Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

The Conservative

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:52 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:15 pm
11.5% of Wheat Production is gone, the West losing out on a total of 30% of global wheat production.

Famines in Africa, on deck.
They got enough slave labor. I'm sure they will be fine. /s
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:27 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04 pm

The government of Egypt is treating their wheat farmers like slaves.

Farmers who don’t deliver wheat quota have been threatened with jail as price spike
“This decision is very important for securing food for these people,” Hesham al-Husari, the head of the Committee on Agriculture and Irrigation at the House of Representatives, Egypt’s lower chamber of parliament, said, according to Middle East Eye.

“We cannot bring together the required strategic reserves of wheat without such a decision.

“Governments, I believe, have the right to take exceptional measures to protect their national security and the livelihoods of their peoples,” he added.

While some smaller producers are glad for the measures, others fear the decision will hurt the private sector and wipe out the livelihoods of the country’s wheat traders.
https://www.middleeastobserver.org/2022 ... overnment/
Egypt has turned farmers into Serfs.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:27 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Farmers who don’t deliver wheat quota have been threatened with jail as price spike
“This decision is very important for securing food for these people,” Hesham al-Husari, the head of the Committee on Agriculture and Irrigation at the House of Representatives, Egypt’s lower chamber of parliament, said, according to Middle East Eye.

“We cannot bring together the required strategic reserves of wheat without such a decision.

“Governments, I believe, have the right to take exceptional measures to protect their national security and the livelihoods of their peoples,” he added.

While some smaller producers are glad for the measures, others fear the decision will hurt the private sector and wipe out the livelihoods of the country’s wheat traders.
That's the point, slavery is good and well in Africa. I'm sure they can use it to get themselves out it it... Right?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:07 am

How much wheat does a jailed farmer produce?

So much for globalization. Things like this turn into every country for themselves.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:54 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:07 am

So much for globalization. Things like this turn into every country for themselves.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Threaten the people you rely on to produce your food.

Globalization is ending, and they are attempting to install a one world government ??
Hungary and several other countries said Fuck it, we aren't exporting anything, we are taking care of our own people.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:21 am

What a crazy world

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:54 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:07 am

Exactly what I was thinking.
Threaten the people you rely on to produce your food.

Globalization is ending, and they are attempting to install a one world government ??
Hungary and several other countries said Fuck it, we aren't exporting anything, we are taking care of our own people.
I think what we are going to see is something akin to empire states, regions working together to isolate themselves from world events...
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Egypt is just a military dictatorship, this shouldn't be surprising. To them everyone is just a soldier, and soldiers are nothing more than slaves.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:58 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:04 am
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Egypt is just a military dictatorship, this shouldn't be surprising. To them everyone is just a soldier, and soldiers are nothing more than slaves.
Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Niger, Chad, Sudan, Mali, Western Sahara, Mauritania, and I'm sure "secretly" Morocco (I know I forgot one or two) are all rather full of the "Slave Labor" we are talking about...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:05 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:04 am

Good Point.
PLATA O PLOMO