Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:42 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:28 pm
Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:52 pm
Yet, you do. You aren't the smartest person in the room despite your delusions otherwise.
Is there anyone in this forum that doesn't think of themself as the smartest person in the room?
I'm the Wysest Man in the Wyrld
:D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:44 am

New reports say Ukraine is losing 1000 men a day.

I'm a little skeptical of that number.
30,000 a month doesn't seem realistic.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:42 am
TheOneX wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:52 pm
Yet, you do. You aren't the smartest person in the room despite your delusions otherwise.
Is there anyone in this forum that doesn't think of themself as the smartest person in the room?
Myn
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:18 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:42 am
TheOneX wrote:

Myn
Definitely, that was an homage.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:54 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:19 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:28 pm

This +1
Each time they print more money it reduces the value by a factor. (if they can at all) for starters.

Also with China and India being their biggest expoerters for oil, if one crashes and burns in a financial collapse, Russia’s income will be reduced significantly.

Russia will win short term, they will lose long term. Especially if a pro USA first president gets into office next. China is the next to get hit, and in turn Russia.
You seem to have missed the part where they’re adopting a gold standard. The currency is pegged and interchangeable with physical gold. They cannot print more of it.
That's the point. Russia can't print more of it. They are going to be forced to if they continue blowing it on the war, and expansions into other countries. The pace Russia is spending is unsustainable in the long run.

Their people are going to suffer, and aleardy are btw... They are being held back from getting food unless their fighting age population in the family aren't ready to fight when called into action. (and no, there isn't an article saying this I can find, this is what a few people in Russia told me)

There are the same games playing in the Ukraine as well. Hence the unknown percentage of deserters.

That being said, the cost of oil is technically all artificial. The futures are what is increasing the cost to such an extreme as it is now. Biden’s rhetoric and the DNC’s spending spree aren't helping either.

It takes two years for a US company to start drilling in a new spot(due to regulations) it takes five total to actually make money back. So any holes being drilled now if any are, will not see production till a new president is in place.

In the short term, Russia is going to win, they have been working on this plan for year's, this wasn't a last-minute thing on Putin’s part.

The world played into his hands.

He is going to reap a lot from the coalition he has from China and India. With their loose regulations and how the EU and UN don't demand that any of the three follow any green new programs, they are free to expand without punishment.

Only a fool would not see how all three countries have been planning this once it happened. The world was caught flat-footed because they cared more about fucking trans-rights and other bullshit than what was happening in the world’s stage.

The world can't just stop punishing Russia without now punishing India and China.

Doing so will cause more strife, but it is needed. These three will become the new Axis.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:18 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:54 am

That's the point. Russia can't print more of it. They are going to be forced to if they continue blowing it on the war, and expansions into other countries. The pace Russia is spending is unsustainable in the long run.
LOL, being an American, I really can't get up the gumption to tell any other country their spending is unsustainable.

You do have some good points though. We are watching the Balance of Power theory play out. It's clear that the leaders of India, China and Russia care more about theit nations and US leaders care about the USA.

The Slava Ukraina mob is about done. NATO and the EU don't want to give anymore to the Ukraine, and Western leaders are signalling it's over.

The World is getting tired of the topic of Ukraine.
~ Boris Johnson
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:27 pm

Juxtaposition time.

The latest US Navy training video for pride month.

Russians in action.

:(

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:52 pm

Here's the bottom line on the Ukraine conflict.

The US Dollar is backed by it's stranglehold on Oil Trading, and the ability of the US military to secure the trade routes of oil. Without those two things, America does not dominate in wealth and power the way we do.

My hunch is Russia smartly became a dominant energy power for Europe and it was starting to frighten the US. My guess is a lot of the wars we've fought in the last 20 years are directly related to checking the rise of Russian petro power.

When the war broke out, the US attempted to choke Russia, but with Russias energy resources and proximity to Europe and the rest of Asia, the sanctions have largely failed. The Ruble is on the rise, and we are seeing the start of a new trading block that contains a majority of the people in the world. BRICS Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

While BRICS isn't brand new, it is now being solidified due to the war and Sanctions. The unique thing about trading between Russia, China and India is that they don't have to deal with oceans dominated by the US Navy at all. And the US can't do a damn thing about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:22 pm

The Ukraine has exposed US vulnerbilities in industrial war production, and it's bad, really bad.
The WWII allies largely won the war on the back of US war production. Now, we can't even supply Ukraine with enough weapons to keep them fighting. And this is really bad.

Russia and China have been focused on Industrial production, while the US and the West has outsourced it and went to war with their own citizens.

Great Piece here, US part starts at 14 min mark.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:54 am

I was talking with a guy yesterday who had a female mentality: when I said Russia is winning in Ukraine, he implied that the West should intervene. My point was that Ukraine picked a fight they couldn’t win but he thought like a woman, that she can do anything to provoke men then expect police to be on her side.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change