Coronavirus thread

TheOneX

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by TheOneX » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:59 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:03 pm
I keep reading allusions that the mRNA-vaxxed can’t produce antibodies to other variants so must be boostered forever but that natural-immunity folks are good-to-go: is there credible evidence that this is true?
That seems very dubious. There did seem to be a proclivity for those who were vaccinated to be more likely to catch omicron. In the long line of telephone, I think this may be the roots of this idea, but I just find it very unlikely that it is preventing the production of antibodies. If that was the case you would likely be seeing the vaccinated getting omicron over and over again in a relatively short period of time. That isn't what we are seeing though.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:29 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:59 am
Martin Hash wrote:
I keep reading allusions that the mRNA-vaxxed can’t produce antibodies to other variants so must be boostered forever but that natural-immunity folks are good-to-go: is there credible evidence that this is true?
That seems very dubious. There did seem to be a proclivity for those who were vaccinated to be more likely to catch omicron. In the long line of telephone, I think this may be the roots of this idea, but I just find it very unlikely that it is preventing the production of antibodies. If that was the case you would likely be seeing the vaccinated getting omicron over and over again in a relatively short period of time. That isn't what we are seeing though.
It has a shelflife of ability to create antibodies, but the problem is the antibodies it produces are geared specifically to what it was designed for...which if you realized Omnicron is different enough from Delta that you needed another vaccine for that. Sort of like how they do with the flu each year.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:45 am

Martin Hash wrote:
I have no idea. But I've seen a lot written on teh mRNA destroying a persons immune system. Especially after the booster.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:45 am
Martin Hash wrote:
I have no idea. But I've seen a lot written on teh mRNA destroying a persons immune system. Especially after the booster.
That's because it was designed to create a response in the immune system to fight. mNRA was meant for things like fighting cancer... where your body fights something or dies trying...liver diseases, cancer, etc. Remember this was the first time mNRA was designed to be used this way...

mNRA is a sledgehammer where a scapula was needed.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:07 am

Lots of videos of flight crews announcing the end of masks on flights. The reaction is the same on all of them, people cheering. Flights tend to be cross sections of the population. Those cheers are good news for us.

sample
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... s-video%2F
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:07 am
Lots of videos of flight crews announcing the end of masks on flights. The reaction is the same on all of them, people cheering. Flights tend to be cross sections of the population. Those cheers are good news for us.

sample
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... s-video%2F
I can't wait to see all the meltdown videos.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:21 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:29 am
TheOneX wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
It has a shelflife of ability to create antibodies, but the problem is the antibodies it produces are geared specifically to what it was designed for...which if you realized Omnicron is different enough from Delta that you needed another vaccine for that. Sort of like how they do with the flu each year.
I think maybe you misunderstood what he was saying, he is saying that the mRNA vaccine is preventing people from producing antibodies for future variants when exposed, not just that it protects from a specific variant.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:16 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:21 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:29 am
TheOneX wrote:

I think maybe you misunderstood what he was saying, he is saying that the mRNA vaccine is preventing people from producing antibodies for future variants when exposed, not just that it protects from a specific variant.
He and I are saying the same thing, except I am explaining why it is doing it. the mRNA is designed for a specific purpose, so it only tricks your body to make antibodies for that specific strain.

IT WILL NOT protect you against other strains because it wasn't designed for that.

The reason natural immunity works better is that the virus that enters your body is not all the same, it's not all perfect, it's damaged, changed, etc. So your body is forced to fight a spectrum and creates a spectrum of respondants in return.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:02 am

I'm linking a Report on what the mRNA jab is doing in your body, comments on the report, with the conclusion:

The Covid vaccines nuke the body's ability to destroy cancer cells.

The report spends two pages describing the chemical pathways through which apoptosis is induced in the body. Apoptosis, for those who don't know, is cell death. It's how the body recognizes, regulates, and kills mutated (read: cancer) cells, before they get out of control.

Tumors and cancer are what happens when those regulatory and immune systems are overwhelmed.

The Jab disregulates a ton of these chemical pathways, effectively neutering the body's ability to fight any kind of cancer.

You're going to see people dropping dead from this within the decade. THAT is the implication of this report.
https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/108149862406638260

and the original study, looks like headed up by someone from MIT
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _microRNAs
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:02 am
I'm linking a Report on what the mRNA jab is doing in your body, comments on the report, with the conclusion:

The Covid vaccines nuke the body's ability to destroy cancer cells.

The report spends two pages describing the chemical pathways through which apoptosis is induced in the body. Apoptosis, for those who don't know, is cell death. It's how the body recognizes, regulates, and kills mutated (read: cancer) cells, before they get out of control.

Tumors and cancer are what happens when those regulatory and immune systems are overwhelmed.

The Jab disregulates a ton of these chemical pathways, effectively neutering the body's ability to fight any kind of cancer.

You're going to see people dropping dead from this within the decade. THAT is the implication of this report.
https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/108149862406638260

and the original study, looks like headed up by someone from MIT
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _microRNAs
That is why I said mRNA was used as a sledgehammer instead of a scapule...
#NotOneRedCent