Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm

heydaralon wrote:Lena Dunham and leftist people get mad at white men over not being represented enough in video games, but when it comes to Islam and this kind of shit you hear crickets. You don't see the cognitive dissonance going on here?

As to your neighbor point, I would not be overly concerned about this if it was staying in that part of the world. My problem is when people bring that shit to the West, and try to normalize it over here. We are starting to hear more about FGM in the United States. I have no doubt that the right is sensationalizing it, but it is certainly happening, and in most cases it is not reported. What are your thoughts on this? How far are you willing to accommodate other cultures in your own country?
Are they trying to do it to my daughter or theirs?

If the latter, then I dgaf.

Also, we tend to take the Hippocratic oath pretty seriously here, so it's not happening in surgery, unless the Faux channel has managed to mash trannies surgeries into their "stats" (which would not even surprise me). And, of the parents did it themselves, and hauled the kid into ER, the DCF would be there chomping at the bit.

They take kids away for fucking eating disorders.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:53 pm

As far as Sitting Bull, once soon as he got his hands on that Johnny Walker they might as well have put him in front of a cigar store...

Sitting Bull:

Laying Bull:

Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 9:57 pm

heydaralon wrote:As far as Sitting Bull, once soon as he got his hands on that Johnny Walker they might as well have put him in front of a cigar store...

Sitting Bull:

Laying Bull:

Well, that's why my hypothetical included 'maintaining their own territory' - unless of course, you want to argue that natives are more genetically predisposed to alcohol?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Lena Dunham and leftist people get mad at white men over not being represented enough in video games, but when it comes to Islam and this kind of shit you hear crickets. You don't see the cognitive dissonance going on here?

As to your neighbor point, I would not be overly concerned about this if it was staying in that part of the world. My problem is when people bring that shit to the West, and try to normalize it over here. We are starting to hear more about FGM in the United States. I have no doubt that the right is sensationalizing it, but it is certainly happening, and in most cases it is not reported. What are your thoughts on this? How far are you willing to accommodate other cultures in your own country?

How familiar are you with this practice? Couldn't you make the same argument for a lassiez faire policy toward acid attacks that happen in the west? Well, if those muslims want to live in Western society and throw acid on a woman's face that's fine. As long as its not my daughter. By the way, FGM has about as much medical value as an acid attack.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:As far as Sitting Bull, once soon as he got his hands on that Johnny Walker they might as well have put him in front of a cigar store...

Sitting Bull:

Laying Bull:

Well, that's why my hypothetical included 'maintaining their own territory' - unless of course, you want to argue that natives are more genetically predisposed to alcohol?
I think they definitely are. Their alcoholism rates are crazy. Inuits also struggle with this as well.

I realize this is not the original point you were trying to make.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 10:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

How familiar are you with this practice? Couldn't you make the same argument for a lassiez faire policy toward acid attacks that happen in the west? Well, if those muslims want to live in Western society and throw acid on a woman's face that's fine. As long as its not my daughter. By the way, FGM has about as much medical value as an acid attack.
If they throw acid on their own family members face, we have DCF for that, and I expect the law to be upheld.

I don't believe there are any instances of forced FGM on strangers, but I agree that that would also be frowned upon.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 10:03 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Sitting Bull:

Laying Bull:

I think they definitely are. Their alcoholism rates are crazy. Inuits also struggle with this as well.

I realize this is not the original point you were trying to make.
Jesus H, man are you serious?

This is like looking at the sky, and declaring the sun goes round the earth because 'fuck it, that's what I see'

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I'm curious how you see Muslim countries hacking up their citizens as a problem for their neighbors...but not that curious.

It occurs to me that we'd be speaking exactly the same way about native Americans or aboriginals, if they'd somehow been left in the Stone Age, and maintained their own territories all this time. If only Sitting Bull could have found some black gold, he'd still be scalping whites that ventured into his land, and massacring the other tribes over which animal truly represents the Great Spirit...
Once again you show your abject lack of knowledge in all things history.

You think if native tribes had gold on their territories that they would have been left alone to carry on in their ways.

Newsflash, they had gold.

I know it's a shocker to someone completely ignorant of history. Sorry no one got to you sooner.

Sitting Bull wasn't sitting on black gold in the nineteenth century. He was sitting on gold gold, and his stone age tribe gave it up to move to Canada. We didn't make a treaty allowing his tribe to raid and rape on the condition that he keep the gold flowing.

Of course this is all news to you, ignorant ass libtard that you are. But in the world of GCF, if a backwards ass society of wagon burners had something valuable under their feet, surely the evil Americans must have decided to prop them up for mutual gain. There was never a time when Americans drove their asses off that land.

No, that would be too much like the present day where Americans have the backwards ass muslims in a death grip, fully intent on driving their backwards ass ways off the planet. Western culture is eating them. Every positive example of islam is one that has rejected the ways of the caliphate.

GCF has to throw himself prostrate in the defense of their doomed culture.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 10:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

If they throw acid on their own family members face, we have DCF for that, and I expect the law to be upheld.

I don't believe there are any instances of forced FGM on strangers, but I agree that that would also be frowned upon.
I'm not saying they perform it on strangers, I'm just saying that I consider it to be a form of child abuse. There is no medical or hygienic benefit (in fact the opposite), it facilitates the spread of disease, and is generally fucked up as it permanently numbs that entire area. There is no point at all to doing this to a child. I'm not arguing we go to the Middle East and tell them to stop doing it in their own countries, but I sure as fuck don't want things like that gaining any sort of foothold in the west. We have enough bad shit here as is.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 10:11 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_a ... _Americans

I've been looking into this and performing some research. I'm really enjoying the section titled: "The Firewater Myth"

I would probably drink like a fish too if my entire civilization was brought down by Yosemite Sam...
Shikata ga nai