How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Martin Hash

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:46 pm

Nothing’s going to happen. FMWs still control all the levers of power.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:46 pm
We shall see... We may see the turnaround if it can be proved, this may be the thing Trump needs to get back into the game if AZ has, for a 2nd time fucked things over so badly that they can be accused of fraud (two elections in a row) this may bring Trump to the front regretfully to the DNC because he can now claim he has proof that AZ elections are fraught with fraud and he should have won AZ... Especially how he "lost" by such a small margin.

This might cause Trump and the Maga people to get up and fight now.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:50 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
We shall see... We may see the turnaround if it can be proved, this may be the thing Trump needs to get back into the game if AZ has, for a 2nd time fucked things over so badly that they can be accused of fraud (two elections in a row) this may bring Trump to the front regretfully to the DNC because he can now claim he has proof that AZ elections are fraught with fraud and he should have won AZ... Especially how he "lost" by such a small margin.

Wake me when there is a decision in Federal court. Might, maybe, possibly. Yawn. Give up on Trump already. He ain't Neo. He was good for what he did but now it's time to turn the page in the story.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:21 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:50 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Wake me when there is a decision in Federal court. Might, maybe, possibly. Yawn. Give up on Trump already. He ain't Neo. He was good for what he did but now it's time to turn the page in the story.
Before was no proof; now there is. The case has kegs this time. And federal and SCOUTS are Republican-leaning due to Trump.

There is a chance of redemption on many levels.

As for Trump. I said MAGA for a reason.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:25 am

The 2000 Mules scam was obviously run in AZ & NV, and probably everywhere. Biden telegraphed the strategy when he made that weird pre-election speech predicting a long ballot tally. Even the “Red Wave” hype seems to have been intentionally manufactured. The power of FMWs is complete.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:12 pm

I don’t think Republicans are going to take the House. The NYT reported a 99% chance that they would so I’m guessing Dems actually have it in the bag with vote harvesting, just enough for an incontestable win.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:12 pm
I don’t think Republicans are going to take the House. The NYT reported a 99% chance that they would so I’m guessing Dems actually have it in the bag with vote harvesting, just enough for an incontestable win.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:12 pm
Most of the remaining districts are historically red districts where red has the lead. Need 6 more seats for majority, 4 of the outstanding districts are essentially done counting with Republicans in the lead. So that leaves just 2 seats needed. There are 6 districts in California that are currently in the favor of Republicans, with 4 of them being Republican incumbents.

If Alaska got their automatic runoff fixed, and people actually used rank choice correctly Sarah Palin should take Alaska. I still have no idea how this Peltola woman is doing so well when her Democrat counterparts in the Senate and Governorship get 10% and 23% of the vote. There are two Republican senate candidates with over 90,000 votes, but this Democrat is able to get 100,000.

So unless Democrats want to do the most blatant cheating possible, I think it is pretty safe the House will go Republican.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:15 pm

Keri Lake got only 4% of the mail-in votes from both AZ universities. Impossible without harvesting.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:58 pm

Vote harvesting is LEGAL in CA & Republicans did it this election, flipped a bunch of seats, which is where the narrow House majority mostly came from.