Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:53 pm

Most likely, they know that he and his people were naive the first time. Same tricks won’t work.

More importantly, they likely see the public backlash building against globalism, and what’s about to be unleashed. Jokes on them though - it’s coming no matter what happens in the election.
I agree with this take but I still don't think Trump will actually BE president again; they'll kill him or cheat or legal shenanigans that keep him out. The real question is how long will men let the FMWs stay in charge?
I agree Marty, they will kill him first.

But why. What makes him so dangerous to the establishment that all these radical, risky operations must be undertaken, so many Billions of dollars spent on stopping him.

It just doesn't add up.
There is something we do not know.
Don’t think too hard about it. He’s threatening the squishy blob itself - all the middle managers and morons counting on lifetime pensions. The obscene waste fraud and abuse that we’ve known for 80 years.

On top of that, he’s directly defying the globalists and their plans. He’s rallying tens of millions against their ‘plan’ and control of the agenda. That’s a serious threat to the smoky room crowd.

Now, most of us realize that he’ll never actually accomplish much swamp draining, but the fact that he’s explicitly raising awareness of the waste threatens their entire program. They live in terror of the Center realizing that they could actually stand up against it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:34 pm

I don't discount that I'm making too much of it.

But it seems like a lot of overkill.

Trump got 1.3 Million people to listen to a livestream with Elon tonight. I think 60 Million reactions
Records as far as I know
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:34 pm

Trump got 1.3 Million people to listen to a livestream with Elon tonight. I think 60 Million reactions
Records as far as I know
Yeah, calling the other party fascists for 8 years is a little over the top lol

These are not sane or normal people. I’m just glad that so many of us can see it now. I suspect we end up in a monarchy or some such thing within a few years. That’s the most optimistic take I can see.

More likely, we just collapse into martial law under a military coup of some kind. All things are possible after that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:

Records as far as I know
Listening to it now. Trump has a weird lisp/slur thing going on. Probably just getting old. Kinda sounds like my grandma in her 80s.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Records as far as I know
Listening to it now. Trump has a weird lisp/slur thing going on. Probably just getting old. Kinda sounds like my grandma in her 80s.
Sounded like a compression artifact. FaceTime will do that too if there’s not enough bandwidth.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:54 am

I give it a 6 / 10, on the Trump scale of performance. His age is showing some........

But compared to what ?
Neither Biden or Harris could do an unscripted interview for 3 hours talking about Foreign policy, Economics and the state of the nation.

Harris has been invited by Musk to do the same :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:54 am
I don't know if I could handle that much idiotic cackling for that long. I'd rather have a tooth pulled. :)
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:03 pm

High Plains Biker wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:24 am
C-Mag wrote:
I don't know if I could handle that much idiotic cackling for that long. I'd rather have a tooth pulled. :)
That is the problem isn't it. They have to hide her til the election.
Loud mouth Walz appears to be hired to be the front man, and Walz is hiding because he's been roasted for exaggerating his service.

On Sunday Vance did 3 Sunday political talk shows. Neither Walz or Harris did even one. I've been surprised what a deadly political assassin Vance has been. That walk over to the press that was waiting for Harris killer, and he hit's back at these gotcha questions very well.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:03 pm
High Plains Biker wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:24 am
C-Mag wrote:
That is the problem isn't it. They have to hide her til the election.
Loud mouth Walz appears to be hired to be the front man, and Walz is hiding because he's been roasted for exaggerating his service.

On Sunday Vance did 3 Sunday political talk shows. Neither Walz or Harris did even one. I've been surprised what a deadly political assassin Vance has been. That walk over to the press that was waiting for Harris killer, and he hit's back at these gotcha questions very well.
He seems to be the perfect pick for the current environment and if him and Trump get in, he’ll be in pole position for 2028.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:20 am

RFK dropping out, endorsing Trump. There’s the new AG, guys.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change