Meanwhile in Ukraine

The Conservative

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by The Conservative » Sun May 08, 2022 2:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:07 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:42 am
Both China & India will be fossil fuel energy hungry for decades to come.
Not only them, Everywhere. I believe we will be in Green Energy Utopia in ten years like I believe in the Jab. Until I see the proven technology, I'm not getting on that bus. Hell, we don't have enough metals to make the batteries required to get everyone on that shit. Petro is not dead and won't be until a viable technology comes along.

The long game theory relies on the status quo for the next 40 years. Let's look back to 1982. China was weaker that Soviet Russia. Almost none of our high tech military warfare existed. The US government had far more prestige than we do today. Fact is, we have no idea what the world will look like in 2062. You wanna make predictions that far out 8-) .

I tend to believe in trends hundreds and thousands of years old. China has never been able to export their military power. Russia is huge, when strong influences Europe and Asia, but is not really Colonial. And at the rate of destruction of the US right now, by 2062 our grandkids could be buying outlawed music from the blackmarket using State authorized carbon credits.
I believe on hrilling for oil right now is the smartest thing to do for the US. Any Republican that gets in the WH will push for filling opening options and also put a chance for options in alternative resources. We theoretically have enough to access for the next 300 years as it stands now (on low estimate)

I don't believe the future is in solar or wind, I believe it is in fusion. Solar and wind depend too strongly on metals we can't obtain. Fusion as it stands now does to, but in the grand scheme of things the programs in. The US has a better chance to succeed in reinforcing our eel trucal grid than solar or wind does as it stands now.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed May 11, 2022 1:34 pm

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed May 11, 2022 11:01 pm

These are the guys getting our tax money and support. Azovs kneecapping Russian POWs as they come out of the van.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu May 12, 2022 2:10 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 13, 2022 7:10 am

:lol:

Sad but True-doh
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 13, 2022 12:28 pm

Seems my predictions are coming true.

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 14, 2022 10:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:28 pm
Seems my predictions are coming true.
Remind me, which predictions ?
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 14, 2022 11:35 pm

The Biden Administration is sending mixed signals.

On one hand they are initiating a $40 Billion Lend Lease to Ukraine, on the other they are asking for a Cease Fire. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/au ... ar-AAXfz2c

The US and Russia spoke for the first time since mid February, with Lloyd Austin asking for a cease fire from Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. I don't believe Russia has responded to the request one way or another.

Germany's Scholz pushes for Ukraine ceasefire, reports of Macron offering Putin parts of Ukraine for peace. While the West as a whole continues to press for more war equipment.

Everyone in the US government from Biden to Cyclops Crenshaw have openly stated that Putin must be removed and Russia is our Enemy, and that the war will not end until Ukraine is made whole and Putin is gone. So, why ask for a Cease Fire ?
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 14, 2022 11:48 pm

I don’t think we have anything resembling a coherent foreign policy. Just a bunch of underlings trying to run shit on their own.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 14, 2022 11:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:48 pm
I don’t think we have anything resembling a coherent foreign policy. Just a bunch of underlings trying to run shit on their own.
And now people are slowly finding out Trump won the election.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change