SilverEagle

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:14 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:17 pm
Federal Reserve issues warning over of US housing bubble
CBS News reports consumers are facing bigger price tags, are ditching typical homebuying steps such as inspections, or are abandoning the idea of buying a house altogether during the pandemic. These trends have some wondering if the nation is repeating the housing bubble from the early 2000s.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/feder ... ing-bubble

Here we go again.
Called it.
Yes but the triggers will be different this time around.

Last time it was caused by packing huge levels of default level mortgages into bonds that they labeled as AAA when they were junk grade of bond.

Some of that maybe still going on but this crash will be worse because of true inflation. People were saddled with Credit Card debt before Biden and now it’s even worse because people are using Credit Cards to survive week to week. That can obviously only last so long. I think we will see the rise in bankruptcy erupt in about 18 months. BlackRock is buying up the housing supply as we speak. If you don’t own a home now, it will be extremely difficult to buy one post crash. IMO
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:29 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:31 am
When you consider that there is ten times more imaginary money than real things to buy, it would be financial incompetence of The .01% not to buy everything real. This is the threat of wealth concentration.
The WEF/ Davos crowd have named this Stakeholder Capitalism, the new Feudalism, which is really tyrannical collectivist feudalism. The difference being you will be ruled over not by nobles ordained by God, but new predatory nobles who will rule from small committee's and corporate boards.

I can think of nothing worse for humanity. It takes the worst aspects of Capitalism, Feudalism and Marxism and rolls them all together.
I can’t even imagine how they think this will work. I’m sure the plan is ‘bread and circuses forever’, but how long do you think you can keep total wealth inequality going?
See most of history. Huge economic disparity is the norm, the past 70 years in the US has been a huge outlier.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:38 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:29 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am

The WEF/ Davos crowd have named this Stakeholder Capitalism, the new Feudalism, which is really tyrannical collectivist feudalism. The difference being you will be ruled over not by nobles ordained by God, but new predatory nobles who will rule from small committee's and corporate boards.

I can think of nothing worse for humanity. It takes the worst aspects of Capitalism, Feudalism and Marxism and rolls them all together.
I can’t even imagine how they think this will work. I’m sure the plan is ‘bread and circuses forever’, but how long do you think you can keep total wealth inequality going?
See most of history. Huge economic disparity is the norm, the past 70 years in the US has been a huge outlier.
I’d dispute that lol

Most of human history is tribal. We didn’t get systemic inequality until city-states.
But the inequality has always had a religious underpinning. Suffer in this life for the next one, the king is god, that sort of thing.

You can’t build a secular society like that and expect it to last more than 10 minutes. I think the only reason we still have one is that people are unaware of what’s actually happened.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:38 am
TheOneX wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:29 am

I’d dispute that lol

Most of human history is tribal. We didn’t get systemic inequality until city-states.
But the inequality has always had a religious underpinning. Suffer in this life for the next one, the king is god, that sort of thing.

You can’t build a secular society like that and expect it to last more than 10 minutes. I think the only reason we still have one is that people are unaware of what’s actually happened.
Nice response. I was all ready to agree with One X, but you make a great counterpoint. Tribal people existed in large numbers through the 19th C.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:59 am

You all are assuming the red states wont say fuck you to the feds and break away - hard to fight a war when you cant pay your troops.

Everyone seems to forget several states have been actively exploring state currencies…

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:03 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:59 am
You all are assuming the red states wont say fuck you to the feds and break away - hard to fight a war when you cant pay your troops.

Everyone seems to forget several states have been actively exploring state currencies…
What do you see as the conditions to spark to break away.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:04 am

The elite arnt going to be able to hold their shit together - look at portland.

How are they going to control 300mil pissed of armed citizens? People wont accept indefinite breadlines forever…

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:03 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:59 am

What do you see as the conditions to spark to break away.
High fed taxes with no benefit returned…

How high do you think the fed income tax has to go to cover the interest payment on 40T of debt at 15%? You think theyll be able to collect?

If we dont get 15% rate, the. Dollar falls faster than an ACMNE anvil in Elmer’s pants off a cliff.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:10 am

I see elites retreating to their bunkers/private compounds for a while and paying security via lease/farming rights - like fucking medivel knights…

Protect my kingdom and Ill let you farm it.

But can they hold off 150k proles coming at them? Nah - portland is the example.

The elites will have to stay out of site or risk having their shit burned…

So what happens to rest of us?

How do you think fed will try to split baby?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:28 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:10 am
I see elites retreating to their bunkers/private compounds for a while and paying security via lease/farming rights - like fucking medivel knights…

Protect my kingdom and Ill let you farm it.

But can they hold off 150k proles coming at them? Nah - portland is the example.

The elites will have to stay out of site or risk having their shit burned…

So what happens to rest of us?

How do you think fed will try to split baby?
I think we get exactly what we’ve all seen coming. A police state of serfs, slowly paying off their grift for generations.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0