with women by calling themselves male feminists and trying to differentiate themselves from more masculine, stronger men by arguing "I am not like those guys!". Which is pathetic because most women are banging those guys anyway.

Stronger men tend to become nationalists because they want strong borders. They do so because they are care about security, but also because they want to limit women's reproductive choices.

Look at the kinds of males you see arrayed up on Team Antifa compared to the kinds of males you see formed up on Team Trump in the Berkeley Battles.

All this ideology stuff is irrelevant. Most of this is biological. Weak males want to criminalize or eradicate the stronger males because women want stronger males. Women want to maximize access to resources and mobility, hence open borders and a "refugee" policy that always seems to overwhelmingly favor males in nations that are run mostly by these far-left women (Looking at you Europe).

That's all this is. I guarantee the best way to destroy the left for a long time is to get men into the gym. Make steroids legal for a while. Start teaching martial arts in secondary school.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:58 am

Fife wrote:Do any of you even speak Austrian?
Vegemite sandwiches as far as the eye can see.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 11:59 am

Fife wrote:Do any of you even speak Austrian?
*yip*

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:All I am saying is.. there are biological reasons for politics. The ideologies are often just nonsense games people play to rationalize what in effect are biological choices.

Women want to maximize their breeding choices. So they oppose national borders and seek to let in millions of male refugees, while leaving women and children behind (that's a fact in the case of Europe).

Weak men want to side with women by calling themselves male feminists and trying to differentiate themselves from more masculine, stronger men by arguing "I am not like those guys!". Which is pathetic because most women are banging those guys anyway.

Stronger men tend to become nationalists because they want strong borders. They do so because they are care about security, but also because they want to limit women's reproductive choices.

Look at the kinds of males you see arrayed up on Team Antifa compared to the kinds of males you see formed up on Team Trump in the Berkeley Battles.

All this ideology stuff is irrelevant. Most of this is biological. Weak males want to criminalize or eradicate the stronger males because women want stronger males. Women want to maximize access to resources and mobility, hence open borders and a "refugee" policy that always seems to overwhelmingly favor males in nations that are run mostly by these far-left women (Looking at you Europe).

That's all this is. I guarantee the best way to destroy the left for a long time is to get men into the gym. Make steroids legal for a while. Start teaching martial arts in secondary school.
I agree with the most of these statements and the basic premise that biology influences ideology/philosophy etc. but it isn't everything there are other important influences. We are human and its a bit more complicated than that. But when you say women want to maximize their breeding choices and that's why they want open borders I'd say actually it likely b/c on average women are higher in trait "agreeableness" and empathetic etc. than men. And women are usually quite worried about security and safety as well.
The good, the true, & the beautiful