Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:45 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:36 pm
Dude how do you propose to eradicate a virus? We’ve never had that capacity, and still don’t.
Oops: small pox
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:45 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Dude how do you propose to eradicate a virus? We’ve never had that capacity, and still don’t.
Oops: small pox
Only because it has no animal reservoir.

It’s still entirely possible that we see it again someday.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:47 am
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:13 am
Nobody knows which shots, if it was limited to certain lots, or how some of them were stored or administered, or adjutants, or any of that. The shots are the only common denominator. There are guys who had orders to deploy, received the shots, but then got bumped off the orders. They have this and they are totally fucked because the government does not consider it "service-connected".
That's exactly why I think anyone taking the Jab is fucking insane.

Like those injections this is an Emergency Experimental Pharmaceutical.

I think in the last couple years they were able to determine that Soldiers with a certain Genome were more or less allergic to it and had severe reactions to disabilities to death from it. You might look into it.
The vaccines are not experimental at this point. To say something like that over a year after human trials is kind of a meme. It sounds like "woke mob" boomer talk. People just kind of laugh inside when they hear it.
I don't care to argue about it either. Though I strongly disagree with you.

Have you considered a Carnivore Diet ? Many doctors and patients say that the Carnivore Diet is very good at dealing with allergies and Immune system issues.

What do you make of the 9 pages of Side Effects that Pfizer was forced to release ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:47 am

That's exactly why I think anyone taking the Jab is fucking insane.

Like those injections this is an Emergency Experimental Pharmaceutical.

I think in the last couple years they were able to determine that Soldiers with a certain Genome were more or less allergic to it and had severe reactions to disabilities to death from it. You might look into it.
The vaccines are not experimental at this point. To say something like that over a year after human trials is kind of a meme. It sounds like "woke mob" boomer talk. People just kind of laugh inside when they hear it.

Have you considered a Carnivore Diet ? Many doctors and patients say that the Carnivore Diet is very good at dealing with allergies and Immune system issues.

What do you make of the 9 pages of Side Effects that Pfizer was forced to release ?

Fact is, just over a year ago, I threatened to become a vegan as a joke. People said I couldn't do it. Well, fuck them. I did it for a few weeks. It was actually pretty nice. Turns out, for me anyway, I can control my physique really easily as a vegan. So I just do that. I couldn't give a shit about the animals. I just want to look like Brad Pitt 365 days a year. It also reduces inflammation with respect to my disability and it is correlated with much lower covid severity, which is pretty awesome when you keep getting covid.

I kind of suspect this kind of nutrition would work if you had meat, you just need to source your meat really well. I eat a whole foods, organic diet. I wouldn't know how to work it if I added meat.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:07 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Fact is, just over a year ago, I threatened to become a vegan as a joke. People said I couldn't do it. Well, fuck them. I did it for a few weeks. It was actually pretty nice. Turns out, for me anyway, I can control my physique really easily as a vegan. So I just do that. I couldn't give a shit about the animals. I just want to look like Brad Pitt 365 days a year. It also reduces inflammation with respect to my disability and it is correlated with much lower covid severity, which is pretty awesome when you keep getting covid.

I kind of suspect this kind of nutrition would work if you had meat, you just need to source your meat really well. I eat a whole foods, organic diet. I wouldn't know how to work it if I added meat.
We buy a side of beef twice a year and split it with another family. They have a little website set up, I order, and pick it up in boxes a few weeks later.

Local small farm family operations are the way to go.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:10 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
We've been eradicating viruses since the dawn of civilization. Now we even have medical science to do it. eradicating small pox was one of the greatest achievements of medical science. We essentially eradicated polio wherever children have access to vaccines as well.

Eradicating covid is going to be extremely difficult, but I am of the opinion that sars-cov2, or some eventual descendant thereof, will eventually collapse this civilization if we don't.

The math looks rather inexorable to me just based on the sheer number of hosts, number of infected species, multiple variants brewing everywhere, and it's mutation rate.

The kinds of men who shout that these problems are too hard so let's just cough on each other and die like fucking morons I don't want leading my nation in any capacity. The problem is hard and we have the smartest people in the world. Let's solve it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:15 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
We've been eradicating viruses since the dawn of civilization. Now we even have medical science to do it. eradicating small pox was one of the greatest achievements of medical science. We essentially eradicated polio wherever children have access to vaccines as well.

Eradicating covid is going to be extremely difficult, but I am of the opinion that sars-cov2, or some eventual descendant thereof, will eventually collapse this civilization if we don't.

The math looks rather inexorable to me just based on the sheer number of hosts, number of infected species, multiple variants brewing everywhere, and it's mutation rate.

The kinds of men who shout that these problems are too hard so let's just cough on each other and die like fucking morons I don't want leading my nation in any capacity. The problem is hard and we have the smartest people in the world. Let's solve it.
You just said:
“We’ve dealt with this forever”
Followed by
“We have to solve this nearly impossible problem with a .03% fatality rate”

Not Ebola. Not Dengue Fever. Not HIV. This one.
Why?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:16 pm

Vegan seems to work for some people, fine. I do best on primarily a meat diet.
Homegrown beef.

When I'm going strong like I am now for Lent, I'm only eating 1.5 pounds of beef a day. One meal. Fasting the rest of the time besides a cup of Chaga Tea at night for Anti-Oxidents, coffee in the AM, and maybe a cup of bone broth around 1 PM. My beef calories are about 750-1000 Other calories a couple hundred. No sugars, no carbs, no starches. 40 Days.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:30 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:15 pm
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You just said:
“We’ve dealt with this forever”
Followed by
“We have to solve this nearly impossible problem with a .03% fatality rate”

Not Ebola. Not Dengue Fever. Not HIV. This one.
Why?

I never said covid has a .03% case fatality rate. Don't make shit up and quote me as saying it. You can't even talk about "the virus" like that. Which variant? Omicron has a lower case fatality rate with huge infection rate. Delta had over 3% case fatality rate. Now in the aftermath of the omicron wave, our total case fatality rate dropped down to about 2%. You need to get statistics straight here. Are you talking about infection fatality rates or case fatality rates, what are you even talking about here?

.03% case fatality rate is on par with a typical influenza strain. I think you are confused.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:16 pm
Vegan seems to work for some people, fine. I do best on primarily a meat diet.
Homegrown beef.

When I'm going strong like I am now for Lent, I'm only eating 1.5 pounds of beef a day. One meal. Fasting the rest of the time besides a cup of Chaga Tea at night for Anti-Oxidents, coffee in the AM, and maybe a cup of bone broth around 1 PM. My beef calories are about 750-1000 Other calories a couple hundred. No sugars, no carbs, no starches. 40 Days.
Yeah, I think it's weird how it works well. I would have thought I would hate it but I don't. I never even missed meat. I still don't. It's so much easier for me to build muscle this way, to get leaner, to maintain. I don't know what the deal is. I wonder if someday there will be specialized diets for everybody based on our genetics.