The Era of Biden

C-Mag

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:54 pm
They’re dismantling the country. This is the point where stupidity can no longer explain the behavior.

EDIT: He completely lost me when he claimed that “false dichotomy” is an elitist NPR phrase for low-IQ people. Jesus, both sides are insane. I need a new country.
I completely agree, this is an intentional destruction of the USA.

I did not have a problem with false dichotomy. I have enough experience with the language of the left and their sneaky perversions of the language that I don't mind it. Bottom line, Tucker is never going to come to your house and raid it. The people he exposes will.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:24 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:54 pm
They’re dismantling the country. This is the point where stupidity can no longer explain the behavior.

EDIT: He completely lost me when he claimed that “false dichotomy” is an elitist NPR phrase for low-IQ people. Jesus, both sides are insane. I need a new country.
I completely agree, this is an intentional destruction of the USA.

I did not have a problem with false dichotomy. I have enough experience with the language of the left and their sneaky perversions of the language that I don't mind it. Bottom line, Tucker is never going to come to your house and raid it. The people he exposes will.
Well sure, but in a civil war, both sides will try to raid my house. This looks like a complete unraveling at this point. I need to find a cat video or something. This is depressing as fuck.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:05 pm

Biden's Code Name used for dirty dealings has been found on Hunters Laptop.

Biden used the name “Peter Henderson” — the name of the fictional Soviet KGB spy in the novels of Tom Clancy.

Henderson, whose codename was Cassius in Clancy’s realm, worked as a “minor Senate aide” in 1970 before becoming a Russian spy who was later caught by the CIA and turned into a double agent.

He was then freed due to “deep knowledge of secret information on the Soviet Union,” according to an authoritative Jack Ryan fan site. The character appeared in four Clancy novels, including “The Hunt for Red October.”

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04 ... ws-n558135
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 15, 2022 7:56 am

Its reported that it took the Biden team 6 months to come up with ULTRA MAGA, as a slander to America First folks. Now, America First is accepting it and using it like Deplorables.

Ivy league PHDs and MBAs are Fucking idiots. They are the people that fill establishment political teams, and they suck. Completely out of touch, humourless, and Zero understanding of real people.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 24, 2022 7:16 am

Tucker Carlson on VP Harris
So she gets elected in the country wakes up the next morning and realizes, “Wait, we just elected a low-I.Q. wine mom as vice president.” So the administration tried to give her jobs. “Hey, fix the border. Wait, get Russia to pull back and not invade Ukraine.” That didn’t work. So now she’s become – and a lot of people do become this in middle age – just kind of a freelance philosopher. She’s like a dyslexic poet with a limited vocabulary, she just kind of bombs around the country emitting words. And they’re hilarious.
We have a 75 IQ Veep and a mentally incompetent POTUS.

BTW, El Salvadors president just put out that the US leadership is intentionally destroying the most powerful country in the world.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 29, 2022 10:53 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 30, 2022 9:03 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:53 pm
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:03 am

Grampa De Casa.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/06/05 ... residency/
But people are wising up. Going broke concentrates the mind wonderfully.

The public wants to know what is happening behind the closed doors at Casa de Grampa. If Biden and his staff are this incompetent in front of the cameras, it is hard to fathom how dazed and confused things must be behind the scenes. Which is why Joe’s handlers are hell bent on keeping the inner-workings of this Charlie Foxtrot under wraps.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:32 am

Oh man this guys channel is devastating lol

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:05 am

Meeting with the oil execs were just finished. There was talk about suspending the Jones Act.
#NotOneRedCent