Beyond Woke

C-Mag

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:02 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:57 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:15 am
Wanna make liberals heads explode? State your gender as Alpha Male. Imagine the contortions their weak brains will go through trying to say how that is wrong while still maintaining 300 genders is acceptable.
:lol:
I love it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 am

I've been spending some time on Reddit the past few months. Yes, it is a lefty cesspool. There are a couple of subreddits that have not yet been brigaded or outright shut down yet that cater to common sense.

That said, if you wander out of those sane areas, the rest is frightening. If this is any indication of where we are headed, then we are headed for a hot civil war at some point. There is NO reasoning with the crazed leftists. They are just getting worse by the day.

Just look at how a conservative radio host got fired for making a UPS joke about Kamala's brown pantsuit. They scream racism when it was clearly about the suit, not her skin. Yet the business fired her anyways. They will not stop pushing people until we are backed into a corner. Then they will try to push some more.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:21 am

They’ll blame it all on Trump one way or another. The money printing, the vaccines, any old problem. They got a boogeyman they can use for years.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:26 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 am
I've been spending some time on Reddit the past few months. Yes, it is a lefty cesspool. There are a couple of subreddits that have not yet been brigaded or outright shut down yet that cater to common sense.

That said, if you wander out of those sane areas, the rest is frightening. If this is any indication of where we are headed, then we are headed for a hot civil war at some point. There is NO reasoning with the crazed leftists. They are just getting worse by the day.

Just look at how a conservative radio host got fired for making a UPS joke about Kamala's brown pantsuit. They scream racism when it was clearly about the suit, not her skin. Yet the business fired her anyways. They will not stop pushing people until we are backed into a corner. Then they will try to push some more.
Good Man.
Listening to what the opposition is saying is vitally important to understanding them. You have to understand them to defeat them.

Wallstreet Silver Reddit cruises along ignored by the Reddit lynch mobs. I wonder if it is that they ignore metals investing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:26 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 am

Good Man.
Listening to what the opposition is saying is vitally important to understanding them. You have to understand them to defeat them.

Wallstreet Silver Reddit cruises along ignored by the Reddit lynch mobs. I wonder if it is that they ignore metals investing.
I'm more curious how long we need to "listen" before we act...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:25 am

I don’t know what we can do except hope there are enough of us that win WW3 at home.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:25 am
I don’t know what we can do except hope there are enough of us that win WW3 at home.
That's not a good enough answer, we need more than just "hope"...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:29 am
Martin Hash wrote:
The balance of pain between slavery and war is the only thing holding people back from changing this.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:48 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
The balance of pain between slavery and war is the only thing holding people back from changing this.
You forgot about obedience, stupidity, and ignorance...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:48 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Not “people:” men. What’s holding back men is their wives & daughters. (See Smitty.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change