Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:07 am

Heart Attacks through the roof in Australia
https://twitter.com/mrtdogg_1/status/15 ... stralia%2F

Fucking health official stands there as continues to prop up the jab. Can't explain why people are dying, doesn't know what is causing it, but is 100% it can't be the Jab.

Eventually there will be an outrage over what they have done. It's pretty clear they are going to release another Bio-Weapon and copy what China is doing again. It's election season ya know, and they are going to need a ton of ballot harvesting, and that means mail in ballots.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:07 am

Fucking health official stands there as continues to prop up the jab. Can't explain why people are dying, doesn't know what is causing it, but is 100% it can't be the Jab.

Eventually there will be an outrage over what they have done. It's pretty clear they are going to release another Bio-Weapon and copy what China is doing again. It's election season ya know, and they are going to need a ton of ballot harvesting, and that means mail in ballots.
And this is why I have a medical exception, I don't want to be a statistic.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:07 am

It's a legitimate question to ask: what is causing this?

It might be the jab. It's possible it could also be due to the lockdowns and people being sedentary and not seeing the doctor during the lockdowns. In this world I don't trust anyone in charge to find this out.

I got my initial shots and the first booster. Until some honest analysis has been done on the causes of things like this I'm not getting another one. So far my company has not mandated any boosters yet. That also tells me something is up. They were very quick to mandate the initial shots.

Even the normies are wary. My wife avoids politics and she has already said she's done getting COVD shots as well.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:41 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:16 pm
It's a legitimate question to ask: what is causing this?

It might be the jab. It's possible it could also be due to the lockdowns and people being sedentary and not seeing the doctor during the lockdowns. In this world I don't trust anyone in charge to find this out.

I got my initial shots and the first booster. Until some honest analysis has been done on the causes of things like this I'm not getting another one. So far my company has not mandated any boosters yet. That also tells me something is up. They were very quick to mandate the initial shots.

Even the normies are wary. My wife avoids politics and she has already said she's done getting COVD shots as well.
It is a fair question.
It is absolutely irresponsible for anyone to rule out the Vaxx as a cause of heart trouble. Especially when Drug companies and the NIH have stated the Vaxx can damage your heart.
MYOCARDITIS LINKED TO PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8503352/

"Myocarditis associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, is a potential rare side effect."

This is a huge admission, going from safest ever to it may kill you. The NIH is saying that having COVID will damage your heart. I don't understand the science behind that, but I'm willing to listen.

Senator Ron Johnson has done a lot of work on this, and don't forget the 8 pages of side effects that Pfizer was forced to release.

Go get your ticker checked out buddy.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:43 pm

Here's the official documents on the adverse side effects again.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:37 pm

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:06 am

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizer-hi ... 91628.html
Pfizer hired 600 employees in the months after its COVID-19 vaccine was authorized in the United States due to the “large increase” of reports of side effects linked to the vaccine, according to a document prepared by the company.

Pfizer has “taken a multiple actions to help alleviate the large increase of adverse event reports,” according to the document. “This includes significant technology enhancements, and process and workflow solutions, as well as increasing the number of data entry and case processing colleagues.”
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:53 am

It's time to stop fucking around. BLUF - If you take the Jab, you have a much higher chance of DYING.
Here's a conclusive Danish study https://uncoverdc.com/2022/04/12/study- ... -vaccines/

I take no joy in informing my fellow man that if they took the jab, you are far more likely than me to die. There's no told you so. I don't hold it against anyone who took the Jab. I only ask a few things of the Vaccinated.

1. DON'T get a Fucking BOOSTER
2. Put your pride aside
3. Stop Fucking Around, and go get a full work up from a doctor on you and your families entire health. Immune system, Heart, Pre-Cancer Screening.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:53 am
It's time to stop fucking around. BLUF - If you take the Jab, you have a much higher chance of DYING.
Here's a conclusive Danish study https://uncoverdc.com/2022/04/12/study- ... -vaccines/

I take no joy in informing my fellow man that if they took the jab, you are far more likely than me to die. There's no told you so. I don't hold it against anyone who took the Jab. I only ask a few things of the Vaccinated.

1. DON'T get a Fucking BOOSTER
2. Put your pride aside
3. Stop Fucking Around, and go get a full work up from a doctor on you and your families entire health. Immune system, Heart, Pre-Cancer Screening.
Better person than I. Personally I would be happy to shove it in a person’s face at this point in time. I've been ostracized by FB and Twitter, as well as general people.

They deserve what they got, if only they actually followed the science...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:04 am

Better person than I. Personally I would be happy to shove it in a person’s face at this point in time. I've been ostracized by FB and Twitter, as well as general people.

They deserve what they got, if only they actually followed the science...
Nah, we can't go down that road. People lost their livelyhoods over this issue, the propaganda was overbearing. Frankly, people that absolutely refused are outliers, and because we made a good decision here, doesn't make us smarter, and doesn't make us a better human.

We can't hold it against anyone that got the jab, we need to encourage them to take the actions I listed. Hold it against the Death Jab peddlers.
PLATA O PLOMO