President Hillary Rodham Clinton

clubgop

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:Hillary is not going away quietly, she keeps getting on news programs and whining about how she was cheated. :lol:
Here's a little graphic of who cheated her, according to Hillary.

Now Hillary is blaming the DNC Data Director
On Wednesday Hillary Clinton blamed the DNC and others for her shocking loss in November.
Hillary said, “It was bankrupt, it was on the verge of insolvency, its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong. I had to inject money into it — the DNC — to...

The that, he said, FUCKING BULLSHIT, he made a lot of Tweets to correct the record.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... arty-loss/

Sad, very sad Hillary
Sad but in this case true. Obama's data operation were impressive but this aint some mailing list you can pass around. That operation required constant engagement, maintenance, time, and money. And a fuckton of money, those silicon valley fucks gave DNC the trial version and pulled the plug when it came time to buy the full version. Couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer folks.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I'm as disgusted by the "superdelegate" nonsense as anyone, and have made that clear many times. You're the one shilling (as usual), not me.

Independents are our only hope.
No, you are not. You like it just fine. I don't see or Hash complaining about this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/n ... -the-open/

Corporate democrats have seized control of a state party despite electing delegates to the contrary. It's ok, you childish SJWs don't know the fuck you are doing or what's going on.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:44 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I'm as disgusted by the "superdelegate" nonsense as anyone, and have made that clear many times. You're the one shilling (as usual), not me.

No, you are not. You like it just fine. I don't see or Hash complaining about this.

Corporate democrats have seized control of a state party despite electing delegates to the contrary. It's ok, you childish SJWs don't know the fuck you are doing or what's going on.
I'm as annoyed by that as the gerrymandering by Republicans. It's two major shitstorms combining every election to fuck the People.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I'm as annoyed by that as the gerrymandering by Republicans. It's two major shitstorms combining every election to fuck the People.
:roll: :lol:
Weak loser excuses are for weak losers. Keep making them for your loser of a party. You gerrymander yourselves, you build and live in those bubbles.

You live a cloistered life, you should get out more.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:47 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Weak loser excuses are for weak losers. Keep making them for your loser of a party. You gerrymander yourselves, you build and live in those bubbles.

I'm not in any of those areas. Still not a democrat either. Keep beating that horse, slugger.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 am

I love that map, pretty cool.

Anyway, Hillary is still looking for a Title for her new Book. I think we are just the folks to help her out. Suggestions ?
I'll start

Hillary, smacking the glass ceiling with my face
or
Other Peoples Money
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'm not in any of those areas. Still not a democrat either. Keep beating that horse, slugger.
Look at that map, the only one beating a dead horse is you with your bubble bitch, hack democrat excuses. Try some personal responsibility for losing, should be easy if not a democrat. But then I never see you do that, because you are one.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 am

:lol:

GCF is not a democrat. He's a libertarian (difference without a distinction).

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

What, no one creative enough to come up with a title for Hillary's new book ? Here's one.

Falling Down : The Story of One Womans Journey across the country seeking to resolve issues of Loss and Betrayal
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote::lol:

GCF is not a democrat. He's a libertarian (difference without a distinction).
He aint no libertarian. His gun grabbing, NPR supporting, and keeping the ED because he incorrectly thinks it is some sort of hay'ah belies that fact.