Civil War Doomsday Clock

BjornP

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:56 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:55 pm

You said no one was questioning the narrative then when confronted with the fact that wasnt the case you move the goalpost. Questioning whether 6 first class stamps are enough postage for a bomb. That's actually high quality shit. I know it is difficult for you when you depend on the media to force feed you .
I didn't say that, and you do remember I'm not American? Your media landscape -all of it - is vastly culturally, intellectually and professionally inferior to Danish media. Also, I'm a BA in history and I am vastly superior to you at detecting what is bullshit and what isn't, I cannot be "force fed" anything. Your MSM media does not represent me or my political beliefs, American beliefs aren't universal beliefs, you twat. I am Danish left. Anti-open borders, monarchist, social democrat, tribalistic and happily collectivistic. The sickness of your entire culture, the all-encompassing American right-wing and left-wing culture of perpetual victimhood is hyper-individualistic and your media reflects that.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:58 pm

There it is. The jealousy and hate comes out.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Yes, so hateful. It's hate speech. Tell me more of how hated you are, you pussy. :cry:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:04 pm

I think the Dane is angry. I might be wrong. Could be fake news.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:35 pm

I am. Because I see too many of you guys demean yourselves, humiliate yourselves, belittle yourselves and constantly present yourselves in the EXCAT SAME WAY as those fucking SJW faggots and BLM professional "victims" do. You argue like them, debate like them, lie like them, make up extreme demonization bullshit like them, make up or redefine words like them and interpret reality ENTIRELY through an emotional lens of "feelfacts". I don't give a shit about the various disagreements we might have, but I get fucking tired about seeing the "Oh, burn it all down, we can't fix anything, anyway" - mentality some of you display.

I respect most people here. Including you, no matter the number of (mutual) insults. Even Okee, despite the vitriol and insults we'd sometimes trade. Which is why I get angry, frustrated at this..broad, cultural trend. It's a victimhood culture born out of extreme navel-gazing, society-rejecting, individualism. It's enough that one, a single person, may interpret someone else's words to be something more sinister, insulting and hurtful... what the person actually meant, doesn't matter since the goal is always to present oneself as a victim, as oppressed. To see you do this to yourselves. When I've brought this up before, you replied something like "Well, they do it, too, so we have to act like them to beat them". That's like thinking you can only defeat Communism through five year plans, state atheism, a dictatorship of the proletariat and abolishment of private property. It is dumb and it is self-destructive.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:44 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:35 pm
I am. Because I see too many of you guys demean yourselves, humiliate yourselves, belittle yourselves and constantly present yourselves in the EXCAT SAME WAY as those fucking SJW faggots and BLM professional "victims" do. You argue like them, debate like them, lie like them, make up extreme demonization bullshit like them, make up or redefine words like them and interpret reality ENTIRELY through an emotional lens of "feelfacts". I don't give a shit about the various disagreements we might have, but I get fucking tired about seeing the "Oh, burn it all down, we can't fix anything, anyway" - mentality some of you display.

I respect most people here. Including you, no matter the number of (mutual) insults. Even Okee, despite the vitriol and insults we'd sometimes trade. Which is why I get angry, frustrated at this..broad, cultural trend. It's a victimhood culture born out of extreme navel-gazing, society-rejecting, individualism. It's enough that one, a single person, may interpret someone else's words to be something more sinister, insulting and hurtful... what the person actually meant, doesn't matter since the goal is always to present oneself as a victim, as oppressed. To see you do this to yourselves. When I've brought this up before, you replied something like "Well, they do it, too, so we have to act like them to beat them". That's like thinking you can only defeat Communism through five year plans, state atheism, a dictatorship of the proletariat and abolishment of private property. It is dumb and it is self-destructive.
Creative destruction is healthy. A forest fire now and again can be healthy, neccessary in fact. It needs to be burnt down. Embrace the flames. The only whining victim I see is you. Complaining about us. 8-)

PS. A BA in history you say? Oh my, you must've drank a mega fuck ton in college

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Creative destruction is healthy. A forest fire now and again can be healthy, neccessary in fact. It needs to be burnt down. Embrace the flames. The only whining victim I see is you. Complaining about us. 8-)
Down with the establishment, huh? Didn't think you were so progressive, clubby. But it's a fair point, tbh. It just requires you being willing to plant something new in the fertile ashes of the destruction. I doubt you would, but I suppose I can't know that. And it's not complaining. Compare it to someone telling you you shouldn't drink and drive when you leave a bar. The intent is to set you in a better, not a worse light.

I didn't go to "college". A BA at a Danish university is not quite like earning a BA at a US college. For one, you don't "take classes". If you picked History, you only study that, so it's more intensive. Also I have seven years of work experience registrering/cataloguing artifacts as a registrar, as well as responding to archival requests.
Last edited by BjornP on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:02 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Down with the establishment, huh? Didn't think you were so progressive, clubby. But it's a fair point, tbh. It just requires you being willing to plant something new in the fertile ashes of the destruction. I doubt you would, but I suppose I can't know that. And it's not complaining. Compare it to someone telling you you shouldn't drink and drive when you leave a bar. The intent is to set you in a better, not a worse light.
The intent is to be a busybody nanny state and fuck that with a barbwire dildo.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:06 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:35 pm
Maybe its a cultural difference, but I will consider what you are saying, though I don't see it that way. What I see is people that are willing to push back against the SJWs. Sure we mock them, and demonize them and I suppose you could say Meme humor is redefining words. But I definitely don't see a victim mentality.

I for one, use the Lefts arguments against them as a way to show holes in their arguments. I do find it odd that folks tell only one side they need to 'play by the rules'. The modern left has no rules. Just like with the Kavanaugh Nomination, they flat out wanted to do away with the presumption of innocence. That's not tolerable. Maintaining some sort of judicious legal system and free and fair elections is mandatory to keeping a nation functioning and the modern Left would gladly do away with both right now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 am

None of us fully comprehend what society is experiencing because it is and will continue to be changing at an exponential pace during this technological revolution.

We aren't even to a fully functioning AI controlled society yet. When you look at one of those exponential charts, I'd say we are closer to 3 than 7.

You see people acting like primates because we are in the primitive era of an new age in human history.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama