Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:18 am
I’m not seeing any successes at the local level: if anything, it’s worse here; they have critical mass. However, at the state level it looks promising. The states are become so far apart that it’s like traveling to foreign countries.

This scenario sucks for those of us who won’t move.
Agreed.
Elections can have an impact at the state level. If you can get a really good aggressive AG, and a Governor to support him. You can turn shit around pretty fast, because everything the woke mob does is UnConstitutional at its core.

Progress is slow in many areas. Places like Virginia, Florida and Texas have been doing great stuff.
The reversal in things in Virginia has been amazing. DeSantis and his AG have done great things, and Abbot in Texas sending illegals to Washington DC is brilliant. It's fledgling. It took us a century to completely lose the power structures of the nation, it may take that long to regain them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:18 am
I’m not seeing any successes at the local level: if anything, it’s worse here; they have critical mass. However, at the state level it looks promising. The states are become so far apart that it’s like traveling to foreign countries.

This scenario sucks for those of us who won’t move.
You and I are in the same situation, it is the light blue states where the changes are happening, States like Washington, and Mass are pretty much fucked until the next generation comes up and is able to vote. The rumor is they are more conservative because they have seen the shit that has been going on. But in our states, I don't hold much hope, they are going to implode upon themselves before they get better.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:50 am

Here’s an illustrative story that just happened:

Gwynne & I went to CA for a few days to attend a wake for one of Gwynne’s schooltime friends. Her family lives down there but they wouldn’t see us b/c we’re not vaxxed: her brother, sister, nephews & nieces. However, we stayed at her 97-year old uncle’s house. To add insult, her other old friends didn’t want to hang-out either: they made lame, embarrassing excuses. I couldn’t wait to get out of the toxicity of that place.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:50 am

Gwynne & I went to CA for a few days to attend a wake for one of Gwynne’s schooltime friends. Her family lives down there but they wouldn’t see us b/c we’re not vaxxed: her brother, sister, nephews & nieces. However, we stayed at her 97-year old uncle’s house. To add insult, her other old friends didn’t want to hang-out either: they made lame, embarrassing excuses. I couldn’t wait to get out of the toxicity of that place.
Sucks for Gwynne. My mother and sisters are there and I don't think that I'll ever step foot in that state again in my lifetime. Fuck that place.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:53 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Sucks for Gwynne. My mother and sisters are there and I don't think that I'll ever step foot in that state again in my lifetime. Fuck that place.
There’s no hope: the farthest Right person in CA is at best a NeoCon, and most are outright Marxists who hate America. These are people who STILL support Biden: everything is run by FMWs.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:56 am

America’s only hope is to split up by states, with Red states taking back education & government. They still have a chance b/c FMWs don’t dominate there yet. There could still be a U.S. but federal power would need to be significantly weakened so that FMWs couldn’t dictate from D.C.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:53 am
Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:

There’s no hope: the farthest Right person in CA is at best a NeoCon, and most are outright Marxists who hate America. These are people who STILL support Biden: everything is run by FMWs.
Almost amazing, ain't it?

No hope. I do find myself actually rooting for the downfall now on occasion. Bring on Arizona Bay! Learn to swim, groomers.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:30 am

Deep State actively supporting monopolies, to retain social control.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/former ... citing?s=w
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:30 am

Total authoritarianism is their goal. Is there an equivalent liberty cabal opposing these people?

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:13 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:30 am

Total authoritarianism is their goal. Is there an equivalent liberty cabal opposing these people?
There are individuals, not sure there is a cabal. Maybe the investors Elon Musk is working with to try and buy Twitter could be a starting place.