Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

The Conservative

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:58 pm
Tell you right now I'm going to tell any employer, that if gas gets that high, I am going to work from home unless they reimburse me for traveling to work and to home. Gas inflation by 200% is not in the cards when it came to figuring out a salary.
I’m thinking of demanding a raise at some point soon. Got a 1.25% bump when CPI is at 7. This is nuts.
Yeah, it is and we have a way to fix it, yet the DNC and the leftists (yes I separate them) refuse to reinstate the XL pipeline... all because of something a spokesperson said about green energy... about how it won't be viable until it hits $7.00+ a gallon.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:26 pm

Yeah, it is and we have a way to fix it, yet the DNC and the leftists (yes I separate them) refuse to reinstate the XL pipeline... all because of something a spokesperson said about green energy... about how it won't be viable until it hits $7.00+ a gallon.
Biden moves only make sense if they are trying to break us financially.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:30 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Well, they are doing a damn good job of it... how any Democrat can say this is good for the country has a lot of explaining to do.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:33 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:32 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:30 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Well, they are doing a damn good job of it... how any Democrat can say this is good for the country has a lot of explaining to do.
From their pov, it IS good for the country. People don't seem to realize that they have a completely opposite value set from us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:44 pm

They have been telling us for years they hate us and despise traditional Americans.

Now they are showing us.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:48 pm

I wish I could remember who it was that said that green energy won't be viable until gas is 7.00 a gallon...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:58 pm

Soon

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:18 pm

Wheat prices soar to trigger trading halt for 5th straight day, surging nearly 50% since Russia invaded the bread basket of Europe
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wheat-p ... 26322.html

The surge in wheat prices, with the Chicago SRW Wheat futures jumping 7% to $12.94 per bushel, comes as Ukraine's farm season will no doubt be disrupted by the ongoing attack by Russia. In futures markets, limit up or down refers to the maximum increase or decrease in price that is allowed in a single trading day.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:18 pm
Wheat prices soar to trigger trading halt for 5th straight day, surging nearly 50% since Russia invaded the bread basket of Europe

The surge in wheat prices, with the Chicago SRW Wheat futures jumping 7% to $12.94 per bushel, comes as Ukraine's farm season will no doubt be disrupted by the ongoing attack by Russia. In futures markets, limit up or down refers to the maximum increase or decrease in price that is allowed in a single trading day.
You know, I'd like to know who is pumping money into the future to cause the prices to go so high... follow the money.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:18 pm

You know, I'd like to know who is pumping money into the future to cause the prices to go so high... follow the money.
It's all about Oil Prices.
Grain production is highly petroleum reliant. Fuel to run the machinery, Herbicides, Pesticides, Fertilizers.

At current prices an average tractor doing a days works requires $1000 of fuel for one day.
My brothers Fertilizer bill on 2400 acres is $150,000, and he bought early getting in cheap.

A lot of farmers are not going to be able to afford fertilizers an herbicides and their yields will go way down.
PLATA O PLOMO