Coronavirus thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:34 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:26 am
He thinks there’s a difference b/c he’s wishing Corona virus (the Common Cold) will be totally eradicated like smallpox

I am talking about sars-cov-2, not the coronaviruses that cause the common cold. Do you know there is a difference between these two kinds of viruses?

Can you guys be straight up with me here? Are you all Q Anon now? This place is really fucking weird now. Some of you have become kind of nuts. I realize you will get angry and call me stupid, yada yada, but I am telling you from a place of the tiniest bit a compassion that I detect some severe radicalization and social marginalization here, like what you'd expect from Q Anon folks.

Like Humana used to be this really friendly guy from Hawaii, but now he seems very angry, like that 10-15 year period you'd expect after a divorce or something. But then there are these constant references to conspiracy theories one would associate with lunatics like Q Anon.

I see Carlus posting straight-up Russian propaganda. That's really weird.

What is going on here? Seriously. Give me the straight dope. Are you guys Q Anon or some kind of insurrectionist group now?

Aside from that, you guys are all really, really angry people. And you are angry about things that don't even matter, like vaccines. Who cares? If you don't want one, then don't get it. I got my 5G booster last Nov.
You’re the only one angry right now. You’re getting a hostile reaction because you’re refusing to do so much as read the responses before shitposting again.

I’m honestly concerned about you. You used to be smarter than this.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:45 am

I see Carlus posting straight-up Russian propaganda. That's really weird.

What is going on here? Seriously. Give me the straight dope. Are you guys Q Anon or some kind of insurrectionist group now?

Aside from that, you guys are all really, really angry people. And you are angry about things that don't even matter, like vaccines. Who cares? If you don't want one, then don't get it. I got my 5G booster last Nov.
We used to be people that could have fun with serious subjects by trolling and meming.
It appears you have no joy left in your life, no sense of humor, only strict adherent to
'You are with me, or Against me' Whether Ukraine or the Jab. You call any information that is contrary to your POV as Propaganda.

We are still having fun with this and trying to find Joy is a world that has gone crazy and demands that you listen to Globalist Talking points, and your are a terrorist if you say otherwise.
The Globalists DEMAND that you support the Experimental COVID Jab to the DEATH.
The Globalists DEMAND that you support Ukraine to the Death.

You appear to agree with them. That's fine. But don't suddenly tell me I'm a propagandist for posting varying views on events. Only an Idiot jumps on board with what the Corporate Media tells them and doesn't investigate other outlets.

Angry. Have you read your posts ?

The world kinda sucks right now. But you can still find joy and happiness and realize people can't just be people, not only allies or enemies.

Try to embrace happiness, be thankful what you have in life. We all have it relatively good.
:D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:36 am
By StA's own lack of thought process, then I guess Cancer is a pandemic...

602,350 people in the US died of cancer last year...

https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/researc ... /index.htm
Cancer was the second leading cause of death, after heart disease, in the United States in 2020. In 2020, there were 602,350 cancer deaths; 284,619 were among females and 317,731 among males.
Oh, wait... heart disease is greater, so that must be a pandemic now too... 1.2 million people died of cancer and heart disease!

NOOOO!!! We are surrounded by pandemics, how are we ever going to get back to normal!
LOL

Cancer is not an infectious disease, TC. OMG, this forum. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:51 am

Gaslighting is not acceptable in this forum. I let you pass b/c you have issues everyone here knows about but don’t bring up b/c they like you. Hell, I like you but, Jesus man, stop calling other people crazy.

p.s. This is why I went after No Name but I’ve since concluded he needed some slack too. Sorry, No Name.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:53 am

You know the great things about traditional forums ? It's easy to go to the records. So, lets open up the archives.

Take this thread, started in jest while I was on a break from the site. No one confirmed that I wasn't dead or dying, they just joked about it. :lol:

Which was Great!
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4892

Where's that StA. That used to be able to joke about stuff.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:59 am

Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:47 am
The Conservative wrote:

Cancer was the second leading cause of death, after heart disease, in the United States in 2020. In 2020, there were 602,350 cancer deaths; 284,619 were among females and 317,731 among males.
Oh, wait... heart disease is greater, so that must be a pandemic now too... 1.2 million people died of cancer and heart disease!

NOOOO!!! We are surrounded by pandemics, how are we ever going to get back to normal!
LOL

Second-hand smoke... but you do you.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:00 pm

Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:47 am
The Conservative wrote:

LOL

Actually out-competing TC in the Autism Games. This is amazing to watch.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:06 pm

Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:29 am
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am
Don't link me, you explain the difference. Don't claim people don't know the difference if you cannot state the difference without doing a Google search.
It's the rate of spread and the predictability of cases each year; i.e. you wouldn't have a surprise +300 fatalities in the past four months if this were "endemic".

It's not just one virus any longer.
That isn't the definition of something being endemic. According to the CDC endemic refers to the constant presence and/or usual prevalence of a disease or infectious agent in a population within a geographic area. For it to be an epidemic or a pandemic the numbers of cases must be above the expected level. There is no exact threshold to meet just an arbitrary expected level. After two years we have established a pattern where COVID season tends to coincide with flu and cold season. So we are able to set an expected level. That expected level may have a large margin of error at this point due to a lack of data points, but there is an expected level.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:07 pm

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:26 pm
And that Texan communist faggot wasn't lying when he said our government was funding fascists in Ukraine.

What side is Nuke going to join?

Fascists these days have no sense of style.
My old Doc Strangelove posting Russian Propaganda

I guess he's an apologist for Pootin

What happened to him? I thought he was down with the struggle for Ukraine. :shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:10 pm

Holy Shit.............. I just learned the Ukrainian government is not legitimate and is filled with Nazi's
Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 am
Okeefenokee wrote:Image

That's Kiev. I think the fascists that Hillary helped overthrow the legitimate government were using some kinds of sniper rifles to shoot innocent people.

The Russian paramilitary who seceded from Ukraine were definitely carrying AK47s in a few photos I saw.

Pretty sure the Ukrainian troops have better arms.
PLATA O PLOMO