What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Since Hanarchy is unarmed, I'd like to attack him for his gold pieces next. Do I have to roll again even if he is totally defenseless?

Surely you can beat unarmed peasants to death with impunity, with a +5 weapon, no?
The fuck makes you think I got any gold pieces?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Since Hanarchy is unarmed, I'd like to attack him for his gold pieces next. Do I have to roll again even if he is totally defenseless?

Surely you can beat unarmed peasants to death with impunity, with a +5 weapon, no?
DrY gave everybody 100 gp to start, but he didn't hand out any weapons, so it's dog eat dog, to get enough cash to buy some.

Whatever your alignment, you're useless to your deity, if you don't have any kit, so it is in the end, the will of the Gods, apparently.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

DrY gave everybody 100 gp to start, but he didn't hand out any weapons, so it's dog eat dog, to get enough cash to buy some.
Shit, my hundo was gone at the tavern before you even started looting Xenos corpse.

I saw it was a liability, what with the ruffians about, and unburdened myself post haste.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Shit, my hundo was gone at the tavern before you even started looting Xenos corpse.

I saw it was a liability, what with the ruffians about, and unburdened myself post haste.
Well DrY also told me I'd have to victimize people and then rifle through their pockets for any items of use after, I didn't make this world, I'm just playing the hand I was dealt. Who knows, you might even have a magic ring in your pocket, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

I you want me to run the game, I'd hand out some cool kit and then come up with a storyline to follow, with some puzzles and monsters to fight n' shit, but don't brame me roundeye, if DrY actually sucks at this game.

I never really played the game much, but I have watched it being played, so I do understand the basic concept. Puzzles n' monsters to fight, with magic weapons, pretty much the whole point.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Well DrY also told me I'd have to victimize people and then rifle through their pockets for any items of use after, I didn't make this world, I'm just playing the hand I was dealt. Who knows, you might even have a magic ring in your pocket, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Funny enough, I did have a magic ring... but it sucked. Just turned Salmon into Whitefish. Traded some anemic fucking warlock a sack of grain for it.

Shoulda known that sum'bitch was cursed. Oh well, being a peasant sucked, and now the curse is passed on to you.

REVENGE!!!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

Funny enough, I did have a magic ring... but it sucked. Just turned Salmon into Whitefish. Traded some anemic fucking warlock a sack of grain for it.

Shoulda known that sum'bitch was cursed. Oh well, being a peasant sucked, and now the curse is passed on to you.

REVENGE!!!
Magic ring is a magic ring, at worst, it can be traded for weapons in a pinch. /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:20 pm

How do I turn my whip into a magic whip? Can I roll a die?
Account abandoned.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

REVENGE!!!
Magic ring is a magic ring, at worst, it can be traded for weapons in a pinch. /shrugs
You'll carry the curse with you unto death either way.

MWAHAHAHA!!!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

REVENGE!!!
You'll carry the curse with you unto death either way.

MWAHAHAHA!!!
I'm a shape shifting dragon, dragons are already cursed, with an insatiable appetite for treasure!

Nec Aspera Terrent