Civil War Doomsday Clock

Speaker to Animals

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:39 pm

You are still assuming that, like you, the rest of us necessarily come to ridiculous conclusions based on contradictory evidence.

I am trying to figure out what is true and what the actual facts are. That's it.

I'd like to know why the official story has changed. I'd like to know how these packages have no postal marks on them. I'd like to know why they said earlier the packages were delivered by couriers and now they are pretending like they never said that.

If somebody tells me some story that contradicts itself, I tend to ask questions.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:47 pm

The simple explanation is that the 'official' story changes as more information is discovered. It would be more suspicious if whoever is telling the 'official' story somehow guessed all the facts correctly right out of the gate.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:50 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:36 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:50 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:37 am

Given the mental state of the suspect I don't get why you even expect it to "add up" or not be full of holes? The story is still fresh, and still being investigated, so of course it's full of holes. Why expect already having the full story, when it's still being investigated? Have a little patience. You're acting like an inpatient Millenial. :P

I have a suspicion by "not adding up", you already have your conclusion, and what you're "suspicious" about is that the analysis so far is disappointing because it might not lead to your favored conclusion. No more different than "the media", wanting the conclusion to add up to Trump at all times. I have noticed that the leftist US media go out their way to implicate Trump in the synagogue killing, for example:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ility.html

That article's author also felt something didn't "add up". So they inserted their own equation... and lo and behold, it suddenly all adds up to Trump, now. :liar:

So, you're right about your second point about the narrative building. But from there to wondering if the lack of constant 24/7 news updates by the media on a case that's only a couple days old, means that a massive cover up is underway... that's silly conspiracy thinking. Yes, "the" media, or rather the media you don't like, will no doubt be selective in printing the things that fit their narrative - while leaving other things out. If there is some way you can get the information about the case more directly from the relevant law enforcement agency (FBI, local?) investigating the case, get it there.

But really, already wondering about cover-ups because law enforcement haven't finished their investigation (and come to your desired conclusion)...? You know you're being irrational about that, I hope.
It's ironic that you are actually the one doing exactly what you project onto other people. I am not building a narrative. I am not creating a conspiracy theory. But you feel like you must know what I really think, and that I am coming to conclusions about a single damned thing.

The media shows images of these fake bomb packages all over. These packages have postage stamps but no postal mark to void the stamps. When a package cannot be marked by the machines, the postal workers do it by hand.

Then before he was captured, the media reported that some of these packages, including the one delivered to CNN, was delivered by a courier. But why would he put postage stamps on a package sent by a courier and why are the media now saying they all went through the USPS and not the courier? They even had stories about how they had video of the private courier delivering the package to the CNN before they caught up with this guy.

I don't have any fucking idea what actually happened and neither do you. Pointing out that the story we are being fed makes no sense does not amount to conspiracy theories, you fucking dumbass.
Nah, I'm too clever and much too self-aware of my unique, snowflakiness to project any aspect of myself unto others. 8-)

And I do know what you think. Or rather, I can read what you write and deduce from that that you're probably writing what you think. Wether I understand what you write, and wether I get what you write, is a question of wether you're good at communicating and wether I'm good at understanding. Both of those. No attempt at mind reading required. Oh, and I've seen your posts for over eight years... some minor familarity does exist. Anyway...to your point:

Yeah, the packages were probably never meant to go off and were probably meant to be discovered. i believe that bit, too. What does that tell you, then?

To me that means the guy didn't want to kill anyone. Ok. So, doesn't he want to do that because he was recruited to or manipulated into, sending some "fake" (or at least, non-working) package bombs? Or... is it because while he hated the people he mailed packages, to.. he wanted to scare them, rather than kill them? Like how most people who write online death threats to politicians or celebrities they hate, don't actually plan on or want to kill them. They want to scare them, to put them in their place. I think that is what this is. He may have had some buddies to help him, drive him around and deliver the packages without the involvement of the postal service. If the media haven't reported on it, it could be he's just keeping tight about that out of loyalty.

But if there is no progress in the investigation, media can only re-analyze in an infinite loop until LEO's provide them with more details. But if the media is so unreliable, I'm sure there are other, more reliable ways one can get an insight into what the LEO's actually discover.
They could also investigate themselves. CNN found a reddit user and threaten to dox him over a harmless meme in short order. Funny, they dont seem to have the same motivation, when the suspect is in custody for their little happy meal mcbomb. The media has earned every bit of this mistrust.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:39 pm
You are still assuming that, like you, the rest of us necessarily come to ridiculous conclusions based on contradictory evidence.

I am trying to figure out what is true and what the actual facts are. That's it.

I'd like to know why the official story has changed. I'd like to know how these packages have no postal marks on them. I'd like to know why they said earlier the packages were delivered by couriers and now they are pretending like they never said that.

If somebody tells me some story that contradicts itself, I tend to ask questions.
Oh, stop trying to rope everyone else into a conversation between you and me. It's a truly annoying tactic you've used for years. I'm talking only to you, the individual singular you, so quit it with the "rest of us" bullshit, as if any criticism of you is "really" a criticism of "everyone". When I talk to you, I'm talking to you, StA.

"The Offical Story"? The only people who are responsible for the official story surely is the LEO's investigating the case. Have they finished "the story" (i.e. the investigation) yet? No? Then there is no official story yet. Washington Post, MSNBC, HuffPo, Guardian, etc. haven't reported "the official" story, because it's still an unfolding story untill all the evidence has been compiled and presented to a prosecutor. They're busy selling the angle they know their readers will like, same as Breitbart or whatever media you like, will sell an angle on a story they know will attract their base. In terms of media, there is no "The" story.

If you'd truly like to know... ask the people who are directly involved in investigating it. You're questioning that "the story has changed". Well... of course it has.. because it's an ongoing investigation only a few days old, and because the media is hungry for 24/h news, they simply report things fast.. instead of accurately.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:06 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 pm
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Oh, stop trying to rope everyone else into a conversation between you and me. It's a truly annoying tactic you've used for years. I'm talking only to you, the individual singular you, so quit it with the "rest of us" bullshit, as if any criticism of you is "really" a criticism of "everyone". When I talk to you, I'm talking to you, StA.

"The Offical Story"? The only people who are responsible for the official story surely is the LEO's investigating the case. Have they finished "the story" (i.e. the investigation) yet? No? Then there is no official story yet. Washington Post, MSNBC, HuffPo, Guardian, etc. haven't reported "the official" story, because it's still an unfolding story untill all the evidence has been compiled and presented to a prosecutor. They're busy selling the angle they know their readers will like, same as Breitbart or whatever media you like, will sell an angle on a story they know will attract their base. In terms of media, there is no "The" story.

If you'd truly like to know... ask the people who are directly involved in investigating it. You're questioning that "the story has changed". Well... of course it has.. because it's an ongoing investigation only a few days old, and because the media is hungry for 24/h news, they simply report things fast.. instead of accurately.
The story is changing because they realize holes are being put through the “official story” so they keep changing it.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:33 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:50 pm

They could also investigate themselves. CNN found a reddit user and threaten to dox him over a harmless meme in short order. Funny, they dont seem to have the same motivation, when the suspect is in custody for their little happy meal mcbomb. The media has earned every bit of this mistrust.
If they don't care about your expectations, why bother expecting anything of them? You ought to get your news about politics and government from someone who isn't government, but how you do that... if you don't like the media as it looks today: Build you own?

When something doesn't work in your house, clubby, what do you do? Set it on fire, bang your head against it till you pass out or it admits defeat? Or do you... I don't know, find some way to fix it? You've already identified the problem... but all you do seems to be repeating "I'm mad/frustrated/sad/outraged that the media is misleading, lying, and completely out of touch with ordinary Americans and what they want". It's similar to the victimhood mentality on the left... just keep repeating how outrageously unjust everything is... and not doing anything to fix the problem yourself. Just repeat, repeat, repeat: "Everything is broken. Nothing can be fixed. They won't let it be fixed! Woe! Woe!".

At this point, I honestly don't give a shit what all of you guy's solutions are. Just stop waiting for a white knight to save you, and start doing - or at least start help funding - some shit to realize whatever shit you want realized. Your media is too urbanized, too liberal, too progressive, and too reluctant to ask the questions YOU want asked? Do a friggin' Kickstarter, pay some guy(s) to do the investigative journalism that you wouldn't get from the MSM. Organize yourselves. Eventually you may own a right-wing media co-op that turns the established media on its ass.

And then you do a general strike and seize the means of production. Oh, sorry, that was just me projecting... :whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:41 pm

There will always be some jackass to defend CNN. I swear to God. Just fuck it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:55 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:33 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:50 pm

If they don't care about your expectations, why bother expecting anything of them? You ought to get your news about politics and government from someone who isn't government, but how you do that... if you don't like the media as it looks today: Build you own?

When something doesn't work in your house, clubby, what do you do? Set it on fire, bang your head against it till you pass out or it admits defeat? Or do you... I don't know, find some way to fix it? You've already identified the problem... but all you do seems to be repeating "I'm mad/frustrated/sad/outraged that the media is misleading, lying, and completely out of touch with ordinary Americans and what they want". It's similar to the victimhood mentality on the left... just keep repeating how outrageously unjust everything is... and not doing anything to fix the problem yourself. Just repeat, repeat, repeat: "Everything is broken. Nothing can be fixed. They won't let it be fixed! Woe! Woe!".

At this point, I honestly don't give a shit what all of you guy's solutions are. Just stop waiting for a white knight to save you, and start doing - or at least start help funding - some shit to realize whatever shit you want realized. Your media is too urbanized, too liberal, too progressive, and too reluctant to ask the questions YOU want asked? Do a friggin' Kickstarter, pay some guy(s) to do the investigative journalism that you wouldn't get from the MSM. Organize yourselves. Eventually you may own a right-wing media co-op that turns the established media on its ass.

And then you do a general strike and seize the means of production. Oh, sorry, that was just me projecting... :whistle:
Well that was just a long winded way of saying that we are right to question the media even though your initial postings expect us to swallow whatever narrative they put out unquestionably. I thought this was just STA's problem, I thought you were just addressing him? Disappointing how easy it has been to wear you down. There are other news sources already they are the ones not seeking a #MeBoom moment like CNN.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Well that was just a long winded way of saying that we are right to question the media even though your initial postings expect us to swallow whatever narrative they put out unquestionably. I thought this was just STA's problem, I thought you were just addressing him? Disappointing how easy it has been to wear you down. There are other news sources already they are the ones not seeking a #MeBoom moment like CNN.
I've always said to question the media and never said to swallow any narrative. There's a rational and an irrational way to question. For example, you're a Jew. Therefore, I ought to question wether you sympathize with Soros, right? You may say you don't... but you're Jewish, and Jews lie, so you're probably an ally of Soros, no matter if you affirm or deny the charge... :snooty:

Now, that was me "questioning" your motives. Would you claim that, in terms of quality, my questioning of your motives was top quality? I'd say my quality of questioning just then was pretty low quality shit, but if you found it compelling... ?

And if there are other news sources, ones you trust, why go on about "THE" media? As if the only media that existed was the "enemy's"? It's pathetic. Makes you look like you've given up the (deliberate lower case) media to the "other side".

I've never suspected it, but if you and StA are the same person, feel free to say so? When I told StA to just refer to himself instead of roping everyone else into our conversation, I was talking to him. When I talk to you, I talk to you. When I talk to him, I talk to him. This really should not be a hard to understand concept.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:55 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:55 pm

I've always said to question the media and never said to swallow any narrative. There's a rational and an irrational way to question. For example, you're a Jew. Therefore, I ought to question wether you sympathize with Soros, right? You may say you don't... but you're Jewish, and Jews lie, so you're probably an ally of Soros, no matter if you affirm or deny the charge... :snooty:

Now, that was me "questioning" your motives. Would you claim that, in terms of quality, my questioning of your motives was top quality? I'd say my quality of questioning just then was pretty low quality shit, but if you found it compelling... ?

And if there are other news sources, ones you trust, why go on about "THE" media? As if the only media that existed was the "enemy's"? It's pathetic. Makes you look like you've given up the (deliberate lower case) media to the "other side".

I've never suspected it, but if you and StA are the same person, feel free to say so? When I told StA to just refer to himself instead of roping everyone else into our conversation, I was talking to him. When I talk to you, I talk to you. When I talk to him, I talk to him. This really should not be a hard to understand concept.
You said no one was questioning the narrative then when confronted with the fact that wasnt the case you move the goalpost. Questioning whether 6 first class stamps are enough postage for a bomb. That's actually high quality shit. I know it is difficult for you when you depend on the media to force feed you .