BREAKING NEWS

TheOneX

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by TheOneX » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:18 pm

Seems the world may be reverting back to mercantilism.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:42 pm

The world has been sliding backwards since the end of MAGA, 9-11-2001.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:59 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:51 am

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita ... 32510a52b2
The New York Times has recently verified the Hunter Biden laptop files, 17 months after the story was originally reported by The New York Post.

“The media’s role in burying an important series of stories was a shameful new low,” Ms Panahi said.

“And demonstrated why an enormous number of Americans see the fourth estate as the enemy of the people – with polls revealing that only one in 10 Republicans has any trust in the news media.

“Millions of voters never heard the truth about the Biden files.”
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:46 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:51 am
https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita ... 32510a52b2
The New York Times has recently verified the Hunter Biden laptop files, 17 months after the story was originally reported by The New York Post.

“The media’s role in burying an important series of stories was a shameful new low,” Ms Panahi said.

“And demonstrated why an enormous number of Americans see the fourth estate as the enemy of the people – with polls revealing that only one in 10 Republicans has any trust in the news media.

“Millions of voters never heard the truth about the Biden files.”

They are the enemy of the people. They are just high paid propagandists.

I love the Trump Lawsuit. Also, the Southern District of NY has dropped it's lawsuit against Trump.
They couldn't find any evidence to indict.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:41 am

Congressman Madison Cawthorn relates how Washington DC is really just Caligulas Rome
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:41 am
Congressman Madison Cawthorn relates how Washington DC is really just Caligulas Rome
When he started talking about the 70 year and older congress people going to orgies….damn I about threw up. That has to smell like fish stuffed with mothballs.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12 am

The Fucking GOP, keeps fighting against the most popular GOP movement in a 40 years.
MAGA, and drain the swamp are cornerstones. Yet gay guy McCarthy, the house minority leader said Cawthorn was lying and McCarthy gave Cawthorn a reprimand for outing Washington DC as a sewer.

Cawthorn is not backing down, "The culture in Washington is corrupt,” Cawthorn wrote. “Human nature is fallen. Compromising activities occur because when other people can place you in compromising positions, they control you. If you want someone who will throw the entire DC swamp into a meltdown because I call out corruption — send me back.”
https://www.arcamax.com/politics/politi ... /s-2657819

And it looks like the swamp is funding a laundry list of replacements for him. He has 7 Primary opponents. These are likely targeted to pull away key voting blocks who elected Cawthorn. Like Trump, DC will not stand for anyone stepping out of line and interrupting their perversions and grift.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12 am
The Fucking GOP, keeps fighting against the most popular GOP movement in a 40 years.
MAGA, and drain the swamp are cornerstones. Yet gay guy McCarthy, the house minority leader said Cawthorn was lying and McCarthy gave Cawthorn a reprimand for outing Washington DC as a sewer.

Cawthorn is not backing down, "The culture in Washington is corrupt,” Cawthorn wrote. “Human nature is fallen. Compromising activities occur because when other people can place you in compromising positions, they control you. If you want someone who will throw the entire DC swamp into a meltdown because I call out corruption — send me back.”

And it looks like the swamp is funding a laundry list of replacements for him. He has 7 Primary opponents. These are likely targeted to pull away key voting blocks who elected Cawthorn. Like Trump, DC will not stand for anyone stepping out of line and interrupting their perversions and grift.
Well, I wonder if people are going to see it for what it is though?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12 am

Well, I wonder if people are going to see it for what it is though?
One man.
Cawthorn is a stud. This one man is threatening the Swamp more than any other politician, maybe even more than Trump, because he's just laying it out there.

Note, he's a Millenial. I'm telling you guys Millenials are way better than the memes would suggest.
PLATA O PLOMO