Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:22 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:01 am
Heydarlon was someone super skeptical from the jump and never wavered. I was talking to him a lot in 2020.
I noticed he was on here about a month ago: you could probably contact him now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:24 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:01 am
I wonder how many people from the beginning say, March 2020, were looking at people walking around with masks and hand sanitizers as basically neurotic nut cases? When I see people today operating that way I just idk.

p.s.
Heydarlon was someone super skeptical from the jump and never wavered. I was talking to him a lot in 2020.
I can't only extrapolate from what I see today. I still see people riding around alone in their cars with masks. Stores have about 40-50% masks on the customers. Some stores have 3/4 of the employees wearing masks.

The media scare was strong with the majority of people and it has left them scarred. I live right next to an Elementary school and I still see kids out on the playground running around wearing masks. It is actually a bit soul crushing to think that there is a whole generation (7,8 year olds) who will grow up with this being their norm.
It's so depressing and infuriating. I don't know which age would be the worst to go through this tbh. It's subjective and hard to say. Clearly, it's better to be an adult but all kids have it bad in this era. Being of elementary school age is bad sure, and so is middle school and high school. The amount of conditioning is immense. Imagine being a toddler and from age 2-5 your implicit memories being formed are of the medical junta and your environment could be completely saturated by mask signs, hand sanitizer, never seeing faces, maybe having your parents freaked out about all this, and everyone you see talking about this thing called covid. It's all bad man.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:25 am

Not one person has ever said they were sorry about how they acted towards me when I resisted.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:22 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:11 am
Haumana wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 am

I can't only extrapolate from what I see today. I still see people riding around alone in their cars with masks. Stores have about 40-50% masks on the customers. Some stores have 3/4 of the employees wearing masks.

The media scare was strong with the majority of people and it has left them scarred. I live right next to an Elementary school and I still see kids out on the playground running around wearing masks. It is actually a bit soul crushing to think that there is a whole generation (7,8 year olds) who will grow up with this being their norm.
You live in Hawaii, in where your state has put one of the most insane congresspersons in place only next to AOC does she seem somewhat normal. As long as her and the governor circle jerks each other off, don't expect that to change.
You have no idea of the demographics of the state.. I don't have shit. They don't represent me nor my neighbors. They represent Honolulu and Waikiki. My town has 1300 people in it. I live in the country and we have minimal representation on a State level much less on a Country level. Hawaii has a population of 1.something million and 80% of them live in those two cities. 7 islands. My half of Oahu has maybe 100k. So yeah, I don't expect any sort of change, Monty.

Another subject that you feel compelled to expound upon that you know dick about.

How does it feel when someone does it to you? Not great huh?

Remember that feeling.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am

Haumana wrote:

You live in Hawaii, in where your state has put one of the most insane congresspersons in place only next to AOC does she seem somewhat normal. As long as her and the governor circle jerks each other off, don't expect that to change.
You have no idea of the demographics of the state.. I don't have shit. They don't represent me nor my neighbors. They represent Honolulu and Waikiki. My town has 1300 people in it. I live in the country and we have minimal representation on a State level much less on a Country level. Hawaii has a population of 1.something million and 80% of them live in those two cities. 7 islands. My half of Oahu has maybe 100k. So yeah, I don't expect any sort of change, Monty.

Another subject that you feel compelled to expound upon that you know dick about.

[/quote]

I like to point to Hawaii and Aspen, CO as examples of what a tourist based economy looks like and what it means for locals.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:25 am
Not one person has ever said they were sorry about how they acted towards me when I resisted.
Your rich, why should they?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am

Remember that feeling.
I'm curious............. What happened to your baseline, Fuck Em attitude ?

Now you are trying empathy. I'm confused.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:31 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:24 am
It's so depressing and infuriating. I don't know which age would be the worst to go through this tbh. It's subjective and hard to say. Clearly, it's better to be an adult but all kids have it bad in this era. Being of elementary school age is bad sure, and so is middle school and high school. The amount of conditioning is immense. Imagine being a toddler and from age 2-5 your implicit memories being formed are of the medical junta and your environment could be completely saturated by mask signs, hand sanitizer, never seeing faces, maybe having your parents freaked out about all this, and everyone you see talking about this thing called covid. It's all bad man.
I can't even imagine. That's the part that breaks my heart when I had to watch all those kids playing outside and having to wear masks. It is even worse now that it has become "optional" and how many are still doing it. It was terrible witnessing my 10 year old niece, as part of her morning routine to get ready for school, go pick out a mask that matched her outfit. WTF? Plato's cave is real.

Best that I can do for any of this is to call bullshit on all of it and be an opposing voice.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am
Haumana wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:11 am

Remember that feeling.
Remember what? That you are an automaton dickhead? I don't give a shit that you talk out of your ass regularly and I have you on Foe for a reason. I skip most of your posts except when you directly address me. Go fuck yourself talking about feelings when you have none. Which is it? Do you or don't you have feelings? You can't teach what you admittedly say you know nothing about. Fucking, Tool. Get off of me already.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:05 am
That is why I said mRNA was used as a sledgehammer instead of a scapule...
I thought the first time was a typo. Now you've done it twice.

A scapula is your shoulder blade. A scalpel is an instrument used for precision cuts during surgery.