What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Smitty-48

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:35 am

DrYouth wrote:First given recent events - an alignment change for Smitty's character is in order.

Chaotic Evil behaviour on display here.

His War God is a lawful divinity.... and unimpressed with this lawlessness is retracting the +5 powers from his Stick.

Kath.... this may be your chance to make a name for yourself in this group of adventurers...

Will you defend the honour of the unarmed group members on their way to market...

Or join in the banditry....

Choose your adventure and prepare to roll for initiative!
Bah, I'm a dragon, I don't worship the gods of man, they have no power over me.

According to the "Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition" I get a +5 attack bonus and a +5 damage bonus, so Hanarchy should be killed with ease, +5 is actually a powerful weapon, literally a magic stick.

Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote: According to the "Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition" I get a +5 attack bonus and a +5 damage bonus, so Hanarchy should be killed with ease, +5 is actually a powerful weapon, literally a magic stick.
Yes but because the +5 stick was granted to you by your War God... who is lawful... the charm is broken when you shift alignment.

All your other fighting skills as per your level are retained....

"POW" "BAP"

Wait Smitty why are you smacking me in the mouth?

Corso Italia?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:43 am

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: According to the "Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition" I get a +5 attack bonus and a +5 damage bonus, so Hanarchy should be killed with ease, +5 is actually a powerful weapon, literally a magic stick.
Yes but because the +5 stick was granted to you by your War God... who is lawful... the charm is broken when you shift alignment.

All your other fighting skills as per your level are retained....

"POW" "BAP"

Wait Smitty why are you smacking me in the mouth?

Corso Italia?
But I'm lawfully neutral, there's nothing unlawful about what I'm doing, there's no law against it, it's war, I'm simply arming myself in order to carry out my duties, one man loot n' scoot, Rambo style.

The war god is going to punish me for waging war? What nonsense is this? I want a third party review on that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:48 am

DrYouth wrote:
Kath.... this may be your chance to make a name for yourself in this group of adventurers...

Will you defend the honour of the unarmed group members on their way to market...

Or join in the banditry....

Choose your adventure and prepare to roll for initiative!
Not exactly sure what any of that means, I just wanna whip people. Banditry sounds more fun, TBH.
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:49 am

Signed on with a pirate crew.
They gave me weapons and Rum.

So long, suckers.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:52 am

BjornP wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Ok...

Here it is so far.

DrY: Mage/cleric, half elf, Neutral Good, Gaian, Mace of confusion
GCF: Mage/Rogue, wood elf, CG, atheist
Kath: Warrior, CG, Mercury. Whip, leather
Smitty: Ranger, +5 stick, Dragon shape shifter, LN, War god
STA: Ranger, Drow, LG
C-Mag: Warrior, LG Battle Axe, Chain mail, Mercury
Xenophon: Ranger, LG, Mercury
DB: Rogue/Bard, CG
Capps: Warrior, Dwarf, N, Mercury
DeO: Druid, N
Bjorn: Mage, half elf, LN, Atheist
Clubgop: Paladin elf, NG, Mercury
Oy there! I'll not accuse gods that could potentially ressurect me of not existing. I just won't worship them.
GCF wrote:I’m gonna say that was from the first one though.
If you meant first book that Drizzt was introduced in... *BZZZT!*. But if you meant first book about Drizzt, chronologically speaking, as in "Menzoberranzan" (or however that's supposed to be spelled), then *ding ding*.

I stopped reading around the part of the series where Artemis Entreri teamed up with the drow mercenary leader, but I was already rolling my eyes at Wulfgar's "reintroduction".
What is this shit? Someone already killed me? Faggots all

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 am

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:54 am

I would just let me use my magic stick if I were you Doc, as if my divinity is forsaking me, then I am no longer bound, and so have my dragon shape shifting powers as an ace in the hole, and just looking up the dragons in D&D online here; holee smokes, are they ever powerful, far better to have some banditry than to have one of those things flying around the countryside.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:56 am

I'll be at the Inn hustling the tourists at the one guinea/two guinea table.
Give me a shout when you're ready to hit the road.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Check these dragons out, yo. No wonder they call it dungeons and dragons, the dragons are a one lizard army. Melee attacks off the charts, then they have their special attacks, and they can use magic, and they can do all three in every turn, look the fuck out.
Nec Aspera Terrent