Congressional Committee Hearings Discussion

clubgop

Re: Congressional Committee Hearings Discussion

Post by clubgop » Sat May 13, 2017 12:56 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
"I think it will be Cruz or Rubio vs Hillary and if it's a generational fight, the younger generation is going to win that. If it is Boomer establishment vs boomer establishment we saw that before and the GOP loses."
http://archive.is/sRJbe#selection-777.0-777.216

Your predictions sure do turn out to be correct, don't they?

All your metrics are rather subjective. "I'm good because I think I'm good." When someone puts you to a real objective metric, you fail. I remember you saying that Republicans were going to lose the majority and that Trump was going to lose the presidential race when the "Grab 'em by the pussy" stuff came out. You sir, have a history of error.
Ok? So. I also have a history of success. That quote is moot. Sure it wasn't Cruz or Rubio but it sure as hell wasn't boomer establishment v. boomer establishment. As for the access Hollywood tapes correct I thought Trump was finished and so was the Senate Majority but then I never thought your political party could fuck it up but they did. See this, this is me taking responsibility, I am not calling you Hitler or Stalin and not going into emotional hysterics like you do. You have a history of hysteria.

jediuser598
"Hillary is going to win..." - Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:35 pm
Wrong, all the way wrong. Even had to steal the nomination. Great predictor you are. You gave a vague prediction and was still wrong. Suck a dick.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat May 13, 2017 3:14 pm

On the Congressional hearings the interesting thing will be the Russia ties that Trump has (yes, the "nonexistent" ones By Trump).

And anyway, there are a lot of angles to this:
Early Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, Trump's one-time campaign chairman Paul Manafort, informal adviser Roger Stone, and former national security adviser Michael Flynn all received letters from the Senate Intelligence Committee late last month asking for extensive documentation of their contacts with Russians dating back to June 2015 - the month Trump launched his campaign.
So Trump has to quickly find a lackey to head the FBI as otherwise the FBI investigation was going forward not to Trump's liking...

And might also have to do some "arrangements" in the Treasury department:
The Senate panel requested the records from the Treasury unit, known as FinCEN, late last month, sources told the newspaper. The sources didn't specify the nature of the records, but one source described the records as critical for the panel reaching a conclusion on whether there was any coordination between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign.
See Treasury to share financial info on Trump and Russia for Senate probe: reports

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Tue May 23, 2017 7:34 am

Open Hearing with Former CIA Director John Brennan

On Tuesday, May 23, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, will appear in open session starting at 10 a.m. in HVC-210, and then afterwards in closed session, to answer questions related to Russian active measures during the 2016 election campaign.

As part of this investigation, Representatives Conaway and Schiff will continue to seek witness testimony and relevant documents, and they will continue to lead an in-depth review of intelligence reports, government records, and witness-provided material.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 23, 2017 7:46 am

Coates is unimpressive in this setting. (to put it nicely).

Impressed with Lt Gen Stewart.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue May 23, 2017 7:48 am

Let us know how that works out.
Any idea on the price tag of these important investigations yet?
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 am

Ever wonder why lawyers love depositions so much; why its so much more fun than cross examination at trial? It's knowing you have the prey in the cage and watching it scurry around looking for a hole.

Body language.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed May 24, 2017 7:39 am

Fife wrote:Ever wonder why lawyers love depositions so much; why its so much more fun than cross examination at trial? It's knowing you have the prey in the cage and watching it scurry around looking for a hole.

Body language.

Is that what you got here? I guess but I want the part where Gowdy unhinges his jaw swallow one of these assholes whole.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

Gowdy is asking questions he already knows the answer to. Here's where the fun begins.

The events of 19-20JAN2017 involving some as-yet unknown (to us) ambassador may well live in infamy.

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas ... -americans
Circa has reported that there was a three-fold increase in NSA data searches about Americans and a rise in the unmasking of U.S. person’s identities in intelligence reports after Obama loosened the privacy rules in 2011.

Officials like former National Security Adviser Susan Rice have argued their activities were legal under the so-called minimization rule changes Obama made, and that the intelligence agencies were strictly monitored to avoid abuses.

The intelligence court and the NSA’s own internal watchdog found that not to be true.

“Since 2011, NSA’s minimization procedures have prohibited use of U.S.-person identifiers to query the results of upstream Internet collections under Section 702,” the unsealed court ruling declared. “The Oct. 26, 2016 notice informed the court that NSA analysts had been conducting such queries in violation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.”

Speaking Wednesday on Fox News, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said there was an apparent effort under the Obama Administration to increase the number of unmaskings of Americans.

"If we determine this to be true, this is an enormous abuse of power," Paul said. “This will dwarf all other stories.”
Brennan fucking knows too. Check his body language like I said. "Hey dude, I wasn't even at the office that day! Hol up!"

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:00 pm

He knows, doctor. He has reasoned it out.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/01/s ... e-reports/

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Fife wrote:He knows, doctor. He has reasoned it out.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/01/s ... e-reports/
:lol:
Everyone in the Obama Admin is standing around nervously wondering who's going to get picked to reprise the role of Ollie North. Maybe it's Samantha Powers, maybe not.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience