Re: Twitter - Elon's Pet Project?

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Haumana wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:41 pm
I just Lurk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:10 pm
Dude imagine the look on their managements faces right now as the entire right wing of the nation jumps on to laugh at them.
They will just have to be consoled with the French Shamelection. We will see about free speech Twitter. If you can't say jews control the media, or nigger,(like on gab) then it's not free speech. Just less unfree.
:lol: :lol: True that. Are the Nukedogs of the world off their leashes now or aren't they?
Release the Kraken! :lol:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Alex Jones on Twitter is going to be hilarious as hell. :lol: I might have to stomach some TYT just to watch them lose their minds.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:26 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:23 pm
Alex Jones on Twitter is going to be hilarious as hell. :lol: I might have to stomach some TYT just to watch them lose their minds.
Nope, not happening, unless they mention me, fuck TYT... they lie worse than a bearskin rug skinned by an amature.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Pocahontas says its an end to Democracy. Tax the Rich!

Howard Dean says he is out
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Fauxahontas can go drop-down dry a well, head first... As for Howard Dean... Howard who?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Fauxahontas can go drop-down dry a well, head first... As for Howard Dean... Howard who?
Vermont Governor............ YEEEEEEEEEEEE Hawwwwwwwwwww
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Vermont Governor............ YEEEEEEEEEEEE Hawwwwwwwwwww
AS I repeat myself: Howard who? His shit stinks less than anyone else's why?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The schadenfraud is through the roof for me. These nameless faceles Stazi, taking joy in censoring any voice counter to narrative are now, at a minimum, extremely uncomfortable.

Twitter staff are told in emergency meeting that their jobs are only safe for six months

-Some Twitter staff have reacted with horror to Elon Musk's takeover of the company, according to internal chats shared online
-The company has frozen planned changes to the service until Friday, amid what Bloomberg speculated was concern that a rogue employee could 'push something or mess with the product on the way out the door'
-In message rooms staff vented about their trepidation over working for the mercurial South African
-Others in a staff meeting held at 5pm ET worried whether they would still be able to work from home, and asked about their share options
-'I feel like im going to throw up..I rly don't wanna work for a company that is owned by Elon Musk,' one staffer said

-'I don't rly know what I'm supposed to do…oh my god, my phone's been blowing up…We have a meeting about it at 5pm…the CEO is going to address everyone about it' (it=elon)
-'I hate him, why does he even want this?'
-'I feel like he's this petulant little boy and that he's doing this to troll…he doesn't know anything about our policies and what we do…his statement about our algo was f****** insane…
-'how did we go from poison pill to this so quickly?''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tages.html

And Tucker FTW
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The schadenfraud is through the roof for me. These nameless faceles Stazi, taking joy in censoring any voice counter to narrative are now, at a minimum, extremely uncomfortable.

Twitter staff are told in emergency meeting that their jobs are only safe for six months

-Some Twitter staff have reacted with horror to Elon Musk's takeover of the company, according to internal chats shared online
-The company has frozen planned changes to the service until Friday, amid what Bloomberg speculated was concern that a rogue employee could 'push something or mess with the product on the way out the door'
-In message rooms staff vented about their trepidation over working for the mercurial South African
-Others in a staff meeting held at 5pm ET worried whether they would still be able to work from home, and asked about their share options
-'I feel like im going to throw up..I rly don't wanna work for a company that is owned by Elon Musk,' one staffer said

-'I don't rly know what I'm supposed to do…oh my god, my phone's been blowing up…We have a meeting about it at 5pm…the CEO is going to address everyone about it' (it=elon)
-'I hate him, why does he even want this?'
-'I feel like he's this petulant little boy and that he's doing this to troll…he doesn't know anything about our policies and what we do…his statement about our algo was f****** insane…
-'how did we go from poison pill to this so quickly?''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tages.html

And Tucker FTW
:lol: :lol: I love it.

I can't wait to see if he actually makes Twitter algos open source. That would be gangster.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 pm

Even the LGBT community is fighting among themselves.
Screenshot 2022-04-26 014456.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent